Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Experiencer
Feedback for FairyCrystal

I think you were pretty accurate - I do tend to get bored and want something passionate and exciting to last forever, when I start seeing someone too much I may lose my initial interest. I hang on to things too long that may have already been over, even if i'm not still into it. Strange, I know.

Next Question for CrystalKitty777:
Is my low self-esteem and low self-worth a product of trauma, or is it deeper than that?[/quote]

Answer for CrystalKitty777

Page of Wands, The Tower, Five of Swords, Five of Wands

I feel as though something from your childhood or youth has prevented you from being 100% confident in your skin and how you may feel as a female energy. There is something from that past that maybe you wish to leave behind but don't feel as though you can or want to. You have been fighting many battles with yourself and with others and it is preventing your passion and confidence to shine through. You may have a lot of mysticism, creativity or passion wanting to be expressed but maybe you are holding back.

Next question for Dragoneyes

What is my biggest strength in a relationships?
Old 19-01-2018, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneyes

What is my biggest strength in a relationships?
Death & Swords 4 (Tarot of Sexual Magic)
Very good at guarding quality and 'together' time, and very tuned in to what your partner needs and wants.

Same question for me...
Next question for FairyCrystal:
What is my biggest strength in a love relationship?
Old 19-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Experiencer
Feedback for FairyCrystal
Quite accurate, I do think quality time is very important, love being alone with a significant other.

Question for FairyCrystal:
What is my biggest strength in a love relationship?

Answer for FairyCrystal:

The World, Queen of Pentacles rx, King of Wands

I feel that your biggest strength when it comes to love is is being able to look at the larger picture, staying positive and always up to make things fun, avoiding too many conflicts over petty things. A strength of yours is that you see someone for who they are inside, not just surface level. You are loving, positive and forgiving and take your time understanding things, a bit independent and know your worth in a relationship.

How does J truly see me?
Old 22-01-2018, 01:07 AM
Experiencer
I'm not sure I can fit this into one sentence.

Answer: Trapped Within and Adsum [Akashic Tarot]
Card 1: This card shows a dark or difficult situation that seems to have you trapped; it has held you captive for some time and may have even begun in some past life. Even if these limiting situations and actions are strong, they are self-imposed, and the courage and strength required to change lie within you.
Card 2: This card also reminds you to be assured that, no matter what’s happening in your life, Spirit is always there for you.

Does this help at all?

Question for CrystalKitty777:
Will our new house appear soon or do we/I have to deliberately manifest it?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 26-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Master
This topic (and the One-card one as well) seems to be dead in the water and what a shame!
I strongly ask everyone who participates to actually read and thus intuit the cards for the person you are reading for, and not merely copy text from the booklet or a website.
Others put in the effort for you, please grant them the same courtesy.
If all you are after is getting your own questions answered, please go to the appropriate topic for this:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=45
Thank you.

Question for CrystalKitty777:
Green Witch Tarot Queen of Swords & King of Cups
Will our new house appear soon or do we/I have to deliberately manifest it?

Both. Get clear why you want to leave and what you want and stay positive and in love about both the old and new house.

What will I have cleansed after the upcoming full/super/blue moon & lunar eclipse?
Old 26-01-2018, 10:56 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
This topic (and the One-card one as well) seems to be dead in the water and what a shame!
I strongly ask everyone who participates to actually read and thus intuit the cards for the person you are reading for, and not merely copy text from the booklet or a website.
Others put in the effort for you, please grant them the same courtesy.
If all you are after is getting your own questions answered, please go to the appropriate topic for this:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=45
Thank you.

^^^^^^ Agree with all that you say.
It's understandable when a new student starts tarot, there will be some degree of 'book' meaning, but, the idea of these threads is to move away from these and read the cards, not the book (although that is a whole topic of its own).

What will I have cleansed after the upcoming full/super/blue moon & lunar eclipse?

3 of Swords rev, 10 of Swords rev.
All those feelings of hurt and betrayal, as you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and realise you're worth so much more.

Q. How can I best prepare for my meeting on Monday (anxiety levels are through the roof).
Old 26-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
^^^^^^ Agree with all that you say.
It's understandable when a new student starts tarot, there will be some degree of 'book' meaning, but, the idea of these threads is to move away from these and read the cards, not the book (although that is a whole topic of its own).

3 of Swords rev, 10 of Swords rev.
All those feelings of hurt and betrayal, as you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and realise you're worth so much more.

Thank you!
As for the reading, that is wonderful news! I was hoping for that. oddly enough I can feel that happening since this afternoon. I kind of decided this afternoon that I've had enough of it. Fingers crossed it is going to last and the energies will indeed support it and cleanse this out of my system.

Q. How can I best prepare for my meeting on Monday (anxiety levels are through the roof).
Tarot of Sexual Magic
Card fell out twice: Pents 6 ... are you going over things, again and again, chewing and regurgitating those apples until you choke on 'em? Apples being things you want to do/say/remember.

In any case, I drew Wands 4 & Wands 3
Tap into your enthusiasm, you'll find balance in that and it'll help you tune in to what will (possibly unexpectedly) resonate with others, something you know or have to offer (The ribbon around her leg, he has a ribbon too).
So... stop chewing those danged apples and tune into your passion.

Just for your interest... I first drew Wands 10, then put it back in the deck to use another way of drawing cards, then got Wands 4 Kinda similar vibe. It's clearly in the enthusiasm and passion.

Got carried away... sozzz. will try to stick to 1 sentence.

Question for FairyCrystal
What should I do to really get my beginning practice company going?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:46 AM
55Degrees

Reading for FairyCrystal
A. Ace of Pent and Ace of Wands.

Put your money where your mouth is .
No, seriously, you need to put a person to your plan, in other words get marketing your product with a physical presence.

Next reading
Q. What should I know about the career decision I've just made (starting to second guess myself now).
Old 01-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Master

Pisces Moon
6 pentacles/material and spiritual prosperity and five wands/ obstacles and challenges (Psychic tarot)
Stay flexible and ready to deal with competition. If you can see through appearances and work calmly there is scope for material prosperity coming your way (on this path).
Question : any message from my guides?
Old 01-02-2018, 11:45 PM
55Degrees

@moonincancer
Thanks, it''s funny you mention 'competition', as this move I'm making is a highly contested position that others were hoping to be considered for. Staying flexible and calm is going to have to be my mantra as it's high pressure and definitely not 9 til 5.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the material gains

Next reading for moonincancer
Question : any message from my guides?