Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-12-2016, 12:29 AM
Suspended
Four rainbows symbolic dream.

I had a dream where I was in a McDonald's that was like..in the clouds. Anyway in my dream I turned around to look out the window and there were four rainbows in the sky. Anyone want to try interpreting?

Happy new year. ::)
Old 31-12-2016, 09:22 AM
Master
mcdonald's is called "the golden arches", and rainbows are shaped like an arch.
although you don't specify it, i'm thinking that you were at work in that place.
your dream could have been showing you something that a higher dimensional
aspect of yourself was involved with: creating beautiful energies to shower
upon the planet.

happy new year!
Old 31-12-2016, 09:19 PM
Suspended
Guide

My niece was raised in Hawaii where rainbows can seen daily during the wet season ...
According to her, a rainbow is a celestial path the Hawaiian Gods & spirits use to visit earth ...
Each color represents something spiritually, but she can't remember them all except that the first one means transformation ...
She says she's also seen 2 round rainbows in a span of almost 30yrs; rare occurrence that was explained to her by an elder aunt of ours the 1St time, but she also forgot it's meaning ...
Sorry, but smacking her upside the head to help her remember is futile - she's old like me! ...

Anyhoo, wish I could've offered more ...
Old 01-01-2017, 05:22 AM
Master
here's a couple pages Really!; happy new year.
http://www.colours-of-the-rainbow.co...e-rainbow.html
http://earthsky.org/earth/can-you-ev...e-of-a-rainbow