Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 18-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Ascender
Black helicopters

Hey all
I do apologise I really edited my original post

I'm taking a wide guess what the white lights could be what I see up high it maybe just be coiincendencial I see these white lights up high

There a lot of space junk up there these days
And the space station

Apologies to anyone who replied my original post
I get carried away sometimes lol

I guess we have our own opinions what the white lights are .

Last edited by youngers1810 : 18-08-2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Roger Wilco

hi there are apache helicopters they have low visibility markings
just a military thing , they are not black but a very dark color

look on the web are they what you saw ? they are nice
I like airplanes and such things :-)

what they are for ? well killing other human beings labeled 'enemies' and blowing up stuff
it takes years training to learn how to do that well and is very expensive hahaha

I have never seen those lights you have seen, but would like to,
do know a few pleiadians ,been on their ship a few times
and they came down (sort of) one day too which was cool
Old 18-08-2018, 10:42 PM
Suspended
Brother we have already talked about this, and iv shown u the footage of these black helicopters they may sometimes fly over if theres a bit of ufo activity or u have been shaking things up a little bit for them by talking to much spreading awareness or whatever work you are doing, they are all black and come flying over down low over people houses or where ever the person may be.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 19-08-2018 at 12:46 AM.
Old 19-08-2018, 08:32 AM
Roger Wilco

hi can you post a link to video would be interesting to see i am curious about what types they are ???uh lol this is not a plane spotters form right :-)

annnddd I am not a secret agent working for them lol would be cool tho , but if such folks want to know stuff they just take it all with their web knowledge and such
Old 19-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Suspended
Can't find the thread on here where i posted them already but ill put videos here and a link to a thread with videos to ufos filmed.

Black helicopters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK33Snntzw0

This one was recently filmed over the ECETI ranch in america which is known for its ufo and e.t activity, but its not about where you are its about your consciousness. (one below)

https://www.facebook.com/14723539297...9772998595841/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aPmewu_aLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvQPRuJEO8U

so thats some helicopters i think the first video gets it best out of them.

and heres a Thread with ufo footage links on it. Like 3 pages, i posted these a little while back.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=118720&page=3
Old 19-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Roger Wilco

nice one thx see an EC 135 , Chinook , one of those robin low cost helies

saw this funny line under a YT video with black helies

'Does reptile Hitler really hold Jezus hostage on the moonbase circulating the flat earth which is also hollow?'

made my day so funny lol

I never seen a flying light like that but have met pleiadians and the even showed a ship to me last year was so cool , i would love to see more happen
here where I am I am sure lots will in the years ahead for me, there is nothing like personal experience of such things :-)
Old 19-08-2018, 11:01 AM
Roger Wilco

wow am only just now thinking I make plastic 1/72 scale kits
could make a black helicopter !!! not really interested in real aircraft
anymore these days ,other than i find them cool to see flying and such
well still like them but not as was years ago :-)
Old 19-08-2018, 11:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wilco
nice one thx see an EC 135 , Chinook , one of those robin low cost helies

Yea the second one seem to be a chinook i didn't even know that thats what they are called till recently.

Quote:
saw this funny line under a YT video with black helies

'Does reptile Hitler really hold Jezus hostage on the moonbase circulating the flat earth which is also hollow?'

made my day so funny lol

HA! nice one. The ufo community does also go into conspiracy type stuff, they kinda go hand in hand because when you wake up to the ufo an e.t stuff then people are like well why doesn't every one know about these things? even within spiritual circles the ufo and e.t community is like an outsider still in ways, some people just don't want to go there, and thats fine..

Quote:
I never seen a flying light like that but have met pleiadians and the even showed a ship to me last year was so cool , i would love to see more happen
here where I am I am sure lots will in the years ahead for me, there is nothing like personal experience of such things :-)

Im sure you will too if you want to, just put the intention out there, watch the skys, use discernment and ask to see them. If you want, these things sometimes just natural unfold too for some people.

Quote:
wow am only just now thinking I make plastic 1/72 scale kits
could make a black helicopter !!! not really interested in real aircraft
anymore these days ,other than i find them cool to see flying and such
well still like them but not as was years ago :-)

Oh right, im not really too interested helicopters an planes either, unless there taking me on a holiday somewhere, i suppose. Or if there is some military helicopter flying down an urban/suburban street.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Roger Wilco

well yes been thinking if I wanted to do secret things with a helicopter i would not make it black but like any other , so why than black well could be to create fear in places they wanted too ,,,and than I could go on sort out who would ever have that on his agenda but I think I did that already yeas ago .kind of been doing what just concerns me and what i wanted to learn more past years so not as much what others do
Old 22-08-2018, 05:58 PM
Ascender
Hey all thanks for your kind response
They haven't been armed army ones they are black civilian ones with no markings
And there are green ones with no flight regulation letters

And no worries I'm not a plane spotter lol it's just things I notice I have a tendency to look at things like hey they allowed to do that
I call them civilian but it's when they have no markings on them I got hey that can't be right

And yes they do fly low have done
Sorry guys to talk about them just purely out of curiosity no harm intended

Peace brothers and sisters