Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I need help entity is attached to me can't function

I don't even know how to write this post. It's so much to explain and so hard to even try but the bottom line is that for the last few weeks I've had something attached to me that talks inside my head almost non stop. I had some readings from a reputable intuitive counselor and was so happy to learn that I had gifts that I could develop and do readings some day. It all started when I began spontaneously astral projecting and started doing research on what was happening. At some point while I was trying to learn to communicate with my guides and try to begin to learn to use these gifts something attached itself
To me and at first disguised itself as my guides and then said it was my higher self. It's gotten progressively worse to where I can no longer function. I barely leave the house and if I have to it's pure Hell! It can cause me physical pain, makes parts of my body move sometimes, I feel dead inside and can barely remember what it feels like to have an emotion of my own. I have isolated myself from my family only talking to them if I absolutely have to and I spend so much time on the couch. I'm not even able to watch tv because it is always talking to me. It doesn't tell me to do anything and isn't threatening me it's as if I have to sit and listen to a conversation in my head between it and me but I'm not even talking back to it. I did at first and now many of the things I said it just repeats to me. It's so hard to explain or think. It will tell me I will never let you kill yourself, and I literally want to die every day but I just can't do it. I have kids and I don't really want to die I just want it out of me. I want to interact with my fiends and family so badly but when they do talk to me I'm always so uncomfortable that I just want them to leave me alone. I've reached out for help but so far no one has been able to help me so I'm praying that someone here can shed some light on this and help me get rid of it. I would never have imagined having an entity attached to me
Would be like this. I would expect it to be all horror and threats but it just seems to go in circles talking and talking and talking about things I may think about something or I'll look at something and it will go on a tangent about whatever it is and whatever memory it jars. It feels like the worst evil horrific case of add. I have no control of my thoughts because it dictates what I think. I don't know if any of this makes sense but I don't know how else to explain it. I just want my life back because I can't do anything I want to do. I just go around the house when I'm able to get off the couch and try to do some of the things I would normally do. Please someone help or tell me who may be able to help me get rid of this thing.
Old 26-06-2017, 03:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I have seen things my whole life and the only thing that protects me and makes me feel free is the power of the blood of Yeshua. I don't know your religion but I would suggest trying this just to see what happens? It sounds like a dark spirit. Maybe ask him to intervene and set you free. It worked for me when I was 12 and my spirit guides threatened me after a freaky accident.
Old 26-06-2017, 07:06 AM
Guide

Have a look at Josephine Mccarthy's work, lots of good stuff online or get her book https://www.amazon.com/Exorcists-Han.../dp/193399391X
Old 27-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jongirl
I don't even know how to write this post. It's so much to explain and so hard to even try but the bottom line is that for the last few weeks I've had something attached to me that talks inside my head almost non stop. I had some readings from a reputable intuitive counselor and was so happy to learn that I had gifts that I could develop and do readings some day. It all started when I began spontaneously astral projecting and started doing research on what was happening. At some point while I was trying to learn to communicate with my guides and try to begin to learn to use these gifts something attached itself
To me and at first disguised itself as my guides and then said it was my higher self. It's gotten progressively worse to where I can no longer function. I barely leave the house and if I have to it's pure Hell! It can cause me physical pain, makes parts of my body move sometimes, I feel dead inside and can barely remember what it feels like to have an emotion of my own. I have isolated myself from my family only talking to them if I absolutely have to and I spend so much time on the couch. I'm not even able to watch tv because it is always talking to me. It doesn't tell me to do anything and isn't threatening me it's as if I have to sit and listen to a conversation in my head between it and me but I'm not even talking back to it. I did at first and now many of the things I said it just repeats to me. It's so hard to explain or think. It will tell me I will never let you kill yourself, and I literally want to die every day but I just can't do it. I have kids and I don't really want to die I just want it out of me. I want to interact with my fiends and family so badly but when they do talk to me I'm always so uncomfortable that I just want them to leave me alone. I've reached out for help but so far no one has been able to help me so I'm praying that someone here can shed some light on this and help me get rid of it. I would never have imagined having an entity attached to me
Would be like this. I would expect it to be all horror and threats but it just seems to go in circles talking and talking and talking about things I may think about something or I'll look at something and it will go on a tangent about whatever it is and whatever memory it jars. It feels like the worst evil horrific case of add. I have no control of my thoughts because it dictates what I think. I don't know if any of this makes sense but I don't know how else to explain it. I just want my life back because I can't do anything I want to do. I just go around the house when I'm able to get off the couch and try to do some of the things I would normally do. Please someone help or tell me who may be able to help me get rid of this thing.

Hi Jongirl,

My name is Tam. I have been practicing Advanced Reiki Energies, very powerful Healing Energies for the past 6 years. I am a Gatekeeper of the New Love Consciousness and a Guardian/Caretaker for all animals. I also have been collecting and working with Crystal Healing Powers for a few years. I am sorry to hear that you have been having fear, trauma, pain and suffering in your live. I recommend not to do any more astral projection in your life. Astral world is very dangerous. There are lots of evil forces out there. These dark spirit entities can create harm and damage to your aura layers. You will need help in repairing damages to your aura layers and Chakra System. I can help removing attachments of dark forces and dispelling negative spirit entities by using The Healing Power of Compassion. I will guide these wandering spirits and ask Amitabha Buddha to take these spirits attached to you to his Pureland. Can you chant Vajrasattva Mantra and ask this Purification Buddha for helping in your Karmic Purification? Before I can help, you need to do Vajrasattva Purification on yourself for at least 10 days or more. Vajrasattva short mantra: Om Benza Satto Hung (Tibetan) or Om Vajrasattva Hum (Sanskrit). Please chat this mantra at much at you can to purify your negative karmic seeds in Alaya Consciousness.

You can purify the Alaya Consciousness by yourself if you meditate on reality of emptiness and practice virtue with the five aggregates. It is extremely difficult to purify and thoroughly transform Alaya Consciousness by yourself. You need a tremendous wisdom merit and virtue merit in order to completely transform your Alaya Consciousness. I am aware that the Alaya Consciousness has three layers: The Lower Layer holds about 25 percent of karmic seeds and is located at the Sacral Chakra or Lower Dantian, The Middle Layer holds about 50 percent of karmic seeds and is located at the Heart Chakra or Middle Dantian and The Upper Layer holds about 25 percent of karmic seeds and is located at the Third Eye Chakra or Upper Dantian. The Sacral Chakras and The Third Eye are interconnected and have complementary energies and functions. You need both lower energy and upper energy in order to go deep in transforming karmic energies in the Middle Layer (Heart Chakra). These are just my awareness while sunglazing for the past 4 years. I had intense sunglazing in nearly the first 2 years. Everyday, I usually did my one-hour sunglazing between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm; a few times, I did two hours straight. The sun energies helped removing a large amount of my dark energies. During those time, I had a lot of tanned skin on my face, then I found a technique while sunglazing to minimize sun tan on my face. Now I only do sunglazing in the winter and I am worry about sun tan anymore.

Everything in the universe comes in threes: Solid, liquid, gas; hot, neutral, ground; protons, neutrons, electrons; past, present, future . The Life Path Master Numbers are 11, 22 and 33. If you add these numbers together, you have 2, 4, 6. Sacral Chakra, Heart Chakra, and Third Eye Chakra are 2, 4, 6.

Vajrasattva Buddha is the Purification Buddha. He is in the Diamond Realm, metaphysical space inhabited by the Five Wisdom Buddhas. His right hand is holding a Vajra, which represents the indestructability of compassion. while his left hand is holding a Bell, which represents wisdom. He represents Budhha Nature of all sentient beings. Before he became a Buddha, he had One Greatest Promise that he will help purify all karmic forces and karmic tendencies of any sentient being in the Ten Directions asking for his help. When you chant his name (mantra), there is a golden string connecting from a center of your chest to his chest. The golden energies travel from him to you lighting up your Buddha Nature, just like jump start a dead car battery from another car. These energies desorb the five defilements and the three poisons covering the Buddha Nature.

While chanting the Vajrasattva Mantra, I would like to ask your permission to do a purification on your house first. If you are a owner and live in a single-family house, town house or condominium, please ask all the people on the deed to give permission for doing house purification. Please let me know if you are living in a condominium, so I can concentrate the energies only to your place. If you are a renter of a place that you are living now, please get permission of at least one owner or a manager.

The following affirmations have been infused in a Double Vajra with very high vibrational healing frequencies. Visualizing the Double Vajra in the center of your chest eminates golden lights throughout your body. When you chant Vajrasattva Mantra and these affirmations, the Double Vajra starts to spin clockwise radiating the powerful energies to transfuse all your chronic illnesses, stress symptoms, dissatisfaction in life, anxieties, fears, past traumas, energetic blockages, obstacles, darkness, and all negative karmic seeds in your Alaya Consciousness (Subconsciousnessa) into golden lights. Please remember to chant these affirmations about 20 percent while chant Vajrasattva short mantra 80 percent.

Double Vajra:

Affirmations:

I release anything that I no longer require.
I let go completely all my past hurts.
I forgive myself and others with love.
I embrace the new as I walk forwards in life.
I am aware everything is constant change.
I free myself of every attachment.
I let my love for all beings grow.

After chanting for at least 10 days or more, please let me know so I can do a purification on you. If you need help in healing your aura layers (energy field) and Chakra System, please let me know. I will do my best to help you. I wish you feel well and have more happiness in your life.

Best,
Tam

Last edited by Buddharays : 27-06-2017 at 10:45 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks all for your replies. I am currently working with a paranormal team but it's just begun and I have no idea what they'll be doing yet. I will see how this goes and if I have no success I will begin to try other things and seek your help/and help From others. Had anyone ever experienced or heard of something attaching itself when meditating and eye and body movements were happening during meditation. And the voice is just almost non stop. I've read a lot and it seems that many people only experience the voice on occasion. I'm trying to find someone to talk to that has experienced something very similar or could shed light on exactly what it is im dealing with. This is so unbearable I just can't function. I can't believe this is my life now. I have to believe this will end soon!
Old 29-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Knower

You might see a doctor and let him prescribe a medication that will shut that spirit up until you can figure out how to get rid of it.
Old 29-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Im legit going through almost the same exact thing hearing voices in my head all day and energy clearings work its just they seem to find a way back to you if your energy is repetitive and or if your thoughts are repetitive. i used holy water in a spray bottle and it dimmed the voices but didnt get rid of them. As for your body parts moving on their own i have not experienced this i recommend trying to clear your mind. You arent alone though im going through this as i speak they are watching and listening to me.
Old 30-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Well hers the problem, I don't have any control
Over what I'm thinking (or at least very little) the voice
Just goes in circles commenting on my every move or it will
Change and act as if it's me and it and talk to
Itself as I listen. All the while making my body feel different physical
Sensations some mild some almost unbearable. The voice qiets when I write so I can think to write but then it will get stronger and make
The symptoms stronger. I can't do any one thing for
Long It can make me cry at will, laugh at will or make
Me feel almost nothing at all. Or will have me sort of
Mimic the feelings I should be feeling but I know
It's not me. So hard to explain! It continues to move random body parts at different times at different degrees and I used to not believe it had this much control over me but I'm beginning to see just how much it really can do and no amount of will power is working because I've tried to
Fight and not fight, drown it out but when if I don't actually hear the voice I can still tell what it's saying. Sort of telepathically. When you have no
Idea what it's "feeding" off of how can you stop
It? and even if I could I just don't have control over stopping anything. I'm like a spectator in this nightmare.
Not feeling much of anything and it doesn't get better. I just have times where I feel a bit more like myself and then BAM the whole
Vicious cycle starts all over again.....with different degrees, words, different feelings and none of them are mine. I should be scared ****less after all it's shown that it can do but instead I feel very little or whatever it wants me to feel. I just hang on and hope and pray and research. It's a living hell.
Old 01-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Demon. Nothing unusual. Know this, to help yourself: Any being that's of a lower vibration than your system will follow your command, if that command is in tune with the general order of things. So, you can command it to go into the light. Imagine a light pole which sucks in all energy which is actually wanting salvation. And watch with your inner vision how those energies leave into eternity. Don't mess with paranormal teams. They never know how to solve the problem but increase it. You just need a clearing. Also understand this, please: Nothing attaches to anyone unless it fits! Figure out, what the essence of this attachment is that corresponds with your system to avoid further attachments! Change your mentality! Be decisive during the process, stick to your decision that it has to leave into the light. Your "abilities" are obvious. Learn how to handle them more appropriately!
Old 05-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Pathfinder
I'm experiencing the same exact thing as OP, it talking to me all the way and controlling my body movements, etc.

Should I contact a priest and have them preform an exorcism?

Yesterday I saw my Twin Flame along with Shadow People in my mind.