Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 19-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Master
my friend Lou has a black cat named Dr Mauser
Old 19-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Master
I always thought of myself as more of a dog person. There's a lovely cat that I've been living with with the last couple of years. He's very quiet, and likes a little bit of fuss. It's not everyday that he'll try to sit on my lap, but when he does try to it is quite funny

He once brought an alive bat into my room and dropped it in one of my shoes!!!
Old 19-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinet noir
I always thought of myself as more of a dog person. There's a lovely cat that I've been living with with the last couple of years. He's very quiet, and likes a little bit of fuss. It's not everyday that he'll try to sit on my lap, but when he does try to it is quite funny

He once brought an alive bat into my room and dropped it in one of my shoes!!!

LOL - Maybe he thinks he's a cat.

I am also a dog lover almost as much as cat lover. I would have a big dog but I don't think my landlord or neighbors would appreciate it.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
I once had a great cat. His name meant "Little Spirit" in Russian. He used to go up mountains with me in the middle of the night! He'd go to a certain point on the track....on one mountain it was where the forest ended , then stop and I'd go on, and he'd be waiting for me on the way back, looking quite happy about it not a bit upset. He was a pretty big sleek cat with a gentle nature.
He was the only cat I ever knew who was just like a dog in his ways.
Unfortunately he got killed by a car aged only 5 and in his prime.
Old 25-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
It seems many of us females really love cats, maybe a bit too much by some people standards. I have 2 cats, but I love them so much. They provide hours of entertainment, and always make me feel good. I often meet girls who love talking about their cats and we like to trade stories.

I was just wondering if any guys on this forum are really into their cats.

Def cat lover here....I'll go out of my way to socialize with a cat anytime I run across one......

At my office building...a big, stray, battle scarred old Tom with only one eye showed up about 3 weeks ago....he seemed very friendly rather than feral so now he has a water and food dish out behind the building and he stands ready to get rubbed by all who enter or exit the building.....I call him Tom!

Author and philosopher Robert A Heinlein once said that "Woman and cats will do as they please.....and men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea"

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 16-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Master
My grandpa raised cats on his farm. I learned that his cats can dive and catch fish for meals. It was actually my husband that convinced me to adopt cats. He and cats understand each other and get along very well. Over the years, we have between 1-4 cats in the household. We currently co-exist with 3. We were down to 1 but at the cat shelter, 2 adorable kittens chose my son and daughter.
Old 24-05-2017, 04:53 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I have always loved cats over dogs,mainly because in England as a kid growing up my Granny brought me a tiny ginger bundle with her one day,I called him ginger tom,we left the UK in 1968 and moved to Australia,mum and dad took in 2 stray kittens Tiger and Squirt,when I moved out on my own I had a rescue cat,I called him Jimi,after Hendrix,he was a big seal point cornflower blue eyed Siamese entire,but his back leg was broken,I got that fixed and had him a year and found a home for him,the cat I have now is Mr Moggs, he too was/is a rescue kitten,but I stole him from his very cruel female owner,he's desexed and a tabby and 5 years old and not only a good companion but my best mate.

When I left Sydney in 2008 to move to Perth my other cat which was 13 yrs old and come with the 5 acre property I rented,she was beautiful, a tabby also and tortoiseshell, just before I left she went down a rabbit hole and was bitten by a brown snake,I found her by the dam,I thought she was snoozing in the sun,even in death she looked beautiful, her name was Moggs too,I call my tabby's moggs because they have an M on their foreheads,M for Moggs,lol.

But,my Mr Moggs has had his walk and is fast asleep not 6 feet from me on his queen size bed doona,folded up into a big thick soft cushion on the lounge,the winter sun is shining through the front door on him!

Yes I certainly love all cats,I like dogs but I love cats,any cats!

There is an old saying about men and cats!,if any man loves cats more than dogs,then that man will never hit or hurt a woman,and its true!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Master
i v 2 cats 1 boy 1 grl boy cats r so lovin my brhr lovs cats he duz my dad luvd cats so u mush he did he wud let q cat get its own way he wud of
hears a fun sroty my brht tk a stry cat in thng it wz f all thws mfhs thy thrt it wz f till his wid fond sothng betrn cats legs sory if im bean rud tusn orts its a boy cat
a vet eldy rag dill cat
bt ths cat mst hav bean homls fr a few yrs maby lngr he tk it in thrt wz a f tbrs ort all ths mths yrs latr its a m

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔