Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-04-2012, 08:21 AM
imabeliever

I don't know the color of mine........i haven't been able to see it....does anyone here have the ability to see mine by chance.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeliever
I don't know the color of mine........i haven't been able to see it....does anyone here have the ability to see mine by chance.

iScorpio was offering aura and chakra readings. I think he still is but won't be available until the 7th. He's a sweet guy, I have sensed his soul Here is a link to his reading offering:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=33302&page=2
Old 08-04-2012, 12:13 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
iScorpio was offering aura and chakra readings. I think he still is but won't be available until the 7th. He's a sweet guy, I have sensed his soul Here is a link to his reading offering:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=33302&page=2

thank you so much Dawn1976 I will message him;) he actually helped me last weekend with something.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:16 AM
imabeliever

thin yellow, blue/purple/violet.....with a thin white ;)
Old 10-04-2012, 06:21 AM
iScorpio

I can never see my own aura clairvoyantly. but with my physical eyes, I see green yellow. I've also been told my aura is green and yellow. I don't know what it means and I'd like to know.. not just get it from a website but actually have someone tell me what it means lol..
Sometimes it changes. but my primary color of my aura is green and yellow.
:)
Old 22-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Master
mine is pink
Old 24-07-2014, 04:36 AM
energytherapies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I know this question has probably been asked somewhere, but I can't seem to find it, so I apologise in advance if this has already been asked and feel free to delete this thread if neccissary.

In my understanding, the outer layers of the aura changes constantly according to your emotions, but the inner changes as your life progresses, or as you grow and learn.

What is the natural colour of your aura?

i am assuming you mean that as a general rather than personal question? Traditionally auras are described in layers but are not layers really, that is to say all energy beyond the body that we see as aura, is an emission from your cells and moves away from your body, this is why health, emotions and past experiences can be read, along with personality type, behaviours and potentials. No one person has a single colour aura, if you look into an area of the body, organs range different frequencies (which i see as colour and non colour) any one person can function a variety of colours in say the heart area front that is quite different from the same area at the back. it is fair to say everyone is multi coloured and these colours can vary based on a particular query or the emotional drive of a query as well as expected outcomes. most people function a little differently at work to at home and at different times of their lives and even day. When i first had my aura camera i would go to shows and was disconcerted at how many pictures presented huge yellow auras around the head, in the end i had to read the persons energy directly and it would be different, this was because they were socially minded, having fun and open to pretty much anything going, while others maintained their energy standards it was clear that the ones that would attract the pushy salesmen were always running this yellow.

huge subject but always very interesting xx
Old 25-07-2014, 04:53 PM
megan_laegwen

Color

how do you know the colour of your aura. i have never known
Old 25-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by megan_laegwen
how do you know the colour of your aura. i have never known

There are books with tests. Also, some internet tests. You'll score the 2 colors in your natural aura unless you are working on something specific or feeling ill.
Old 25-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't know for sure. But the colours green and violet have kept coming to me these past couple of months concerning this matter. Interesting though considering I'm an Indigo, you'd expect I'd have an Indigo aura. Crystals tend to have a stronger heart/crown apparently.

Anyway, doesn't bother me. Not too keen on making the pieces fit perfectly anymore. There's no such thing as imperfection