Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 07-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Uhmar

The Oracle Of LOVE

The Oracle of LOVE
Cupids Cards

Cupid was the name given to one of the ancient gods. He was the son of Venus, Goddess of Love and Mercury the God of communication. We all think romance and cupid will bring us our one true love. Normally the thing is we have so much personal and emotional baggage we don't recognize is usually the real problem. The Cupid Cards helps one get in touch with what the real problem in LOVE may actually be.

The cupid cards are 36 cards that are seperated into 3 sections. or 3 decks of 12 cards. Venus, Mercury and Cupid equal Art. There will be an Amethyst pile a Ruby pile and a Turquoise pile of cards.

Then think carefully about your love question. The best questions are the following;
How can I bring love into my life?
How can I make my relationship better?
How can I find my soul mate?
How should I be with my love interest in order to accomplish my goal?
How should I respond to the idea of a relationship with this person at this time?
What do I need to work on to improve my chance of having a love relationship?
What are the main issues that are keeping me from meeting my soul mate?
-----------------
I then will focus, center and shuffle the amethyst deck and think of you and your question and place it down. Then do the ruby deck then the turquoise deck
then facing me will be three beautiful pictures facing upward. The top card in each pile is your cards, your story, your answer. it will be three beautiful scenery filled pictures.

I then read the symbolism either slightly or I can go very in heavily on the symbols.
I then turn each card over where I find text in two sections. The top will tell me a summarization of the poem on the bottom.
Also in reading the main assigned word to all three it will read like a sentence which in itself almost answers your question.

Like if you asked me......
'what is the main issues keeping from my soul mate'
I then may have facing me example

..........the jeweler....... endures....the past.

There is a sentence almost saying you live in the past and past problems are slapping you in this life and relationship time.Then add the symbology of the picture side with the actual translation of the poem coupled with intuition and it may get very very clear what the the true issue may be.

Never forget though, that free will exists and it is not Cupid who defines our fates and futures.
And first and most of all we need to learn to love ourselfves.

© Uhmar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cupid cards.jpg (25.7 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Uhmar : 07-02-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Uhmar

In honor of the upcoming Valentines day...

I will offer Two[2] love readings.

Do you have problems in your love life, do you have no love life, do your love lives always end in disaster..let see if the oracle of love can help discover where the real problem lies.
These take a little time to do, they have to be analyzed and searched for for meanings and symbolism etc.

I will offer 2 of them.

Step forward and choose your question from above or ask a very concise question.
Do not say will blah blah still love me next week? What will you learn about the problem from that?...