Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 31-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Experiencer
Here's something of interest. Main dialog begins @ 4:09.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tL2JCcLogE

People crying out to Jesus during an alien abduction has been reported to stop the abduction.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Experiencer
Pilot attempts to shoot UFO out of the sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib9XDoeO_1w
Old 03-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Guide
I'm not sure what to think about this. I mean it could be true, but than again I keep thinking that it's possible that there's other beings out there but us. I've always believed that were not the only species out there that exists. I've watch all the videos though and take them into account. I love getting information about UFO's and aliens. It's always interested me since I was eight years old. Always love having an open mind and absorbing different information. I respect other people's belief's however. Thank you for posting this thread up. It sure is interesting! :)
Old 08-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Master
It really depends on what we classify as fallen angels

If they are physical Aliens that are from other planets they are just good or bad Aliens just like good or bad humans. And when they die they either become good or bad spirits from those Alien worlds.

There may be some alien life that is highly advanced and they can penetrate other dimensions with their minds. Some aliens are said to astral project their consciousness to earth and even attempt abduction. These would be negative alien or interdimensional beings. A type of "negative or demonic influence"

But demonic spirits are usually entities that are not alive physically and possess a lot of power. Whether or not they have lived is up for debate. Some may have been physically incarnate among us or from other worlds but they are usually very old spirits that have a flair for negativity and violence. Don't think just because a Spirit incarnates that it is always evolving properly along the path of positivity and wholeness. Some spirits that are very old and have lived many lifetimes can be very "worldly" and some of those worldly types can be evil. Majority of them have sociopathic, narcissistic or psychotic traits since they see everything as objects and they themselves as the only reality. These are the most dangerous disincarnate spirits.

Then of course there are demons that have never been physical nor taken the evolutionary path through the material world. They are nonhuman Spirits that were part of the various Choirs or Levels of Angels. Since they too were given free will not all the Angels necessarily stay in the consciousness of God. Some go out from God and experience different dimensions and realms to guide and help others. Somewhere along the line some of these Spirits separated from God and became very violent and malevolent. They became hostile and rebellious to the over all Divine Plans. They took energy and force into their own hands. All energy and force is technically one and comes from God. But this fraction of energy and reality which some call "the devil" "the Dark Side" or "Evil" are those entities that use their force and powers for self-aggrandizement and self-centeredness. They reside on a lower level of the Spirit World and we shouldn't entertain that realm and domain. They are far more ancient and knowledge about reality than we are but they misuse their talents and abilities for selfish and cruel reasons.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Experiencer
I found this to be an interesting video.

The Kumburgaz, Turkey UFO footage with occupants recorded by a security guard (May 15, 2009):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQojrBlM_-M

Animation of possible ET occupant by The Object Report

At first, the videos were analyzed and made public by the SIRIUS UFO organization, directed by the researcher Haktan Akdogan. This case made big news in Turkey and in other countries as well. It also started a great debate between the official members of the Turkish scientific community. Specifically the NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR THE STUDY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (TUBITAK) got interested in analyzing the original footage, with the intention of determining that the video was nothing more than a hoax, gambling on the idea of scale models, toys, or CGI. The original tape was handed to the TUBITAK representatives on live TV in their own headquarters. Once the analysis was concluded, they gave an official report which can be summarized as such:

"The objects observed on the images have a structure made of a specific material and are definitely not any kind of CGI animation or in any means a type of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for video effects. So the conclusion of this report is that the observations are not a model, marquette, or a fraud." The official report ended with, "it's concluded that the objects observed have a physical structure and are made of materials that don't belong to any category of (airplanes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, artificial lights, Chinese lanterns, etc.) and that it mostly fits in the category of UFO's (Unidentified Flying Objects of unknown origin)". (source)

Read more:https://theobjectreport.blogspot.com...pieces-of.html
Old 12-02-2017, 11:33 AM
Experiencer
We are aliens to aliens. What about that? What kind of aliens are we to them?
Old 12-02-2017, 12:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
We are aliens to aliens. What about that? What kind of aliens are we to them?
We are humans to them.
Old 12-02-2017, 12:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I got a book called palos of this website called astral-institute.com about using astral projection to travel the universe surely this will be the way we explore the universe
Old 12-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
We are humans to them.

I don't believe you.
Old 12-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
I don't believe you.
An alien once talked to me and he called me human.