Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Master
That is a good article FairyCrystal, explains a lot.

I have my venus in Aries with Pisces sun and moon. Makes things a bit complicated.
Old 14-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Master
I liked it too. The lesson to learn to soften and not conquer so to speak is a good one.
Maybe Pisces Moon is just what can help us get there a bit more easily?
I got Pisces moon too (Taurus sun) and I often think Pisces helps to maybe soften the more direct and blunt energies of my Venus Aries, but not entirely sure.
Old 15-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Suspended
Aries are fairies
Old 30-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Master
I'm still intrigued by the article on Venus in Aries, what your blocks and lessons are from this position. I keep going back to it to read it and to let it sink in.
Last weekend I think I did succeed quite well with not being so "Aries"-like when it came to love and intimacy. I didn't feel that familiar urge of "I want this and that and I want it yesterday!"
I managed to just go with the flow of what felt right in the moment. And the beauty of it is that I ended up getting more than when I asked for things.
I'm beginning to realise that Venus Aries can be vary demanding, especially if you're coming from a place of insecurity, which was the case with me.
Venus Libra is the opposite and can teach Venus Aries to come to love, and 'we' instead of "me vs you". He happens to be Venus Libra :) I guess I best let him take the lead, which should also make it easier for me to stay in love than when I am trying to force things to happen with my Venus Aries impatience.
Maybe if I learn the lessons of Venus in Aries (described in that article) it will help my creative endeavours too, as Venus is also about that. I tend to start something, create something, but I'm really bad at following up, which is where growth lies, and the option to make a living from my creative work. But once it's done, I tend to lose interest and want to move on with something new.
If I can manage to get into love, patience and harmony a bit more, then maybe I can also get somewhere in life with my creations, which is what I crave and have been trying for so long!

And I'm also glad that this article has made me see that Venus Aries is not a curse for a woman. I truly began to feel doomed. Now I see the beauty in it, and am willing to embrace this lesson.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Aries are fairies
If memory serves, that is what the book Incarnated Earth Angels says too. I have affinity with fairies, but I am Taurus sun, not Aries.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Master
This Venus Aries bit keeps intriguing me, as does the question "Can I really soften that energy?" Can I truly learn that lesson the article speaks of learning to blend and merge inherent qualities of vigor and action with soothing, mild love.

I am currently working on a project that I've been busy with for quite some time. It's about giving a workshop, and I had intended to give it October this year. But then October came near and I didn't feel ready for it. September was a particularly heavy month for me.
Yet a beautiful opportunity presented itself to give this workshop, and I made inquiries. Typical me, I wanted to go for it, dive in head first, do it. I mean, this had to be a sign from the Cosmos, right?
It would mean only having 2 weeks time to prepare, having to rework my workshop into a 20 minute appetizer, having promotion material, my website updated and so on and so forth.

I talked to my man about it, and he slowed me down. He said 2 weeks was really short to prepare.
At first I felt like "What do you mean? I got two whole weeks! I can do that!"
But then I realised he was right with what he was saying. I wouldn't come across as professional, not having proper promotion material and calling cards, not even have plans for the full workshop and so on. He never said I couldn't do it, but he said it'd likely be best to wait and do it another time when I was properly prepared and then be totally cool and professional.
So I canceled it, and I am glad for it. For the first time I didn't dive in head over heels.
This Venus Libra harmonizing Venus Aries seems to really work!
I am now busy with all the preparation work. Gathering material for my website, working on a logo even (!), writing texts for my blog and so on. And... I'm enjoying so so much that I'm wondering why I've never done this before? I've never realised how much fun it can be to prepare, basically to enjoy the journey.

It is also knowing myself and how I function. Understanding that I get enthused easily, then my interest goes up and down. For instance if I want to do a weekly posting on a blog, I cannot keep that commitment. I just can't force myself to come up with something when I'm not in the mood. (Is that Venus Aries too? Dunno, lol)
In any case, that's why I'm writing a lot of material now, before there is pressure to pump it out weekly. I know I will likely keep going up and down with my motivation, so I will have to make sure I cater for that. So I make sure I have plenty of material to tide me over if need be.

For the first time I'm able to see why I never succeeded at any of my endeavours. I could never be bothered to do proper preparation nor follow-up. I was just creating, then lost interest and moved on to create the next thing.
The peculiar thing is... this workshop I want to give was yet another stand-alone 'entity'. I had no real plans for what to do after I'd done that. Now that I'm setting things up properly, I'm getting plans for something bigger. Not just the one workshop, but several workshops. And possible online workshops for people who live further away. Guided meditations. What I'm busy with now is prepping for a business that can grow, not just the one workshop.
That was quite the shocking realisation! But it feels so good. I am now finally channeling all that energy into something solid as opposed to hopping from one thing to the next, not getting anywhere.

I do feel I owe this development to his harmonizing Venus Libra. The way he supports me, never judging, never telling me what I want is nonsense, won't pay off etc. etc. Then making me thing about preparing properly, telling me there's no need to rush.
Had he not reacted that way, I think I would've done that mini-workshop thing last month. And wouldn't have gotten anywhere because I hadn't set up shop, and then I'd have been utterly disappointed because it all failed (again).
What a difference it makes to have the right person and support!

Long story short, yes, I am getting more and more confident I can transform this Venus Aries rush and vigor into something lasting and more soothing.
And I'm enjoying this journey so much!!
Old 08-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If memory serves, that is what the book Incarnated Earth Angels says too. I have affinity with fairies, but I am Taurus sun, not Aries.
Really? lol i just said that as like a random post cause it rhymed, i only know one person whos Aries (i may know more but haven't asked) but they do love fairies.

Edit: Oh wait, what am i talking about i know like four Aries people lol... i don't know if they all like faries though.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:55 PM
Master
This is new, I didn't know fairies love Aries... ohh wait Aries love fairies they indeed do rhyme