Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 16-06-2011, 04:50 AM
Wallaby

Information around the 2012 ascension

Hi guys,

I would like to know all your views on the ascension and what it means for us all. I noticed there were a lot of comments made in a prior thread regarding Siamnatee's daughter who has spiritual powers but I was hoping you could put your thoughts and understandings in just one central thread - as I have no real knowledge of this as yet and am really interested in this.

Also, any comments about what effect the ascension has had on your mind and thoughts since it began (from 2008 I believe), to date would be appreciated.

Please let me know if I am talking out of turn with any requests as I am very very new to this all.
Old 16-06-2011, 04:56 AM
Ascender

Ascension is just broadening our awareness, living in harmony with nature and the universe, knowing how the laws operate and swinging with them so that we can live in joy. It doesn't mean we'll all gain 'supernatural' abilities. It just means being attuned to all that is and re-aligning with our true self's and the Creator.
Old 16-06-2011, 06:33 AM
Wallaby

So my question then is, why does this affect our mental status during this time? I have had it explained to me that a lot of my disinterest, loss of motivation, general feeling of being overwhelmed and wanting to be very distant and away physically from everyone else (ie get away from it all and just disappear) is as a result of this ascension.

Does anyone else have these issues? Or am I on the wrong track completely?
Old 16-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
So my question then is, why does this affect our mental status during this time? I have had it explained to me that a lot of my disinterest, loss of motivation, general feeling of being overwhelmed and wanting to be very distant and away physically from everyone else (ie get away from it all and just disappear) is as a result of this ascension.

I think first and foremost that if you are truly feeling that way in your life you should get yourself checked out by a medical practitioner first. As such symptoms can be the result of depression, anxiety, or something even worse. To just shrug it off as just being ascension symptoms can be very damaging to a persons physical and mental well being.
Old 16-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Wallaby

Oh don't worry, thank you for making sure that I have gone down the right medical path

I have been through that whole medical process since 2008 (funnily enough was when all my problems started) but my psychic therapist thinks that only 10-15% of my mental issues are as a result of normal day-to-day life effects and the remainder due to angel "issues". Hence why I am asking the questions at the moment - because I have had the necessary therapy etc etc and changed my life which has definately helped with most of the prior issues - however now, I just cannot shake this internal feeling of just having a hole in my gut and nothing seems to fill it - the therapist said this was "angel issues" as a result of the ascension all these feelings are intensified.

So I am interested in how these things may or may not be affecting everyone else.
Old 16-06-2011, 10:48 PM
surrendertotheflow

I have to disagree with you ROM, there is no such thing as supernatural abilities. However, things like telepathy, telekinesis, time travel, etc... are real things that are just beyond most people's comprehension.

As ascension draws nearer, you will experience changes in awareness, like you mentioned, but in my belief, a heightened sense of awareness means you'll be able to comprehend "supernatural" things more "naturally"
Old 16-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
Oh don't worry, thank you for making sure that I have gone down the right medical path

I have been through that whole medical process since 2008 (funnily enough was when all my problems started) but my psychic therapist thinks that only 10-15% of my mental issues are as a result of normal day-to-day life effects and the remainder due to angel "issues". Hence why I am asking the questions at the moment - because I have had the necessary therapy etc etc and changed my life which has definately helped with most of the prior issues - however now, I just cannot shake this internal feeling of just having a hole in my gut and nothing seems to fill it - the therapist said this was "angel issues" as a result of the ascension all these feelings are intensified.

So I am interested in how these things may or may not be affecting everyone else.

what are "angel issues?" To me it sounds more like your therapist that you were seeing was just telling you off the wall stuff to not give you the proper help that you may of needed.

but if you think this is what it really is.. then a quick google search on ascension symptoms will be what you are looking for.

perhaps even a search on grounding techniques to help you during your transition.
Old 17-06-2011, 12:03 AM
mattie

Ascension Is About Our Spiritual Growth, NOT Apocalypse

This is a very good question that many are interested in.

There is all sorts of info. out there about ascension. Much of it is absurd. Some consider it the old rapture scenario where the chosen will be plucked out to some sort of spiritual nirvana (probably heaven) w/ the rest of the spiritually unworthy to be left to roast in hell on earth. (Big yawn.) Others consider it to be their fast ticket to enlightenment & are expecting to be advanced w/ no work on their own part to a high level of advancement. Well, time will tell about this & fairly quickly as this supposed automatic advancement is supposed to be in only a year & a half at this point.

Both of these don’t ring true for me for too many reasons to list. What does ring true for me is the following from Jim Tipton who writes under Tyberonn.

Tyberonn- “On December 21st, 2012 will be the event that you think of as the Ascension. The end of one world, the beginning of another. But we tell you, for many of you Dear Ones that date is not written in stone. The Ascension is not an astrological confluence. For some of you the Ascension is occurring now. For some of you it will occur next year. For some of you it has already occured. It is not written in stone. The Ascension is determined by what we would term as the Light Quotient of humanity. Approximately 9-10% of the human beings on the earth carry sufficient light to ensure that the ascension will occur. And it is that light quotient that makes it take place. It is not a specific date on the calendar.”
http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_6-3-09.htm

“We tell you that what will occur in 2012 is the birth of an enlightened earth, but true peace and global illumination on your planet will be another two centuries. Yet what occurs now is indeed the impetus that allows it to occur.”

http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_11-27-09.htm

The last quote caused quite the stir w/ the crowd that thinks they will be elevated to a very high level of consciousness in 2012 w/o any effort on their own! LOL.

There are multiple metaphysical/spiritual writers that concur w/ Tyberonn about ascension being about us entering a new era of consciousness. We are currently transiting from the Piscean era to the Aquarian one. This isn’t an overnight change, but a progressive one, occurring as we all expand our consciousness.

There’s allot of bogus apocalyptic scenarios that have been merged w/ the Mayan calendar. There is no shortage of fear mongering about the end of the world in 2012 on the Internet. Some of this is likely done just to see how much people can be scared. Some of this may well be by those who are energetically savvy, don’t want us to raise our awareness, & KNOW that fear of any kind will prevent us from this energetic/spiritual growth. It is well worth closely examining information that generates fear to see if the actual intent of the author is to generate FEAR. Even the most dire issues can be discussed w/o their being fear generating, so if fear is generated this can be a useful red flag.

The Mayans have firmly disputed these 2012 apocalyptic scenarios. Carlos Barrios is a Mayan priest, spiritual guide, anthropologist and historian who made this statement in 2010. It is widely available on the Internet.

✥✥✥✥✥ ‘Other people write about prophecy in the name of the Maya. They say that the world will end in December 2012. The Mayan elders are angry with this. THE WORLD WILL NOT END. IT WILL BE TRANSFORMED.’ ✥✥✥✥✥

Use the utmost discernment when reading information about ascension. Be particularly wary of those who are selling enlightenment. There are no shortage of spiritual profiteers on the Internet who are selling ascension. These hucksters are different from legitimate energy workers who can sometimes help us (teach us to) work w/ our energies. Others can no more bestow enlightenment on us than they can learn to read for us.

Different Types of Channeled Messages & Discerning- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=12105

While the above link was written about considering channeled messages discernment applies to evaluating ALL information. History shows that allot of what we thought was fact proved to not be 100 years later.
Old 17-06-2011, 12:12 AM
mattie

Innate, But Largely Dormant

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
... things like telepathy, telekinesis, time travel, etc... are real things that are just beyond most people's comprehension.

As ascension draws nearer, you will experience changes in awareness, like you mentioned, but in my belief, a heightened sense of awareness means you'll be able to comprehend "supernatural" things more "naturally"

What we've called psychic abilities are innate abilities that are largely dormant. There are countless accounts of these beginning to emerge w/ those who are actively raising their consciousness.

The unfolding of these abilities is tied more into personal growth than a supposed ascension date such as 12/21/12.
Old 17-06-2011, 01:08 AM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
What we've called psychic abilities are innate abilities that are largely dormant. There are countless accounts of these beginning to emerge w/ those who are actively raising their consciousness.

The unfolding of these abilities is tied more into personal growth than a supposed ascension date such as 12/21/12.

I can definitely agree with you there mattie. I still find there to be some significance to that date regarding ascension, though.