Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 27-04-2012, 11:44 PM
AppleCandy

Beautiful Native Americans arts
Old 27-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Gracey

that is beautiful. the mountains in the background are as well.
Old 28-04-2012, 08:41 AM
AppleCandy

Thanks, Gracey. I love the scenery of this one too. Not to mention the fresh air.

Here's an image of a Hindu Temple. I wished I had used a camera instead of a phone camera. The colors were much brighter in reality than in this photo. I wanted to take the interior of the temple but decided not to because the caretaker said the temple only allows photography if I pay them some money first.

Looking at the top of the temples is like looking at the story of characters told in the Hindu sacred text.

Old 28-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Master
It's wonderful of you to share all these photos, AppleCandy. I marvel at the Hindu Temple.

Old 28-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCandy
Thanks, Gracey. I love the scenery of this one too. Not to mention the fresh air.

Here's an image of a Hindu Temple. I wished I had used a camera instead of a phone camera. The colors were much brighter in reality than in this photo. I wanted to take the interior of the temple but decided not to because the caretaker said the temple only allows photography if I pay them some money first.

Looking at the top of the temples is like looking at the story of characters told in the Hindu sacred text.

what is the story behind this temple. who is it of?
Old 28-04-2012, 08:05 PM
CrazyDiamond

The Native American photo is just wonderful!
Old 29-04-2012, 05:31 AM
AppleCandy

Silvergirl: Glad you like it. That Hindu temple is actually almost 200 years old.

Gracey: There are a lot of stories from the Hindu scriptures. Most of the stories are about good triumph evil. There are also stories about heroes/gods/anthropomorphic animals with super strengths and abilities fighting against demonic forces that terrorized humans, or stories about power struggles between kingdoms, lovers overcoming difficult trials, brotherly love and friendship, and even stories about animals have abilities to communicate with humans. Besides the fantasy-styled storylines, there are other aspects of the scriptures that deals with teachings about life approaches, philosophies, moralities, spirituality and so on. I'm not an expert in Hinduism. You could probably ask more from our Hindu brothers and sisters in the Hinduism section.

CrazyDiamond: Thanks. I just started studying about Native American. I find their wisdom about nature truly fascinating.
Old 29-04-2012, 06:52 AM
AppleCandy

This is a nice looking Buddhist temple located near my workplace.

Old 30-04-2012, 03:38 AM
AppleCandy

Now here's something unusual. I captured a couple of orbs in a hotel bathroom. Any idea what these orbs are?

Old 02-05-2012, 11:17 AM
AppleCandy

Something different for a change. Let's have some piggies! Aww~