Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-01-2017, 08:52 AM
Guide

Angels Re awakening me....?

I have had strange dreams lately that seem like lessons and helping me understand how to make certain decisions lol... id say that I failed each time because of the temptation of the content and having the realization that it is a dream.... but I think I actually passed because I became conscious of why I was having them in the first place. Sorry if thats vague and leaving you inching for more info. :)

I had a guy do my tarot reading and he said something along the lines that my angels are trying to get some kind of emotion out of me...? I did not know what he meant then but I think I know now... but why? Last night I had a dream about a lady being rapped and there were people all around but everyone was to scared to do anything so they just watched in fear.... I beckoned them on this lack of action as I ran over to help this lady.... I realized that I felt some kind of fire burning within.... a great fire... Then I realized that I have felt this flame before........ the dream ended and I woke up....

This dream reminded of a time when I use to astral project a lot and change into a "avatar" which looks like a werewolf with wings.... I was in some astral meeting place with other gifted kids and I realized that one kid was being bullied so I decided to run over there to help out and when I got there and tried to help the bully tried his chances at me and thats when I decided to turn into my wolf form but when I tried I busted into flames.... and when I did this everyone just kinda looked at me... I was like *** tooo as I was looking at my hands... to explain it the feeling it feels like that burn you get from lifting weights when it feels good... and I could feel and was conscious of every flicker of flame on my body. I of course thought I was on fire in real life so I forced my self back to my body which actually took a long time to doo. When I woke up I wasnt on fire to my happiness and sadness. I had a strong tolerance to fire and hot things or more like a relationship if that makes sense....

Do you think that this is what they are trying to awaken with me? Courage? I am very courage in real life so maybe they are trying to get me on a higher vibration through this route.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Master
i'm thinking that the fire is representing the infusion of your form with the
holy spirit -- your true spirit. the purpose for this would not be to do battle,
but to bring peace, and end misery.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:24 PM
Guide

ahh I see!!! Hey do you know where I can read up on something like that?
THanks
Old 04-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey, I too have these kind of dreams- people in trouble, me trying to protect them. But I usually have to protect myself too. Because the situation start turning against me. But I prevail all the time.

The Meaning for me here(the one that I concluded)- I have empathetic nature and have seen many things happening in life that should shouldn't. I am the man who stands against anything wrong even if it incurs any harm(to me). But I am not a hero. I have many weaknesses. I think I learn my lessons in dreams. Dream experiences are like real experiences to me. So for me I think, I go to training ground.

Your's will depend on your life story and situation I think. Other's can only speculate but you, you will be able to find the real meaning.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Master
i don't know of a particular writings to suggest.
in fact, it may lead you away from the experience if you
immerse yourself in words on a page rather than exploring
the emotions involved directly.
perhaps you can access the Akashic Records during your astral travels.
Old 04-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
I have had strange dreams lately that seem like lessons and helping me understand how to make certain decisions lol... id say that I failed each time because of the temptation of the content and having the realization that it is a dream.... but I think I actually passed because I became conscious of why I was having them in the first place. Sorry if thats vague and leaving you inching for more info. :)

Dreams that you recall are messages that can guide or give you insights. To say that you have failed already sets that place in mind to fail.

I had a guy do my tarot reading and he said something along the lines that my angels are trying to get some kind of emotion out of me...? I did not know what he meant then but I think I know now... but why?

OK look at what emotion might be the block that you have to clear. To think you know is like again setting things in motion to fail. Why only you might know this without reading into it more.

Last night I had a dream about a lady being rapped and there were people all around but everyone was to scared to do anything so they just watched in fear.... I beckoned them on this lack of action as I ran over to help this lady....

While this can be an upsetting and graphic image to have in a dream it at times is not what it presents as, the brain is looking for a way to have you r recall the messages of the dream.

The lady could well be you (not in that your male of female or being raped) more that there is like you know something to look at. The lack of action is the place most likely you are now in so others not helping would be the reaction. You running over means that there is an action to take to resolve this issue,

I realized that I felt some kind of fire burning within.... a great fire... Then I realized that I have felt this flame before........ the dream ended and I woke up....

This is your inner passions that fire in us that we all have. It is what makes us move forwards. It is the sign that you can move past the issues and move forwards.

This dream reminded of a time when I use to astral project a lot and change into a "avatar" which looks like a werewolf with wings.... I was in some astral meeting place with other gifted kids and I realized that one kid was being bullied so I decided to run over there to help out and when I got there and tried to help the bully tried his chances at me and thats when I decided to turn into my wolf form but when I tried I busted into flames.... and when I did this everyone just kinda looked at me... I was like *** tooo as I was looking at my hands... to explain it the feeling it feels like that burn you get from lifting weights when it feels good... and I could feel and was conscious of every flicker of flame on my body. I of course thought I was on fire in real life so I forced my self back to my body which actually took a long time to doo. When I woke up I wasnt on fire to my happiness and sadness. I had a strong tolerance to fire and hot things or more like a relationship if that makes sense....

Do you think that this is what they are trying to awaken with me? Courage? I am very courage in real life so maybe they are trying to get me on a higher vibration through this route.

I have read that below but I think I will stop here as the dream is what is to be worked on first.

Lynn