Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

View Poll Results: Which is your power animal?
wolf 26 20.31%
eagel 11 8.59%
cat 22 17.19%
owl 12 9.38%
bear 12 9.38%
snake 6 4.69%
raven 7 5.47%
other 55 42.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadey
Mine is cat and owl but I didn't realise I could choose more then 1 so have missed cat out oops lol.

maybe this is a lesson in not being so hasty... next time more owl less cat or something... ...
Old 03-02-2012, 08:19 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Mine is cat and owl but I didn't realise I could choose more then 1 so have missed cat out oops lol.

That's cool just try and post again...and choose cat...
Old 03-02-2012, 08:23 PM
BlueOwl

I did it wont allow me :/

Lol Bjoorka. Maybe there is times when Cat is more dominant in me then Owl.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Master

Hm. I had a chat with my spirit guide about power animals. He's the same who confirmed earlier that owl is my totem. He said that he had heard about the idea of power animals, but that it wasn't something everybody had. What some people have are spirit guides who are animals.

When I asked about my flying visions, he said I had been a bird in a previous life. Not clear about the type, but it was a big one. I am hazarding eagle because some of the visions are about hunting rabbits and salmon.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Quagmire

Quote:

Just thought it was kind of funny that you wrote what lesson you should learn (probably without notice it yourself ) By writing you woted owl and forgot cat you wrote what you should be mindful of next time and I just thought I would tell you if you had missed your own wisdom.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:30 PM
nightowl

Quote:
I did it wont allow me :/

I tried to adjust the poll but couldn't ...

I think the fact that you went with owl first, it probably is your dominate one...it is that way for me too...
Old 03-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
He said that he had heard about the idea of power animals, but that it wasn't something everybody had. What some people have are spirit guides who are animals.

I am courious. How do you figure "spirit guides who are animals"? Is it a guide like the "normal" spirit guide who show itself as an animal or is it an animal spirit? sorry I feel like I am babbling but hope you can figure out my question. And how did your guide explain what a totem animal is?
Old 03-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Deactivated Account

I have met loads some more in-your -face then others, but no idea which would be considered my main/power animal.

Horse or Stag... probably horse.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
I am courious. How do you figure "spirit guides who are animals"? Is it a guide like the "normal" spirit guide who show itself as an animal or is it an animal spirit? sorry I feel like I am babbling but hope you can figure out my question. And how did your guide explain what a totem animal is?

I have met, let's see, six spirit guides. One is a wolf, or so he normally appears to his charge. He talks like a normal man. Another was a raven, and he spoke with difficulty and behaved very much like a raven. The latter definitely felt like an animal spirit, the first does not.

My guide did not explain what a totem animal was, he just replied 'owl' when I asked what my totem animal was.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:05 PM
nightowl

I think I have a very different view then most when it comes to this topic. I see animal guides as animal guides not spirit guides. Mine do not talk like humans. They guide by their presence in connecting with my personality, characteristics and abilities. They are an aspect of my spiritual makeup.