Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-08-2017, 02:47 PM
Master
Such wonderful gratitudes posted above!

Today I'm grateful for the ever present connection with the Divine and HS even if it takes me a few minutes to get brain out of the way so the signal gets clear.
Old 27-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Ascender
Today I am grateful for this place where I can learn and grow, for my special person in my life who guards and guides me even when I am so very stubborn, and my beautiful family for the love that is easily flowing between us no matter where we are in life..
Old 28-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Master
Beautiful gemma :)

Today I'm grateful for the Mystic Explorers group I'm a member of and the deep peace, tranquility and infilling of Spirit I experienced today in meditation. I feel so rejuvenated afterwards! <3 <3 <3
Old 28-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Master
Today I am grateful for my greatest weakness yet my greatest strength? Stubborness.
Old 28-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Ascender
nice Mind Power...

today I am most grateful for CrystalSong's kind words and the moving spiritual service I attended last evening...I cried thru most of it and I don't even know why...?
Old 29-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Master
Aw how sweet gemma :) I count it as a gem when my heart is moved to tears for no easily discernable reason. I suspect it has something to do with the sweetness of life sometimes.

Today I'm grateful for fullerenes and intriguing research and excited to get my hands involved in projects!
Old 29-08-2017, 06:10 AM
Master
Very grateful today, for the boost/ motivation needed to organize a bit better, despite extreme zapped energy.

Grateful in advance for the strength needed to overcome this energy low, and return to full function.

Grateful also for time away periodically to recharge, and also for starting again to do things that I like doing, and for starting to write daily again. Little steps.
Old 29-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemma
nice Mind Power...

today I am most grateful for CrystalSong's kind words and the moving spiritual service I attended last evening...I cried thru most of it and I don't even know why...?

Cheers.

I think with (Stubborness) you have to learn how to utilize or control it or? It can get you into some tricky situations, I guess some people relish learning the (hard way haha!).

Today I am grateful for this gratitude thread, I have enjoyed playing in here and I think its very positive.
Old 30-08-2017, 03:06 AM
Master
Grateful for stubbornness when need is a good thing, it'll get one through things when other things can't. :)

Tonight I'm thankful for Play Groups and discovering I could get lost in the imaginary world of Play again like a child!!!
Old 30-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:

I think with (Stubborness) you have to learn how to utilize or control it or? It can get you into some tricky situations, I guess some people relish learning the (hard way haha!).

I'm learning, today I am grateful if I did this right...can you please explain this for me MIND POWER..? Thanks. I really need to get a grip on my tears it seems..