Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Sourcerer

Archangel Michael - Invoking the Flame of Trust

This is the loving presence of Archangel Michael.

I would like to speak about trust. What is trust? How does one trust? What are the benefits of trust?

Trust is a magnificent thing! It allows you to bravely enter places that you would have previously avoided. Trust is confidence in yourself and your abilities. Your ability to trust in Divinity is the greatest that you possess.

You need to activate trust in order to make a quantum leap, just as you would need to trust in your safety if you were to leap from one platform to another. Trust will carry you from one platform (or level) to another, higher platform, where you will meet new people, challenges and opportunities. Beloveds, the new adventures that await you when you learn to trust more in your Divine Self are beyond anything that you have previously encountered! You will see wondrous miracles on a daily basis. You will know of the power of love like never before, and you will want to share this knowledge with everyone you know.

But how does one learn to trust in this way? You learn it through letting go of worry, that is how. And this is no minor challenge, I know. This is Major League stuff! But perhaps you are more ready than you suppose. Perhaps you are sitting there reading these words because there is a fire burning within your heart. Perhaps we can call this fire the Flame of Trust.

The Flame of Trust is a gift from the Creator that is ready for you to unwrap. Like the Violet Flame of Transmutation its purpose is to help you ascend in consciousness. Invoke it and it will assist you in banishing doubt. It will help you clear your consciousness of worry thoughts, and it will raise your vibration to a new level of self-confidence. What a gift!

Let us consider what worry does to you. First, it robs you of your trust! As a tool of the ego it tries to convince you that it is your best friend, that you need it. Please hear me clearly: YOU DO NOT NEED WORRY IN YOUR LIFE! Perhaps the thought of living worry-free is unrealistic to you. But if your Creator is perfect (and therefore so are you) then where did worry come from? Where did danger come from, for that matter? Beloveds, such things were NOT created by the Divine Creator, but were rather created on a lower level (metaphorically speaking) through what you call free will.

There are many in your history who have used the Flame of Trust in quite dramatic ways. Consider what Dr. Martin Luther King accomplished with it! I was with him all the way as he stood for truth, justice and liberty for all peoples (not just for African-Americans), and I helped him overcome much worry and doubt in himself and his mission. Then there are those that have used the Flame of Trust in much less dramatic situations, such as Lao Tsu, who mostly lived a quiet life devoted to the Creator (the Tao). Lao Tsu actually learned to live a worry-free life, for the most part, and so can you.

It is alright to have worry thoughts, but please do not allow them to dominate your mind and therefore your world. Learn to invoke trust through practicing an unwavering devotion to the Creator, and then watch as your worries begin to fade into nothingness.

This is Archangel Michael and I bid you farewell.
Old 16-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Master

Lovely. I like adding trust to my arsenol!! Thank you for all your messages. I am enjoying all of them.

Be well.
Old 16-12-2012, 03:24 AM
Knower
This was very interesting. For I (Almighty) have been to accept this. For this reason alone. For good. Now if I told you that once given these tools to free your life from dispair would you be of this? ... ? Given the fact that trust is a big word, I beg to differ. Look at life's path. It's not of trust, but of great triumphs. You must be to stay on this path. Trusts have been broken by all humanity. Love for such novelties brings me to such dispair. Life is to be of sacrifice. You must be to sacrifice all you have to gain good of light. Never be to say the word trust. Life's bargain can be taken at anytime. Follow light. Bring what I have given you to take back what has been so frantically taken. And. Be to show grace and kindness. I am of you all. Be to know once you decide what life is to you, then I can give my light. Keep my word. Be to this. ( hello !!! I am The Vessel. I speak to Angels. In this case. Almighty was to speak. I do agree that worrying causes great grief to all. I look forward to chatting with you in the future.)
Old 16-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Sourcerer

Hello and thank you from the Heart, Nameless and The Vessel, for sharing your Love and Light here.