Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-06-2019, 12:10 AM
Master
Everything exists/nothing exists

Yes. I create my reality.

I create and give meaning, name, labels to everything I experience.

Everything I’ve experienced, whether here in this one life, many lives, has influenced my entire being. Everything I’ve, read, been told, aligned too, influenced by, considered as some kind of fit in me, has been carried over into every moment of this life. The here and now of me.

In the midst of it all, coming through it all, it all fits where I feel it fits until it no longer fits. No longer holds meaning or fits into my own personal design I create as myself.

I assign the meaning, truth and ideas to everything I’ve created as this person called me, every experience I’ve walked through is a culmination of everything that has ever influenced me, created and given meaning in me. I am the matchmaker, magnet who forges it’s own connections.

As I reflect back through the ages and stages of this life, I see that everything served me up to each point it served. And as more of life, myself and experiences open, I see more, I see less, I gain more, I gain less.

In the now of me, I see myself, as this ever changing, deepening into myself as both everything of all this, yet nothing of this.

I created myself through everything, to be as I am right now, yet nothing of this is creating me in this moment of now.

The spiritual process of understanding that everything was real until it no longer was, gave me the gift to understand the ‘real me’. The true me. The me that is everything more clear as truth realized and transformed through everything I thought I was, everything I thought existed,. Here in the now I realize it all existed at each moment I needed and created it. Here in the now, I realize nothing of it exists where I reside in myself now, because I don’t need it now.

The ever changing experience of myself and truth revealing the whole of creation as myself, I created the whole lot to serve me reaching my own wholeness.

Finding the truth of myself in the truth of others and life created in me.

In this current moment, I am creation

I create myself and my life through this awareness.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Master
I do not create my reality, because I do not get to control anything that goes on within it. The only thing that is in my current capacity, is to control how I choose to react to it.

The act of "creating a reality" is an act of conscious do-ing yet, letting go and surrendering to whatever arises, is an act of subconscious be-ing.

Thus, we are presented with a conundrum (which I have still yet to resolve).

So, if you are the creator of your own reality, then so is everybody else, right?

What is to say (and it often happens) that as a part of another creating their reality, they manage to uncreate either a part of all of your reality through that creation? Then how does reality get created?

I do not create that which occurs external from myself and I am still lost within the separation, within the duality because that is the only thing which makes any sense on ALL levels of my being.

If a person is rude to me, did I ask for it? or did they have a bad day at the office, needed to vent and I just happened to be standing there?

When I look, I am fully aware of Consciousness/God/Source that underlies everything but on the surface, where everybody's general awareness and functioning capacity is at, everybody is as different as their fingerprints and I have not yet reached the "observer stage" or being able to see myself through the eyes of another...I think I skipped all that and went straight to personal salvation through individuation.

We all have theories (and experiences) about God, life, the Universe etc
Some of these are very popular and common..most people can agree on certain aspects of experiential awareness...but then you may have a few whose experiences of unity are with a Transcendent (not Immanent) Divinity and that is totally "out of left field" because that experience is SO rare...but that's not to say it is any less meaningful, realistic, spiritual or whatever than those who have internalised their awareness to become one with themselves (I could never get this)...however, even in the odds of 99 to 1, the one still counts...and this was a life lesson I had to learn the very hard way.
Old 25-06-2019, 11:06 AM
Lorelyen

JustBe - Agree entirely.
Some time ago I happened upon a similar statement by Michael Bertiaux, Voudon Gnostic: that every moment of every day is of significance to someone. It's up to them to value it - implying that they have to be open to receipt of it...like, they can't take in someone else's moment! And that's what makes a being, an "I", the value they create from it. A sort of flow from the initial stimulus through our inner reference libraries on to assimilation which means adding to our accumulated references. Even if someone chooses to reject something the rejection is registered.

Interesting...
Old 25-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Master

There is . . . existence.

Depending on ones’ working personal definition of “nothing” . . . that gets very tedious. There are many layers of interpretation within that single word.

Each individual is the sum total of all each individual has ever been . . . right now . . . at this moment.

Each present moment is a continuation or unfolding of the previous moment.

You take it from there.
Old 26-06-2019, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I do not create my reality, because I do not get to control anything that goes on within it. The only thing that is in my current capacity, is to control how I choose to react to it.

The act of "creating a reality" is an act of conscious do-ing yet, letting go and surrendering to whatever arises, is an act of subconscious be-ing.

Thus, we are presented with a conundrum (which I have still yet to resolve).

So, if you are the creator of your own reality, then so is everybody else, right?

What is to say (and it often happens) that as a part of another creating their reality, they manage to uncreate either a part of all of your reality through that creation? Then how does reality get created?

I do not create that which occurs external from myself and I am still lost within the separation, within the duality because that is the only thing which makes any sense on ALL levels of my being.

If a person is rude to me, did I ask for it? or did they have a bad day at the office, needed to vent and I just happened to be standing there?

When I look, I am fully aware of Consciousness/God/Source that underlies everything but on the surface, where everybody's general awareness and functioning capacity is at, everybody is as different as their fingerprints and I have not yet reached the "observer stage" or being able to see myself through the eyes of another...I think I skipped all that and went straight to personal salvation through individuation.

We all have theories (and experiences) about God, life, the Universe etc
Some of these are very popular and common..most people can agree on certain aspects of experiential awareness...but then you may have a few whose experiences of unity are with a Transcendent (not Immanent) Divinity and that is totally "out of left field" because that experience is SO rare...but that's not to say it is any less meaningful, realistic, spiritual or whatever than those who have internalised their awareness to become one with themselves (I could never get this)...however, even in the odds of 99 to 1, the one still counts...and this was a life lesson I had to learn the very hard way.

When the conscious and subconscious meet what might arise in this merging/integration?

You have both the being and doing as a conscious aware lived experience. In this way my reality becomes what I am. I am aware it is ‘’me’ as the being creating each and every day I wake up. Regardless of the external reality as it is, my internal magnet/compass in this way directs me both inwardly and outwardly to the conscious awake being state. I become the do-er doing in all that. So what I give, receive and create from that determines the next moment of my creation one with all creation.

I’ll stop there for now, as I have no idea how to box quote on phone and I need to break your sharing down..��
Old 26-06-2019, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
JustBe - Agree entirely.
Some time ago I happened upon a similar statement by Michael Bertiaux, Voudon Gnostic: that every moment of every day is of significance to someone. It's up to them to value it - implying that they have to be open to receipt of it...like, they can't take in someone else's moment! And that's what makes a being, an "I", the value they create from it. A sort of flow from the initial stimulus through our inner reference libraries on to assimilation which means adding to our accumulated references. Even if someone chooses to reject something the rejection is registered.

Interesting...

Hi lorelyen

Thankyou for sharing.

We give meaning to each moment according to our inner reality. So as you so eloquently articulated, , the I, I am and create as is very much an assimilation and accumulation of everything, even as I might reject parts, feel there is nothing in those parts for me, they do in fact gorge my inner reality, creating an external alignment to show me what moves in me, or in this scenario what doesn’t move.

I suspect those deeper control levels where we sabotage our own healing will come into this picture. I’m reminded through my own levels of self healing in this process, at times we don’t even know we sabotage ourselves. It takes s lot of tossing and turning, inside and out before they emerge. With knowing awareness and conscious honest looking they can be uprooted and cleared to end that war with self.

“Gorge”=“forge”
Old 26-06-2019, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
There is . . . existence.

Depending on ones’ working personal definition of “nothing” . . . that gets very tedious. There are many layers of interpretation within that single word.

Each individual is the sum total of all each individual has ever been . . . right now . . . at this moment.

Each present moment is a continuation or unfolding of the previous moment.

You take it from there.

Nothing gets tedious?
Old 26-06-2019, 01:51 AM
Master

For one . . . a lot depends on being within or beyond the mental areas . . . conscious and / or subconscious. Being beyond both puts one in a whole new ballpark. That will certainly adjust what the individual interprets as being . . . “nothing.”

Second . . . one’s understanding of just what “nothing” is . . . that gets tedious . . . especially coupled with the above sentence.

When the mind ( again conscious or subconscious ) begins to interpret, interact, encounter, understand just what “nothing” is . . . the mind is fully capable of conjuring up just about anything. Discernment and personal experience continues to be vital.

Soul’s interpretation of what “nothing” is . . . is quite often VERY different than what the mind concludes.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
For one . . . a lot depends on being within or beyond the mental areas . . . conscious and / or subconscious. Being beyond both puts one in a whole new ballpark. That will certainly adjust what the individual interprets as being . . . “nothing.”

Second . . . one’s understanding of just what “nothing” is . . . that gets tedious . . . especially coupled with the above sentence.

When the mind ( again conscious or subconscious ) begins to interpret, interact, encounter, understand just what “nothing” is . . . the mind is fully capable of conjuring up just about anything. Discernment and personal experience continues to be vital.

Soul’s interpretation of what “nothing” is . . . is quite often VERY different than what the mind concludes.

I see the different angles your coming from. Where do you sit in your own experience of all this?
Old 26-06-2019, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
When the conscious and subconscious meet what might arise in this merging/integration?

You have both the being and doing as a conscious aware lived experience. In this way my reality becomes what I am. I am aware it is ‘’me’ as the being creating each and every day I wake up. Regardless of the external reality as it is, my internal magnet/compass in this way directs me both inwardly and outwardly to the conscious awake being state. I become the do-er doing in all that. So what I give, receive and create from that determines the next moment of my creation one with all creation.

I’ll stop there for now, as I have no idea how to box quote on phone and I need to break your sharing down..��
This is very interesting. I have nothing to do with the sun shining every day...it just does and I am grateful to God that it does.

The sun will always shine no matter how many clouds are covering it...how many days it rains and then we get wet...I am just happy I don't have to water my garden for a while.

I have tried "creating my reality" before, until my subconscious mind got in the way pretending to be my ego (it is very good at doing that).

Thus, I internalised the external and became co-existent with everything, yet unique in this expression of the awareness.

Two different ways of looking at the same thing...cool.