Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 09-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
Vain

A critical lack of conscious observation leads one to surmise that all subjective things, including those present only in the individual, are of a most stellar, or spectacular nature. I would say this assumption is indicative of a problem that goes beyond the mind of the individual, and perhaps reaches into the very will or fortitude of the individual. Without question, there is a certain sort of "attitude" or stigma which seems to present in the individual as a form of intellectual deficiency. To separate deficiency from degradation, it could be said of the mind to allow for a more spiritual sense of intuition, the likes of which would not be in the disposition of degeneracy to fit itself with. On the contrary, intellectual degeneracy seems to invoke a sort of disdain, unique in its sensation and not wholly attached to the personal feelings of the individual. In this way, disdain could be spoken of as an unnatural sort of feeling, which does necessarily preclude the attitude of the individual.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Master
EDIT: Four read-throughs, thought I finally got it, posted, went back to make sure, but then no... I honestly cannot unravel your sentences. What are you saying here?

Last edited by Baile : 10-10-2018 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
EDIT: Four read-throughs, thought I finally got it, posted, went back to make sure, but then no... I honestly cannot unravel your sentences. What are you saying here?

It's intentionally ambiguous. You should let me read what you posted before.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Experiencer
I meant to say disdain is an unnatural sort of thing, not feeling
Old 13-10-2018, 01:17 AM
Master

well it turns out it is very hard to tell the truth, if the truth makes you look bad in the eyes of others. For this reason most people won't even let themselves SEE the truth.

It is called 'living in darkness'.