Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-06-2019, 07:01 AM
iorek65

Lightbulb The Observer is Not the Source of Bliss -- I Am

I spent years trying to get it right with the Eckhart Tolle "Be the Observer watching yourself" approach.

I think the "observer" is a mass consciousness of the astral realm that numbs individual identity and has this numb detached static machine like vibe to it. It's like an artificial light construct. Or call it the void if you want.

My experience and perspective with these blissful moments of silence from shutting down the energy centers (chakras, third eye, astral body) and practices of "you are not you, you are everything" (which is a lie. I am me) is adding up deeper and deeper evidence to this.

I am genuinely having deep blissful moments of solace I haven't had in years and feeling a genuine connection and expression of myself. I am fully "me" in these moments.

I am not the "excessive chatter" in the mind. I believe the being who presents itself as god consciousness observer is in fact creating this chatter and issues in human beings behind the scenes (at bare minimum taking partial involvement in it) and then presenting itself as the consciousness solution to the problem (problem reaction solution) so that it can get the consent of people to take over their consciousness and replace their sense of identity and confusion about the chaos of this realm with its artificial peace.

The observer, the oneness, the void etc. is not the source of my bliss. I am.

The observer has brought chaos and fixed no problems in my life over the years of working with it. I am perfectly capable of being reflective and looking outside myself through interacting with other people and being open in my own consciousness.

Some being wants credit for what it does not actually deserve credit for.
Old 30-06-2019, 08:41 AM
Master

Interesting ... I’m not sure I’ve grasped what you are saying here though.

Who or what is your dissolved yet distinct consciousness when merged as one with the Absolute Oneness? Rephrased, after the oneness experience, back to in-form consciousness ... having known, been & seen, what is the aspect of separateness between your in-form consciousness and the Absolute non-dual awareness other than loss of conscious cognition of a continuum of connectedness arising from attention shifting to lower vibration?

Bliss being inner alignment in resonation with the Divine Love vibration in continuation is a flowing becoming where the analytical component of thought is rested. As such, the I Am presence or awareness is the being-ness that just is, as it is, complete with no seeker seeking, no doer doing ... just being.

The observer observing observed, both us is merely us looking at the temporary association (manifesting as attachments, fears & desires) of ego with happenings in the external ephemeral domain of earth.

Old 30-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Master
Last night, whilst watching LSD sessions on "Your mate Tom", I came across a beautiful mini documentary which belongs on so MANY threads on here, but I could not decide where it should go; until I read this thread:

You Are Not God - The Divine Paradox
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AAHNxHgc8EI

This pretty much sums up my entire philosophy on "the observer", "the observed" and everything (IF anything) in between.

It is what I have been saying for years now...but it must only be an "Aussie thing". LOL

Please take time to watch this...it only goes for 19 minutes..and I extend this invitation to ALL..and maybe peeps will finally grok where it is that I am coming from...finally!

Peace out.
Old 30-06-2019, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Last night, whilst watching LSD sessions on "Your mate Tom", I came across a beautiful mini documentary which belongs on so MANY threads on here, but I could not decide where it should go; until I read this thread:

This pretty much sums up my entire philosophy on "the observer", "the observed" and everything (IF anything) in between.

It is what I have been saying for years now...but it must only be an "Aussie thing". LOL

Please take time to watch this...it only goes for 19 minutes..and I extend this invitation to ALL..and maybe peeps will finally grok where it is that I am coming from...finally!

Peace out.

Thanks Shivani! I’ve responded to this video you posted under a new thread under Spirituality. Deserves contemplation

Old 30-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
I spent years trying to get it right with the Eckhart Tolle "Be the Observer watching yourself" approach.

I believe that that phrase is about becoming lucid during this life the same way one can become lucid while dreaming.

I don't think there is any bliss involved, but a stepped up awareness that gives a higher perspective, and knowledge of the potential and of a possible purpose of our lives. Otherwise, chances are we'll waste them.

I-here am a dream character in one of I-there's dreams. That's about how much I-here matter to the I-there. But, I could serve his purpose.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:

I think the "observer" is a mass consciousness of the astral realm that numbs individual identity and has this numb detached static machine like vibe to it. It's like an artificial light construct. Or call it the void if you want.

My experience and perspective with these blissful moments of silence from shutting down the energy centers (chakras, third eye, astral body) and practices of "you are not you, you are everything" (which is a lie. I am me) is adding up deeper and deeper evidence to this.

I am genuinely having deep blissful moments of solace I haven't had in years and feeling a genuine connection and expression of myself. I am fully "me" in these moments.

I am not the "excessive chatter" in the mind. I believe the being who presents itself as god consciousness observer is in fact creating this chatter and issues in human beings behind the scenes (at bare minimum taking partial involvement in it) and then presenting itself as the consciousness solution to the problem (problem reaction solution) so that it can get the consent of people to take over their consciousness and replace their sense of identity and confusion about the chaos of this realm with its artificial peace.

The observer has brought chaos and fixed no problems in my life over the years of working with it. I am perfectly capable of being reflective and looking outside myself through interacting with other people and being open in my own consciousness.

The I am is what it’s all about.

So what I am is determined by, is the I am that I am.

I am is the source.

So the source is what I am realized and being.

So many stories unearthing the truth, then the real story begins..

Some being wants credit? Really?

That being is only your perception where you are looking from as the observer of all this trying to exit his old reality, forging a new one and deciding why the old one doesn’t fit. It then tells its own story. ‘Between those cracks’

What is true observation?

Awareness of “what is” whether in silence and stillness or chaos and movement. As the experiencer everything moves through you and is determined by you, as the ‘one’ experiencing everything you can and will. If you don’t determine, bring the mind into this experience you as the witness observer simply dance in the energy of life in you doing its thing.

The dance of self/not self.

Some in body speak of god as god outside the body. Some in body speak of god in the body. The way I experience is life in me is my call. My unique piece as all others become.

Last edited by JustBe : 30-06-2019 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:33 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Peace out.

Enjoyed the vid. I believe I was in agreement with most.

I do have to quit licking frogs though.LOL
Old 01-07-2019, 04:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

my view

being the observer doesn't necessarely have to have anything to do with bliss. or silence. perhaps for me at least it had to be long enough for me to become adjusted to the power of bliss. the power of silence. during the tranaition. it can be a tool. and it can be experinced naturally. but it certainly doesn't have to be.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 01-07-2019, 04:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
my view

being the observer doesn't necessarely have to have anything to do with bliss. or silence. perhaps for me at least it had to be long enough for me to become adjusted to the power of bliss. the power of silence. during the tranaition. it can be a tool. and it can be experinced naturally. but it certainly doesn't have to be.

I agree, the expansion of the witness must go hand in hand with the bliss & joy experience. The fundamental error is that either is favored or given more attention than the other; a balance needs to be struck, but firstly and most importantly on the foundation of the former. And that's why we have pratyahara developed long before samyama.

iorek65, I would like to believe your witness exercises led a smooth an easy way into "I" samyama. Pratyahara is a disciplinary practice and once we have bodily void experiences, we can refocus on whatsoever "isn't the body". In the 8 limbs, none of the steps should be missed.

The chief goal of pratyahara is to develop the witness for the purposes of Samyama.