Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Guide
Bundle of red yard, thoughts of teleportation

I slept fine last night, but I still felt pretty tired when I woke up.
I have been focusing on my business but for some reason, there's something inside of me that doesn't want me to achieve it.

So I laid down on my bed at 1:30pm and decided that I will rest and pull out the blockers running in my body and my psyche that are keeping me from accomplishing the goals I so badly want to work on.

These dreams occurred from 1:30pm till 7pm at night. I slept the whole time but woke up at monumental times throughout in order to capture my dreams. (Not consciously, it was my body doing what I asked of it)
-
Here was the journey that I had:

I was in a classroom, it was the last day of class and to my left sat a kid that was interested in getting to a certain place. We walked out and I told him that we'll go there, though I didn't know where it was because he didn't know the name of it but it had something that he wanted to get.

As we were leaving, I was zipping up my bag and I saw a burgundy with black and silver spotted yarn inside of my bag. I looked at it and told him that it was yarn that I was using to make my next article. (I have never croche'd in my life, but clearly in the dream I was good at it lol..)

We walk down the stairs and then as he doesn't really know where he is, I pull out my phone and ask him if he'd like to just go with me to this one market that was filled with things he'd probably like. - On my phone, I had a link to a place and in my mind I was thinking 'I can click this and take us to the market right now' almost like it was teleportation. (Yet, another dream that I have now that includes psychic abilities .. Never dreamed of conscious teleportation before)

Instead we walked down a block that was for some reason filled with Chinese stores, as we walked I disappeared into the next dream.

And actually, at this point in time I completely forget the other one :/
Old 28-12-2016, 06:59 AM
Master
my 1st thought about the yarn is that it would allow you to trace your journey,
sorta like how they traveled through the minotaur lair i suppose. later, i began
to think that it was indicating a story that you'd have available for some later
time (the "tell a yarn" type idea).
the original setting was in a classroom, so that's speaking of this as being a
learning experience for you. you tag along with "a kid" (not a "special friend"),
perhaps to assist him in some way (or to collect info for your story?).
the destination is unclear, and he desires something specific [does he know
what the item is?, and simply not tell you... or is it an "i'll know when i see it" thing?].
your offer of teleporting doesn't go over, suggesting that the item cannot be retrieved
randomly, or that something about the journey itself is important.
the chinese shops might be near where he'd wanted to go, or they could've been
a trigger for you to enter into the next dream sequence.
it's interesting that you'd used the word "disappeared", since that seems to be from
the perspective of the dream [you disappeared from there, rather than the setting
changed for you -- as if you'd witnessed not being there for a moment].
= = = = = = =
about your business desires:
i'd heard a story about how people on this side of the veil (removed from
the knowing of things with certainty) are sometimes easily confused as to
what's in their best interest. we're like the tip of a pencil, which is essential for
writing the stories, but we don't hold the knowledge of what the stories are to be.
to focus on what you believe to be the best possible outcomes in your work may
have the effect of altering the nature of the whole story, which is something
being written by your "greater self" (who is in a position of knowing).

your dream of tagging along with someone who searches for some particular item
may directly relate to your 'blockers of achievement' in the workplace. jumping
to the endpoint isn't gonna suffice for your story -- something about the journey
holds intrinsic value to the end-product.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:23 AM
Guide
Hey H:O:R:A:C:E,

First off, thanks very much for that analysis!
After writing this post, I dug into my blocker and transmuted it into one that motivated me forward.

Interestingly, I was definitely in that classroom for something I learned because the teacher was the general manager of a restaurant that I got my first marketing managing gig at (promoted from being a server on the whim after a presentation I gave her) it was really experiential to me, grew me a lot.

It's interesting that the kid was there with me. I feel like maybe he's representative of me.

When I looked at the red yard, I thought to myself "yes, that's what I'm working on" - I think maybe the yarn was actually representative of my business. And he took no notice of it. Like it didn't interest him at all.

Then when we went down the stairs, the link that I was going to press to teleport us was the link to the website that I have created for my business - and yet again he had no interest in it.

Rather, he had an interest in finding something that he wasn't sure what it was (like you had indicated). So we walked into the alley.

But before that, there was a big juxtaposition between the large white staircase I was walking down from and into the dark city street with lit up buildings.

I remember the buildings did catch my interest in a sense, but they were unfamiliar to me, so I didn't want to walk down them.

The more you pushed me to think about it, the more I'm grasping onto the idea that the kid was me. Interestingly, he was taller than me and much more flamboyant. He seemed like a good hearted guy, but he also seemed like he was determined and daring.

The person I was in the dream seemed to be someone who was filled with material thoughts - focused on the stringent life of someone so focused on the success of their future.. The person that I saw in front of me was someone who was much more free in the world, curious and traveling down his path of intrigue.

To add to this, I feel like the red ball of yarn resembles the perfectionistic mindset and old-person mindset that I am giving to my business. I am so focused on weaving the perfect articles that it's sucking the life out of me.

Interesting how much more you have gotten me to read into this dream. Thanks mate!

I'm really not sure what to take from this new understanding.

Interestingly, I have also remembered the other dream afterwards.

It was of me and him in the car with an award winning bookseller, Tim Ferris. We won a night with him.. So Tim was driving us around on a rainy night with his GPS, but pretty aimlessly. I remember sitting in the back and thinking about how the other kid was asking such aimless questions. I looked at him like he should ask better questions - things he could learn from.

We then went to the bathroom (I skipped the bathroom part) and found myself walking to the front seat while Tim waited for us in the car. When I was sitting there,I remember thinking how I wish he spoke more about his business and less about being a regular person.

Then we skipped scenes and I was in a food court with the guy (representative of me I think)
Old 29-12-2016, 01:23 PM
Master
the idea seems to be that your traveling companion is the you that you are
becoming... he's a future version of yourself.
currently you seem to be focused on the details of things; perfecting them
so that you'll be able to use them for achieving happiness in life. the more
advanced form of you isn't concerned with the mechanics of things; he appears
to hone in on his happiness more directly... as if he can sense the frequency
of happy vibes, and simply moves in that direction (going wherever that
leads him, and asking the questions that seem pertinent to that goal).
Old 01-01-2017, 01:42 AM
Guide
Yeah, I think you're right.. Especially after what I just went through.

For the past month or so, i've been stuck in my room really working on my business.. But it has been incredibly dull, and that dullness has only gotten worse and broken apart my productivity.

The past two days I went down to visit my brother and I had a mind-altering experience. I went down for an event he was having with the people that he loves in his life. It was a soup night. It showed me how much I need to step out of my solitude. That my solitude is a cage that I am holding myself in.

I realized some really valuable things (at least to me, lol):

(1): The environments that I put myself in are reinforcing me into a certain role. - So, say I wanna own a business - then I own a studio and have coworkers that keep me in my role and reinforce me in that mood. Or, if I wanna be expressive and intellectual - I go to an environment with those types of people.
- In solitude, maximum effectiveness will not occur because you don't have things to reinforce and gratify your behavior

(2): I am aiming towards the feelings BEHIND the material, rather than aiming to attain the material.. So whatever on my path leads me closer to that feeling is the path I need to derail towards.

I felt more energy these past few days than I have in so long. It is actually quite saddening to be home, lol. I realize that I need to find environments as such and immerse myself in them. I am currently on the run to do that!
Old 01-01-2017, 05:13 AM
Master
happy new year
Old 01-01-2017, 06:46 AM
Guide
hehe, happy new year :)