Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-10-2011, 03:34 AM
Elena

that is the best way anyone has expained it

I have had hard time figuring out the difference between angels and spirit guides. The way you put it make it more clear for me. I think I agree with angels being our higher self. I am still working on my spirituality and hope to contact my spirit guide so the connection between me and my higher self is formed.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:36 PM
dreambot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I think, yep, and they are matched to our personality. Some are people from a past life. They didn't want to come to earth to learn at the moment, so they become a particular person's guardian angel, also called spirit guide.

This sounds about right. I'm interested in other people's experiences with their spirit guides, because I have had many myself.

When I started to sense spirits, I realised that they were everywhere all around us. A whole bunch of them would be floating overhead above the house in the sky, and some would pass through the walls of our house and take a quick look - before floating out again.

I quickly categorized them into 'higher spirits' and 'negative spirits'. This was my way of saying what level they were at. Speaking of 'level', I'd say it's mostly about how much white or dark energy substance you contain in your karmic energy field. When I asked a very high level spirit one time what level I was at, I got told to not be arrogant because I was only around 50% white energy and 50% dark energy. Those who are approaching 100% white energy are close to enlightenment, thereby freeing themselves of the reincarnation process and are able to live freely in the higher astral realms.

Basically my spirit guide told me he had some kind of contract to always look out for me for the duration of my physical life, and that the contract was much like a job (he couldn't quit until the contract ran out - and he wasn't helping me out of charity). My spirit guide also had a grey body, like a ghost, so he probably had a bunch of karma still left.

As for my opinion on angels, aren't they just higher level beings who follow a high moral code?

I would say that we all have a karmic field of black and white energy matter which surrounds our body and that it largely dictates our position after death. The 'negative spirits' I sensed ranged from immaturely playful, to demonic. I even incurred demonic possession several times because I was practicing a corrupt type of qigong (unknowningly of course). I always managed to push out those beings who had entered my body though so it's fine now.

So to me, angels are beings of incredibly good morality who serve the divine will and have low (or perhaps no) black karmic substance left around them, it would give them a glowing white appearance.

A number of spirits contacted me before, it is true - they do get quite excited when they realise a human can detect them. They might even form an attachment to you and keep comming back to visit you every day.

The language is a direct energy transfer, which is detected in humans when the pineal gland in the center of the brain becomes activated with a lot of life energy, this is how my telepathy got activated.

But the vast majority (of spirits) have not signed a contract to look after you, so they'd be passing-by spirits who may hang out or leave you as they wish, some might help out for free or talk to you.

It is impossible to hide your intent or emotions from a spirit through telepathy, and they can't hide their emotions or intent from you either, it is instant and direct communication which travels as a flow of energy. The pineal gland sends the messages into the brain which then (slowly) convert it into the clumsy and crude thing that we call human language.

(converting telepathic information into words is like trying to convert a 320 kb mp3 into an 8 bit one - you lose quality).

Right now I do not have my original spirit guide looking after me, he has been literally pushed aside because a more powerful being is watching over me due to my cultivation.

It is quite a serious issue and I'm being heavily tested so that I remove all human attachments and am very moral. My life path has also been completely changed.

I get severely lectured if I do a bad thing. I'm effectively being trained to be an enlightened being, as to whether or not I get there? We can't say. I'm trying my best.

Was this too much information?