Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Look at how children are so psychically open. It's because their intelligence (and therefore ego) hasn't developed yet. Once that kicks in, spiritual energy and information can't get through because the ego says "no" to it. The whole Waldorf school movement is founded on trying to delay that development of ego so that the spiritual side can express more and longer and hopefully not be lost as the child grows up.
Uma, following that reasoning, the Waldorf school not only tries to delay the ''ego'' but also intelligence.

The previous comment I made was aimed at the belief that souls enter bodies, and later on get lost because of the body.
That's unintelligent design.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Uma, following that reasoning, the Waldorf school not only tries to delay the ''ego'' but also intelligence.

The previous comment I made was aimed at the belief that souls enter bodies, and later on get lost because of the body.
That's unintelligent design.

For those who believe they are not the body, it's a game of hide and seek.
For those who believe they are the body, the soul must therefore be the brain.
Either way, a trick is being played isn't it? Who designed the trick? Who is playing the game?
Old 01-01-2011, 07:45 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Thank Serenity Bear and Cigala - really useful info there. Mine certainly does seem to be beginning at the crown and is going down my neck a little bit too. At the moment the energy is concentrated around my crown and forehead.

Can I ask if anyone else has experienced severe tinnitus with Kundalini?

I do, all the time, and it's not tinnitus, Xan actually helped me out in figuring out that one, it's actually hearing energy sound currents, and for me, it has sparked my ability to be able to hear the voices of my spirit guides... out loud... some great elders also told me, that the ringing or static in your ears is when a being, etheric or alive, is trying to communicate to you. Personally, i can hear many sounds now, and sounds that i never would be able to hear. Xan had a thread about it, and pointed out the greatness in meditating with it.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Changes in the brain do have an impact on how the soul is able to express itself in our world.

Or is this the other way round Uma? Thus opening a whole new set of thoughts LOL
Old 02-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
I do, all the time, and it's not tinnitus, Xan actually helped me out in figuring out that one, it's actually hearing energy sound currents, and for me, it has sparked my ability to be able to hear the voices of my spirit guides... out loud... some great elders also told me, that the ringing or static in your ears is when a being, etheric or alive, is trying to communicate to you. Personally, i can hear many sounds now, and sounds that i never would be able to hear. Xan had a thread about it, and pointed out the greatness in meditating with it.

I've found the thread, thanks for reminding me of it. I am going to meditate with the noise as well.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:14 PM
ihopethiswillfi

Hi

I have the same symptoms since a few months. It usually happens around periods that I do spiritual work for example meditation or reading channelings and coming to new realizations. Some weeks I don't do any spiritual work at all and then I don't feel the tingling.

I have had several chakra readings lately by someone gifted with interdimensional sight. The result is always "all your chakra's are blocked". So I was a bit surprised when the tingling first started, but I've become used to it now.

I'm only just starting out, so I have no answers, but maybe some of you find this interesting.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
In the last few weeks or so I've experienced a massive increase in tingling and general activity around my head. It seems to be concentrated in and around my crown chakra - ie the very top of my head although it does travel down around my ears, across my forehead and occasionally down my face as well. I usually feel a crawling sort of movement that isn't unpleasant, although recently it stung quite a bit and I felt a lot of heat too. Sometimes I feel little tingles as if a shower of cold water is falling on me.

Until recently I only experienced all this on a few occasions and I always put this down to reiki energy, but now it's happening everytime I sit to meditate and often during other times as well. in fact I only have to think about it and the crawling starts!

Does anyone else get this? I'm wondering if it's linked to kundlini or some sort of increase in spiritual awareness especially as it seems to be intensifying.

The thousand petaled lotus .....
When it opens it receives the LIGHT.

Meditate on an open heart......a forgiving everything meditation.

Hold that pattern until the crown opens.....

You will know when it happens.....

ALL lifes suffering is transformed .....

The key is an Open-Forgiving Heart

That is all you need.

For NOW...
Old 16-01-2011, 08:22 PM
shifty123

energyflow

Just for a little fun experiment. I tried to guage certain peoples energy on this thread. I did this byholding my pendulum in its normal position and I clicked my mouse on individualsa vatar names. Then It ried to find out which way the pendulum would go ifit did aything.

Well to my surprise my pendulum did swing. Some of the people the pendulum would swing to the right, others it would swing to the left, and some it wouldn't move at all.
Old 16-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
Just for a little fun experiment. I tried to guage certain peoples energy on this thread. I did this byholding my pendulum in its normal position and I clicked my mouse on individualsa vatar names. Then It ried to find out which way the pendulum would go ifit did aything.

Well to my surprise my pendulum did swing. Some of the people the pendulum would swing to the right, others it would swing to the left, and some it wouldn't move at all.

stogey, very interesting, but what does right indicate and what does left indicate?
To Starbuck, if you check in , I have had the dreaded "scalp tinglies and the uncomfortable pressure, along with a hot feeling in one ear. I was not mediatating or doing anything spiritual; I was at work. Tried to rub it away and massage it away; no luck. It was not a migraine, nor high blood pressure headache. It comes and goes; I thought that maybe it was linked to the magnetic field. I certainly don't feel anymore 'spiritually developed' than previously.
Old 17-01-2011, 12:15 AM
dogninja

lightning bolts from the head, spirits sweeping through. ceaseless.