Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Morning Sarian
Good morning, Sound! I just looked up above my last post and saw your good morning.

I'm at work and ugh, I just want to go home. then during my lunch hour, I have to leave 20 minutes early to go to my 2nd job and help them out, and try and finish within an hour. Ugh.

I just noticed something you bolded that another wrote and was surprised I had missed that...something about the dimwitted, apparently I'm thought of as a dimwit. Nice. I feel like one at times, but that's not the norm.

My head feels as though it's going to explode this morning and no one in this office has any pain reliever...

Have a happy day ((((((((((((sound))))))))))))))
Old 11-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian

My head feels as though it's going to explode this morning and no one in this office has any pain reliever...

Have a happy day ((((((((((((sound))))))))))))))
Return blessings Sarian get yourself hold of some watermelon or honeydew or somefink (if possible) for your melon it works every time! Have a brilliant day yourself yeah :)
Old 11-07-2012, 02:03 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I just noticed something you bolded that another wrote and was surprised I had missed that...something about the dimwitted, apparently I'm thought of as a dimwit. Nice. I feel like one at times, but that's not the norm.

Sarian - it occurred to me that you may have seen this comment as being directed at you... no, not at all. My post #69- on page 7 - will put it in the context that it was meant in. It was just generally trying to understand who sound's comment could be being applied to (that's all), since most people would know if they are being told what to do. Anyway, I acknowledge what sound has now explained, i.e. that the comment was meant for anyone it resonated with

So sorry to read you are in such bad shape...I do feel for you but have been put off further posting since sound randomly offered that comment....although not directed solely at me, the subsequent ding-dong has soured things here for me. I hope you come through this soon Sarian - that you continue to gain insight, help and support here. I wish you well.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Master
Sarian, (((hugs))) hun....I wish I could make it better for you I really do.....hang in there, I feel things will improve for you.....just take it a minute at a time....sometimes thats all we can do to make it through....my thoughts and love are with you.....xxxxxxx
Old 12-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Master
the difference between letting loose and letting go perhaps

ah ha... good point...

Well, now it seems the Punch 'n' Judy has turned into... "Let's stop arguing. You first."

I see nothing wrong with a little knockabout now and then between. Just raising the question... "How long and for what?" (And when does the letting go start?)

Xan

Old 12-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Just raising the question... "How long and for what?" (And when does the letting go start?)
Xan

You would probably get as many different answers as there are participants Xan ...
For me ... as long as it takes for realizations to be 'made' ... time is not an important element in that sense ... and re: the letting go ... when one is ready I suppose ...
Old 12-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Master
Dearest Sarian ~ Its very late here in OZ ..12.18 am to be exact..I just wanted to post a few thoughts your way if that's okay~ I have not read through the responses Of others .

What A great honest Thread You have started.. Good on you ~ Did you know the majority of people self sabotage in some area in their life ~ Some don't even realize it.( Ever). So first off you are very human and Lovely as usual.

The journey of seeing with awareness ..where we have travelled in life .. can hit us Fresh like it just happened ..especially when stress is in our life.. Its like one stress will then recall all other events that have harm hurt and depressed us.

I call This my pity party time ( and yes I allow myself to have that time ..the secret for me was to put a time on it .. maybe a day ..an hour ..2 minutes ..then I had to grab some happy ... a laugh ... a joke ..a smile ..ohh this time I went a week ..a beautiful friend made me laugh and my hidden pity party was over ).

What I see in all yr threads is what a kind loving gentle woman you are..
You give to others who are hurting ..over your own hurt .. u have great compassion Sarian..as u probadly know there is a lot on this planet hurting and Really there not so many givers after all ..For if u observe ..some people hurt and can see no one else at all. Yep its Just them ..they don't want to help any one ..!

Your An Empath .. and often as a child people who are empaths can become the nurturer in the family... a child does not have the solutions to grown up problems ..yet on some level may try to fix things or help...the child.. can absorbed the feelings of those problems and feel accountable..especially if they wanted every one happy.if that does not occur. what develops is Guilt ~ Guilt is the tricky monster ..Like why feel guilty
..why ??? There is No answer .. If U know yr intent ..have done no harm ..Guilt is a wasted emotion on the innocent.

There's another turn that may reveal itself in the years of being the empath and nurturer ..we can slip into feelings that truly aren't nor ever where ours ..hence .. its OUR fault ..when some one else is not happy !

.. For ingrained in the adult is the child who has absorbed all the emotions over a life time and simply takes on fixing things ..ie :being others emotions.

Guilt arises when The Adult tries to stop ..Example " hang on that;s not my stuff"
People get use to emotional nurturers very quickly and certainly do not want to let go on a conscious or unconscious level ( why because then they would have to look at them self ..and that thought terrifies a Lot of people )
so they hit the invisible cords of the Empath ..through emotional manipulation.

Try Sarian ... a simple trick .. when u feel you are to blame .. close yr eyes some where quiet .. tell yr brain to Shut up (lol ..try It ay my friend) then Take Three Deep breaths ... see in yr minds eyes ..suitcases of emotions ..some are yrs some are not .. Just look .. take another three slow deeper breath's and look at what is truly yrs .. then in yr mind gently hand back the other suitcases to the owner ).

whats needed then is Some good .. Soul music .. to kick up my heels and shake the booty music .. and then get on with your day . As long habitual thoughts come back .. be firm and state " Oi ..I have done that ". simply do some thing else.. not think ..just do ..example ..Hug a tree.

Gosh I am rabbiting on ~ Just as well I have no vow of silence ay ..
I hope I am not on the wrong page with this thread.

God Loves yah ..so do I and many many others ..
You are making a map for others that suffer to follow... for you are not hiding Sarian ... YOU have the gutz the strength and the inner knowing to be who you ever you wish to be.

Must sleep .. (((( Hugs)))) xxxxx

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Master
What a lovely, exceptional post, Smiler.

Old 14-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Master
Hi Smiler, sorry it's taken me long to get back to your post. It is lovely and exceptional as SG stated. It's timely for me to read again because "it" started back up yesterday. I feel it heavy on me like bricks being placed upon me one by one. Ciderblocks more like it. I wore myself down trying to please two bosses this week as one needed me during the time I had to work for the other, so I'm foregoing my lunchhour to zoom over there and bust my butt, and the whole time I was berating myself for varying reasons.. for trying to please this other boss who's in a jam...and it takes me 20 minutes to get there and another to come back....really didn't seem all that worth it since I've got to put extra fuel in my car...but I have to please, not let him down...then apologize profusely to my other boss and stay late to make up the time. I'm worn out and then the cycle starts.

When a friend of mine calls and tells me his plans and I assumed I would not see him last night and so I planned ahead my weekend since he would be working and having his youngest son. I was glad as I have so much to do... details don't matter, but I gave up my plans so not to upset him, but there was a miscommunication along the way and so while I skipped my plans and went down to the lake to be with he and his family...I actually started to have a good time...then it abruptly ended because they all wanted to go home and get pizza. I knew they would be having pizza, but I thought they would be having it in my area, not driving back to their house. (that's the miscommunication because I said I was going for a run, then I had lots to do at home to get stuff ready to sell at a yard sale....but he heard me talking to my daughter who thought I was talking about today...so he thought we wouldn't be able to go have pizza) it's all so very stupid, but they left abruptly and I thought what the heck was all that for...I should have just kept to my original plans...and of course, something goes askew in my mind and truly, it all seems distorted. I take everything said wrong...I feel I'm the blame, but sometimes I get mad at him...but what good does that do, it's as though in order for everything to be okay, I must take the blame. Maybe that's another issue ...martyr's complex lol. ugh.

Doesn't matter though, the cycle started and now I'm trying to go head first into it and fight it every step of the way, as far as control anyway. I need to gain control of it in order to break it, you know what I mean.

I'm so glad you had a beautiful friend to make you happy and leave your time of sorrow.

I realize as well that I have triggers that set off programming and that sucks...but I'm tired of treading lightly on mine fields or my friend having to worry what he will step on that will explode. I can't live like this anymore.

Ah, thank you for all the advice. I have tried the shut up before lol. Sometimes it actually does work. I go to my trails and run my butt off and love it. I soar...I feel like everything. I told my friend and this hurt my feelings because he doesn't understand and I doubt he will ever be on the same page with me in this regard...but when I go running, sometimes I feel so damn strong. My body feels excellent. You get into this zone and yet I am aware of the sunlight streaming through the trees and everytime I acknowledge it, even in this 'zone', it's like fuel. I feel such gratitude and oneness and I don't feel oneness with people. Maybe a connection with some, even strangers, that's is interesting, but I feel this connection on a level that I can't even understand, but it's good and it's there and I am in awe of it and grateful of it. All my senses are awake and I hear and smell and see everything, even though I'm so focused on my path. Sounds contradictory, I know.

I got to the stairs and there are a lot of them. years ago, like over 50 someone put in stone/rock steps so people could get up the hills. It's a edit to be sure to run up all these stairs, but wow, what a workout. I'm always drenched and heaving when I've got up the worst of them lol. But anyway, I was talking about an ant I saw, he was doing his thing, carrying food back to the nest...I'm running up the stairs, hot, sweaty, hurting (it's hard running up all those stairs lol) but in that moment, I am connected with the ant and even felt respectful of the ant. I watch to not step on it. I am that way all the time....but sometimes in this place, I have so much more respect for all other living things on this earth... I mention this to my friend in an email and he thinks I'm some lunatic and maybe, we don't have so much in common afterall and he's analysing me. It was hurtful. Makes me feel like a freak, but I decided if anything, maybe he could only wish to be more like me lol, experience the wonders and joys I have and do. Sigh.

I do hug trees. They are my first and true loves. I do love to kick up my heels and dance and be silly. Last week this park near by trails had free music...a band singing oldies and I wanted so much to go, but I felt...I was in a severe self-sabotaging mode...and I felt very alone. I was at the bottom of the trails and I saw all the people going to the park by the lake and I sat for a moment and watched them all but I felt so alone and felt I was not allowed to enjoy the music and really I wish I wasn't alone ...but i just left and ran up the hills into the forest. Last night the winery had a band and I hear it from my house. The groundskeeper who works there asked if I would be going and he said please come and we'd sit and have wine and enjoy the music. He's an elderly man. I actually wanted to go too...just sit and enjoy good wine and music ...but I deprived myself. :-( Once a fool, always a fool, but I hope to change this.

Much love and gratitude to you, Smiler.

Edit by SF Staff