Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 10-04-2011, 04:43 AM
Master
I hear what you say about Utah, but in the U.S. surely even in Utah there is a church that accepts those with alternative lifestyle...but shim has a point ~ calling and/or talking to an elder or minister etc. will help narrow the search. If you can't move, what choice do you have?

Old 10-04-2011, 04:46 AM
Lady Scarletmoon

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Ah..so now i see from your profile you're very young and like most you're age, haven't yet established your feet on the earth or made any final decisions on anything. I'll be betting you will change ideas continually while deciding who you are in the world...gay one minute, straight the next....bi tomorrow and no one next week. Its part of the hormone havoc.

Regardless, whatever choices you decide on in life will never meet everyone's approval, so you will learn over time to toughen your hide and let it all bounce off.

Cheers

hehehe maybe......:(
Old 10-04-2011, 04:54 AM
Lady Scarletmoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
Ahh and the unitarian church is too a cult. I would recommend walking into any church, that is a denomination of Christianity, and before attending a service seek a meeting with an elder or eg., pastor, and talk about your issues. Let's hold all prejudices aside, and remember that the church is patient while one seeks to find their sexual identity.
Very true!
Do u know any denominations that are good, Shim?
Old 10-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Scarletmoon
Very true!
Do u know any denominations that are good, Shim?

Well, I'll recommend mine, here's a link, use the locator to find a church to one closest to you. I hope there is one. We are denomination free, as we believe that denominations should not separate us and cause a division within the body of Christ. Calvary
Old 10-04-2011, 05:06 AM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
I'm looking for a belief system that will not consitantly say i'm going to hell because i'm a lesbian....do u know of any?

Greetings Lady Scarletmoon,

Because I believe that everybody needs to have a religion or church that they can worship at, and because God calls each person individually to worship in a place where there should be no undue tension or stress, I have researched this matter and have found at least two churches (not just belief systems) out of many more that appear to be accepting of a different orientation or lifestyle.

I have always believed that it is promiscuity that one needs to be especially aware of and avoid no matter what their lifestyle or orientation be it Gay, Straight, Bisexual, TS, etc.

So, if you feel the call to worship God, then who on earth should disallow it! May God Bless You!

Metropolitan Community Church (this church has chapters in most parts of the U.S.A.) http://www.mccsf.org/

This is another church, but different from the above, to consider: http://lifejourneychurch.cc/

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Old 10-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Master
Try to steer away from Christianity and you should be right, I don't like organised religion myself so I would recommend something like Buddhism, this probably would suite you more and I believe that you would be much happier for it, good luck.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Lady Scarletmoon

Angel1

thank u all, i've never felt so much spiritual love, maybe it's time to actualy read my Bible :)
Old 10-04-2011, 05:19 AM
Shim

Quote:
thank u all, i've never felt so much spiritual love, maybe it's time to actualy read my Bible :)

From cover to cover.... enjoy
Old 10-04-2011, 06:21 AM
white_monarch

If you're partial to Christianity, then the Episcopal church is open and welcoming to the gay community.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:58 PM
AngelBreeze

Quote:

Great thinking, Scarletmoon! May you be blessed for your efforts!

Deus tecum and my special wishes for many blessings and a beautiful day!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)