Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Ascender

Anthony Peake/Cheating The Ferryman Theory

I've been reading Peake's books and enjoyed them all, if a little baffled at times!!

I just wondered what anyone makes of Peake's CTF theory that we are all reliving our lives over and over. He has suggested that what we perceive as our reality is merely a recording and phenomenon such as deja vu and perecognition are glitches in this process. He proposes that at the moment of death, our brains are flooded with chemicals that massively dilate subjective time so that we literally fall out of time from our own point of view even though we are obviously dead to the world. He suggests that we never reach the point of death from our pov, and that this process may repeat itself many, many times.

I just wondered what other people thought of this, especially the more spiritually inclined.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Suspended
Master

I base my beliefs on the experiences of myself and others. I think his ideas are great science fiction but I don't know of any mystics who experienced something like he describes. People who have been hypnotized and recall the time between lives all describe the same place and processes regardless if they are atheists or belong to some religion. See the book, Journey of Souls by Newton.