Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Is this some kind of platonic soul mate/contract?

For the past few months I have become more and more convinced that an individual I've met almost a year ago is some kind of platonic soul mate or soul contract. The first time I saw them, I definitely remember that there was something striking about seeing them, almost like recognition. They were in somewhat of a position of authority over me, but were only a few years older than me (early-mid 20s).

This person and I are no longer in contact at the moment as, looking back, I realized I didn't respect them or what they were trying to tell me, and so they ended our "relationship". However, the way they ended it was for me abrupt, heartbreaking, humiliating and somewhat unfair as I had had no prior warning that this might happen. I feel like this was an upsetting event in my life, and normally I would develop a very nasty grudge against someone that hurt me like that. However, while I do have occasional spurts of intense anger towards this person, I actually, for some reason, feel very drawn towards them, like I really want them in my life, and forgave her for this. I felt this way from the moment I met them, that there was something special about them, just like they were really fascinating and different somehow from others, in a good way of course. For some reason it's almost like I feel we will create things together in the future. Who knows, it's entirely possible that I am just projecting all of these qualities onto this person.

I also kind of feel like I have telepathy with this person, but am not sure to what degree, because it's like I find myself automatically "chatting" with this person through my thoughts, it's like I do it without even thinking. About two or so weeks prior to us falling apart, I remember lying in bed and suddenly having this idea pop into my head out of nowhere that they were going to get rid of me. It was an upsetting idea and I tried to reason myself out of it, but two weeks later it happened. I feel like this was the universe warning me of their intentions, because it would have been 10x more devastating if I had been hit blindsided by it, this way I was suspecting it for a day actually before it happened. I actually remember discussing my anxiety with my peers the same day it happened, and they tried to reason me out of it, saying that there was no way that could happen. However, I also feel like this was some kind of telepathy from that person, whether conscious or unconscious I don't know.

I've also had a couple of occurrences that seemed like they could be synchronicities, or maybe just coincidence. About a month ago, I was on a bike ride and stopped for water at a park when a woman suddenly asks me for help just as I'm about to pull off. Her dog was missing, and of course the dog had the same name as this person, and it's not a common name for a dog either. A few days ago, as I'm browsing my laptop, I suddenly get this urge to look away from the screen into the distance and I put this thought into my head, and I remember I really put a lot of power into this thought. The thought was "I miss you (insert name)", and the first thing I see as I look back at my screen is a particular Youtube recommendation thumbnail that reads in red, on a white background "Missing U" (the song was "Missing U" by Robyn). That was quite an intense experience, I tell you.

One last thing, this person always seems to be on my mind even though I don't have any sexual or romantic attraction to them. This confuses me, I can't figure out the source of my fascination with them, the best way I can describe it is like I just really want them in my life, they would have a lot to offer somehow. I also feel like I owe them, perhaps some kind of past life karma is involved? Thanks for any advice, sorry for the long post haha
Old 15-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is possible that its that it could be a Soul Family connection. It is said that we come in and out of lives in the same Soul Group or Soul Family lines. So when we meet someone we sort of know them on some level and from there we feel a bond to them.

This is not always a romantic connection as we can have a Twin Flame that is there to be along the same path as us but that we do not get to know on any deeper levels.

As for telepathy I feel its something we can all do on some very primitive levels and that its more on the Soul level that we connect on the subconsciousness.

Lynn
Old 16-07-2019, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_advice111
For the past few months I have become more and more convinced that an individual I've met almost a year ago is some kind of platonic soul mate or soul contract. The first time I saw them, I definitely remember that there was something striking about seeing them, almost like recognition. They were in somewhat of a position of authority over me, but were only a few years older than me (early-mid 20s).

This person and I are no longer in contact at the moment as, looking back, I realized I didn't respect them or what they were trying to tell me, and so they ended our "relationship". However, the way they ended it was for me abrupt, heartbreaking, humiliating and somewhat unfair as I had had no prior warning that this might happen. I feel like this was an upsetting event in my life, and normally I would develop a very nasty grudge against someone that hurt me like that. However, while I do have occasional spurts of intense anger towards this person, I actually, for some reason, feel very drawn towards them, like I really want them in my life, and forgave her for this. I felt this way from the moment I met them, that there was something special about them, just like they were really fascinating and different somehow from others, in a good way of course. For some reason it's almost like I feel we will create things together in the future. Who knows, it's entirely possible that I am just projecting all of these qualities onto this person.

I also kind of feel like I have telepathy with this person, but am not sure to what degree, because it's like I find myself automatically "chatting" with this person through my thoughts, it's like I do it without even thinking. About two or so weeks prior to us falling apart, I remember lying in bed and suddenly having this idea pop into my head out of nowhere that they were going to get rid of me. It was an upsetting idea and I tried to reason myself out of it, but two weeks later it happened. I feel like this was the universe warning me of their intentions, because it would have been 10x more devastating if I had been hit blindsided by it, this way I was suspecting it for a day actually before it happened. I actually remember discussing my anxiety with my peers the same day it happened, and they tried to reason me out of it, saying that there was no way that could happen. However, I also feel like this was some kind of telepathy from that person, whether conscious or unconscious I don't know.

I've also had a couple of occurrences that seemed like they could be synchronicities, or maybe just coincidence. About a month ago, I was on a bike ride and stopped for water at a park when a woman suddenly asks me for help just as I'm about to pull off. Her dog was missing, and of course the dog had the same name as this person, and it's not a common name for a dog either. A few days ago, as I'm browsing my laptop, I suddenly get this urge to look away from the screen into the distance and I put this thought into my head, and I remember I really put a lot of power into this thought. The thought was "I miss you (insert name)", and the first thing I see as I look back at my screen is a particular Youtube recommendation thumbnail that reads in red, on a white background "Missing U" (the song was "Missing U" by Robyn). That was quite an intense experience, I tell you.

One last thing, this person always seems to be on my mind even though I don't have any sexual or romantic attraction to them. This confuses me, I can't figure out the source of my fascination with them, the best way I can describe it is like I just really want them in my life, they would have a lot to offer somehow. I also feel like I owe them, perhaps some kind of past life karma is involved? Thanks for any advice, sorry for the long post haha

We are all connected but some connections are like leaves sitting side by side on a tree. Your closeness in this way of humans simply means your both connected in sameness in some way of your belonging deeper. Often these kind of recognitions are to open up a deeper relationship with self. So how you feel, what you see and expand into, connected to them, is really about you using this connection to open deeper.

I think recognition whether it’s soul awakening, karma or past life business being realized through both, ultimately it’s awakenjng you. It and they are the source your using at this time to source you deeper.

Some things in life through recognition and relationship become quite intense alignments for the purpose of creation and
For more of life. Old is renewed through them, new is created from all that. What is created is what choices come through all this.

As individuals the nature of such unions is not always about both being and creating the same. One can move differently to the other. Both can move together in sameness.

It just depends where you are in the awakening stages of these kind of unions. What the life experience seems of you both. What path it is too take.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_advice111

Hello,

There are layers of telepathic awareness. They say the intellect, our conscious part of the brain, can be aware of 40 things a second. The subconscious is aware of 40 million things a second. The higher self is aware of everything every second. Chatting with a person in your mind is telepathy. How aware they are of this conversation in their consciousness is hard to know.

I would say that if these telepathic conversations feel good to you keep doing them. Stay friends with this person in this way. A good friend of any kind is always precious.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/