Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 09-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Henri77

Don't wish to spoil anyone's fun. however... please continue
Old 09-06-2012, 09:15 AM
contentest

Don't be hung up on words, now. Sure, I can see how there are no zombies in a certain sense of the word -- but you have to admit, if a psychotically aggressive man runs up and starts eating through your face and takes several bullets to the head to stop him, zombie or not, that's a zombie.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:07 PM
trappedinabody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
CRIPES people , don't we have enough to worry about on this planet already?

Yeah, maybe all daisies will become carnivorous , or kittens will overnight turn into satanic bloodsuckers.

What, are your video games all busted?

theres no reasons to believe any of that! there is however reasons to believe these zombie stories.

although i have heard if a human and a cat were trapped in a room together for a long time, the cat would attempt to eat the human... a dog would not ;)

just because you dont want to believe something doesnt mean you should totally ignore it. i do not want to believe it either, but after reading these stories it is apparent that something seems to be going on.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:26 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77

Yeah, maybe all daisies will become carnivorous , or kittens will overnight turn into satanic bloodsuckers.

What, are your video games all busted?
you probably dont know there are are actually carnivorous plants out there, and the largest of them measures 1m (3 feet?) in diameter and is actually a flower.... well, it smells nothing like a flower, but that's a different story, and it feeds on flies and other similar insects...
but there are carnivorous plants living in water as well, i forgot their names though, for both plants i referred to.

and we already have bloodsucking bats around, so maybe you should have come with a better mocking sample, maybe? plus, cats love raw meat and they do lick the blood off any meat you'd give them.... watching the animal planet chanel would help you though :/

peace