Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow Dawn, if those are your crystal wands... mine are just imitations, lol ! Maybe mine aren't actually wands, maybe I just thought they were.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Master
Lol dream xoxo
Old 28-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Dawn

lol Nah. I just found a picture of these thanks to images.google.com

There are 3 disctint kinds that I've seen. Like I said, I'm a long way from being any sort of professional about this topic, so anyone WAY more educated about (preferably from first hand experience) this, you are more than welcomed to step in and correct me!

You've got the basic ones straight from nature. Long and slender.

You've got your massage wands, man shaped. (reshaped by man, not shaped LIKE a man! Get your mind out of the gutter, ladies! Tut tut tut!)
These can be straight or twisted or even straight with a slight curve to them.

And then you have a much more diverse section of ones used for spiritual working.

http://crystalwood.com.au/images/Oak&Smoke.jpg

Old 28-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Dawn

Old 28-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Dawn

And this is just a very small sampling from the wide variety that exists.
It all depends on what you're personally drawn to, as well as your abilities and what these wands would be most suitable and appropriate for.
Old 28-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Knower
I think they are man shaped Dawn... And now I can't get my mind out of the gutter.... :P
Old 28-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Amazing the variety ! the crystals I have are more like the natural ones, like those in the picture with the ruler. HA ! so I have the real ones, it's the others that are imitations, lol.

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Guide
I hate being in a different time zone, i've missed out on joining in to this whole conversation!

Thanks guys, for all your input, much appreciated. So forgive me for being obutse but:... if I get a crystal quartz and amethyst wand and hold it pointing upwards when i'm meditating this should assist in greater spiritual connection with my guides? Hopefully be a tool to let the communication flow more freely?
Old 29-07-2011, 03:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellespirit
I hate being in a different time zone, i've missed out on joining in to this whole conversation!

Thanks guys, for all your input, much appreciated. So forgive me for being obutse but:... if I get a crystal quartz and amethyst wand and hold it pointing upwards when i'm meditating this should assist in greater spiritual connection with my guides? Hopefully be a tool to let the communication flow more freely?

I know, these time zones, when does one find time to sleep ?

about the wands, and holding them pointing upwards when meditating, just don't do this during a lightning storm ! no telling what might happen ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Dawn

>just don't do this during a lightning storm ! no telling what might happen ?
lol Dream Angel!!

Ellespirit lol first off, no worries about the different timezones. And hey! You're NEVER too late to join in a conversation around here. ^_^
Also, about the meditation with pointing them upwards, I get the feeling that that's not exactally what they're to be used for. For meditation assistance, what you find more preferable and useful would be something more along the lines of tumbled, raw, or carved pieces. Wands are for a different category of spiritual-related working matters.
Think of it like this. You wanting to use wands for meditation would sort of be like you wanting to ride a yacht around in a tiny swimming pool in your back yard. It's not really meant for that. Sure, given, you could use it like that, but I'm sure you can see, it's just really not meant to be in that little swimming pool.
Same line of thinking can be applied to this too.