Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-07-2019, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
a couple nights ago i had a vision of energetic growth. this one was interesting cause there were some strange beings i was merging with in the darkness. like a void of nothingness where everything is dark. but there was feeling of a deep deadness of strong joy. dissolving and sucking up the things into nothingness.

the alien like beings looked like jelly fish. they were like leaches but extracting me into a greater depth of void and joy. it was weird and in the mind sorta spooky. sorta or perhaps very creepy. at the time. but what was really going on from an energetic standpoint was very good.

i dont mention much as often about things other than staying with the topic of the bottom line. bliss and silence. but this was so strange i feel compelled to bring it up.

the power to shape this experince of healing came from a lightening bolt coming down into me. manifesting the experince of complete darkness and alien jelly fish looking beings sucking out whats in me into nothingness.

I remember that point of complete nothingness in my own journey, became the turnaround from “everything as a whole of my own shadow side” (pain body or whatever you wish to call it) merging (as a whole) in me into completeness. Often the vision, is preparing you for what is coming through the lived experience. When I say the “whole” it’s the whole painbody through all those incremental burn ups forming one big shift into completeness. The experience will often be reflected in life in some form so we let go deeper of control. At that level it’s about complete surrender. Even as many people believe they can surrender to the deepest part of their being, or the core of self, it’s often not until they reach it that they truly see how they feel facing it more directly to know. This is because it means letting go of everything you know as you know it and believed up to that point of self awareness. A very major shift in being and how you’ve been previously.

Your process has been the same for so long. The energetic process. This new cycle of growth changes everything, to open differently. And yes it’s all about equanimity, compassion, loving kindness, deeper levels of joy and peace.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
eveything dissolves into bliss and silence. silence is the void. like a black hole dissolves what gets sucked into it. nothingness. bliss dissolves by joy. everything surrenders to them. this is commonly experinced by those whom experince such.

lights and levels are products of the mind. it has value to. they are just simply different things.

It is not my intention to refute what you have shared but I interpret my experience differently, and my
interpretation may be uncommon.

Silence has a very rich and thick presence that when I go into surrounds me with joy. Open space is occupied
with the presence of divinity. Divine spirit is omnipresent and there is no place, or space, where it is not.
It blankets and permeates all that is and all that is not. What some call "nothingness" I call the presence of God.
To the human mind God is nothing and God is everything. This is my experience, but I respect that you and
others have had a different experience.

There is no better or worst, right or wrong, there is only how we interpret our experiences. In my opinion truth
is not something that we should agree upon, especially in spiritual matters, else it may become religion, rather
truth is something that we should just experience for ourselves. Peace.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I remember that point of complete nothingness in my own journey, became the turnaround from “everything as a whole of my own shadow side” (pain body or whatever you wish to call it) merging (as a whole) in me into completeness. Often the vision, is preparing you for what is coming through the lived experience. When I say the “whole” it’s the whole painbody through all those incremental burn ups forming one big shift into completeness. The experience will often be reflected in life in some form so we let go deeper of control. At that level it’s about complete surrender. Even as many people believe they can surrender to the deepest part of their being, or the core of self, it’s often not until they reach it that they truly see how they feel facing it more directly to know. This is because it means letting go of everything you know as you know it and believed up to that point of self awareness. A very major shift in being and how you’ve been previously.

Your process has been the same for so long. The energetic process. This new cycle of growth changes everything, to open differently. And yes it’s all about equanimity, compassion, loving kindness, deeper levels of joy and peace.

Accepting or ‘letting go of everything’ implies a stillness of fearlessness and readiness to allow the unfolding absolutely unresistingly.

So very well put JustBe

Old 10-07-2019, 04:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
It is not my intention to refute what you have shared but I interpret my experience differently, and my
interpretation may be uncommon.

Silence has a very rich and thick presence that when I go into surrounds me with joy. Open space is occupied
with the presence of divinity. Divine spirit is omnipresent and there is no place, or space, where it is not.
It blankets and permeates all that is and all that is not. What some call "nothingness" I call the presence of God.
To the human mind God is nothing and God is everything. This is my experience, but I respect that you and
others have had a different experience.

There is no better or worst, right or wrong, there is only how we interpret our experiences. In my opinion truth
is not something that we should agree upon, especially in spiritual matters, else it may become religion, rather
truth is something that we should just experience for ourselves. Peace.

i didn't take what you said as a refute. i acknowledge what your saying. i was just explaining where my purpose and core is. yes there is things to see and the third eye has a lot to offer. and it is good. my practice is about going deeper into bliss and silence. so as i said i don't talk much about other things. but this was an interesting experince of what was going on while diving deeper into bliss and silence. my incentive just isn't about what i see. not that it doesn't have value though.

thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 10-07-2019, 04:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

very well said. you articulate it well. thanks for sharing.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 10-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Master
Quote:
lights and levels are products of the mind. it has value to. they are just simply different things.

I agree with this . In actuality the darkness that you describe is not the darkness that is of the mind, it is prior to darkness .

Darkness of the mind is actually light . Where there is light, there is mind . There is self . There is self perceiving / being light .

This is the dead giveaway when peeps try and explain their realizations or experiences of beyond mind-duality .

When peeps start to explain self being aware of this and that, it is not beyond mind-duality .

Beyond mind-duality there isn't even bliss or silence there is just what you are that is prior to bliss and silence even though it can be described as that, but it can only be described as that from a position of self, of the mind-dual experience .

x daz x
Old 10-07-2019, 01:12 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
a couple nights ago i had a vision of energetic growth. this one was interesting cause there were some strange beings i was merging with in the darkness. like a void of nothingness where everything is dark. but there was feeling of a deep deadness of strong joy. dissolving and sucking up the things into nothingness.

the alien like beings looked like jelly fish. they were like leaches but extracting me into a greater depth of void and joy. it was weird and in the mind sorta spooky. sorta or perhaps very creepy. at the time. but what was really going on from an energetic standpoint was very good.

i dont mention much as often about things other than staying with the topic of the bottom line. bliss and silence. but this was so strange i feel compelled to bring it up.

the power to shape this experince of healing came from a lightening bolt coming down into me. manifesting the experince of complete darkness and alien jelly fish looking beings sucking out whats in me into nothingness.

Very uplifting.
I like the fact that you stayed true in your "bliss and silence".
Which I assume elevated your joy and healing.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
there were some strange beings i was merging with in the darkness. like a void of nothingness where everything is dark. but there was feeling of a deep deadness of strong joy. dissolving and sucking up the things into nothingness
Some meta-pholosopohical speculations:

There is only one Cosmically Oceanic 'being'.

A 'being' can only exist as an 'wave' in/on said 'ocean' in relation to other 'waves' in/on IT.

'Nothingness' = no 'wave', no existence as a 'being', no 'life' as such, no 'relatedness' to others, ipso facto personal oblivion, personal unconsciousness and unfeelingness.

Quote:
the alien like beings looked like jelly fish
'Alien' to what is experienced as 'life' by separate-but-related 'beings', that is.

Your 'dream' suggests (to me) that 'you' may be close to 'abdicating' your personal existence as a soul, thinking and feeling that having no inter-actions and response-abilities (in relation to and with others) is the greatest possible or most desirable kind of 'bliss'.

Again, this is all just meta-philosophical speculation. From my treatise:

"The latter possibility derives from the fact that, if and as a soul reacts, as*all*selfish-ego ensconced (hence ‘immature’ in psychospiritual terms) souls are prone to at least sometimes do, to the frustration(s) and disappointment(s) of personal wishes, hopes, and expectations by becoming even more selfish-gratification oriented (the idea that Life presents us with*a**series of ‘tests’ which we may either ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ pertains here), and if such all too human reactional tendency isn’t somehow ‘disarmed’ and ‘neutralized’, such that a soul persists in becoming more so, it may eventually become so mentally and emotionally ‘i’solated in the ‘bubble’ of its own ‘petty’ selfishness that whatever inclination and capacity it may have had to experience and express Love and Joy in relation to and with others shrinks and shrivels (i.e. devolves) to the point where it finally becomes completely unloving and unjoyful in relation to (others in the field of) Life. What then ‘happens’ (since the Essence of Life is Love and Joy and that is what our Entity is actually the living expression of*) is that such soul just ‘blinks*out*’ and ‘vanishes’ as a psychospiritual pattern (or ‘entity’) from the ‘field’ of Life and therefore completely ‘loses’ the possibility of ever incarnating again as a unit. There is no Love and Joy ‘kernel’ left which can then possibly (re)incarnate and thereby learn and ‘grow’ to the point where it nodally integrates with and thereafter ‘eternally’ lives on as a full-fledged ‘member’ of the ‘Body’ of Life."

On the other hand 'you' may 'find' something even more wonderful to 'groove' on (or with) than what's 'here' when you get wherever it is you are headed towards, running. We are all just 'following' our 'intuitions' in said regard. The 'proof' will be in 'the pudding' (the 'pudding' being whatever 'beds' we are making to lie 'in').

Wishing you the very best -
Old 10-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Master
The more dark chocolate you eat, the more darkness you'll experience.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Accepting or ‘letting go of everything’ implies a stillness of fearlessness and readiness to allow the unfolding absolutely unresistingly.

So very well put JustBe

I like how you articulate the same understanding.

The unknown and change does stir and steer our process to weave itself in various ways of our experience, to notice how we feel about both, and yes, always in relation to that stillness in fearlessness, as total acceptance.