Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-10-2018, 02:14 AM
Administrator
Blue Kyanite

Hello

I got a new crystal for my Birthday. Blue Kyanite is new to me, it is a very fragile crystal when it does not have its surrounding shell around it. So its set in a place where it will not be handled a lot.

I got it to rid my bedroom of an unwanted Spirit that was being a bit too friendly in addressing me.

Do any of you here have any experiences with this crystal. Its very calming I have found and sleep is better in the bedroom since it went in there.

Kyanite

It’s a newer gemstone, being discovered during the nineteenth century; the most popular color being the vibrant cornflower or blue-green hue.

Metaphysical Properties:

Is known to induce tranquility and calm within one, as well as enhancing communication and psychic awareness.

Healing Properties:

Fosters tranquility, creating a positive effect on one’s dreams, visualizations, and foresight.

Magical Properties:

Used to embrace universal love fully in all its aspects. It assists in fostering the right frame of mind to prepare for meditation.

Energy: Receptive
Planet: Jupiter
Elements: Water
Deity: None
Powers: Endurance, Meditation, Love
Zodiac: Aries, Libra, Taurus
Chakra Classification: Throat
Old 18-10-2018, 06:15 AM
Guide

Happy Belated Birthday Lynn.

I have a blue kyanite. I've only had bad experiences with mine.

It made my dreams very vivid, it was right at the time I saw my very first spirit, and I had the blue kyanite under my pillow. This spirit accessed my dream state. The Kyanite came to me in my dream. It was all very unpleasant.

I'm not saying that yours will be. Maybe the spirit was attached to it. I don't know. I've never used it again, and it stays in it's velvet baggie. That was about 3.5 -4 years ago.

I prefer to give it away. Cleanse it, and place it in a back alley or even a pond.

I have read about others on here having good connections with Kyanite though.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Master
I have a beautiful tumbled piece, a bit like a wand although it isn't, just a longer piece.
I like it, doubt I'd ever get rid of it, but I don't really feel much when I hold it or sit with it.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Guide

I loved blue kyanite a long time ago but I kind of lost track of it. Not too long ago I bought some green and orange kyanite but I still have to take the time to work with them.