Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 12-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Favorite forms of divination?

What do you prefer for divination: runes or tarot? Why? What are the positive and negative aspects of using each one?

By the way, are there any other forms of divination you like to use?
Old 12-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Master
If runes and tarot are the only options you are given, I use tarot more than runes.

However my generally preferred method of divination does not require physical objects as tools.

I will try my best to explain that which I speak of- Earlier this morning I lit a ritual candle. I then went to lie down a bit as I have not been feeling well these days, and needed to simply lie down to rest. While I lied there I thought about the ritual candle over in the corner on the knick knack caddy, my thoughts wondered on when I would know if the ritual succeeded correctly. Then my thoughts stated onto me that wouldn't it be neat if when the flame of the tea light candle went out that a crow would call one time.... and then I thought well no way that is going to happen today anyway.. and then my thoughts seemed to settle on, and it would be strange if it did.

Well at around 2 pm here this afternoon the flame of my candle went out----- as soon as the flame extinguished itself, a single crow cawed once. The very moment the flame went out.

That is my preferred, and most favorite form of divination. It goes in hand with natural ESP. I refer to it as an "internal" divination as it requires no physical tools such as runes, cards, wax and such.

This is the same ability I use for energy readings here, only instead of looking to future in the energy reads, I divine the present and past much easier. Future divinations are actually rarer for me. So the example with the flame and the crow caw earlier is actually more than not a rarity, in that I don't often use this for others, but rather for myself.

Another example of it is knowing when my mother will bring something to me as a gift at certain times.

In this case where the ritual candle was used, the crow caw did take place- but I had been thinking of this happening as a signal for success with the ritual. I will still in the meantime, be waiting on the results if any of the experiment.

So my answer, of the two choices you have given runes or tarot, I use the tarot more often than runes- I do not use runes at all- and normally I do not often use the tarot either.

So of your two choices Tarot is my preferred method.

As for other forms of divination I like to use it is the example I gave- a very internal form needing no physical objects or items to divine.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Administrator
I personally dont use tarot or runes i am a medium i connect to spirit.

a lot of people use tools to help them connect. but i dont.

Namaste
Old 14-03-2018, 12:33 AM
Master
I can connect to guides but you asked about a divination system. I'm currently focused on runes and even less so than tarot. Any other divination tools I haven't even looked at. Since my only experience is with runes, I'll say that runes are currently my favourite system.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)