Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Toolite

The Cycle Of Life & Death

These beliefs are based on a spiritual teaching not from reading any books..

I believe life is all for the purpose of learning and being developed to a higher level.. Each life we live we are taught certain lessons and I would say its like school... some more evolved and it can be because they many lives or they are just teachable... many of our wills are stubborn but, any way..

I believe when our flesh dies or before it dies we are pulled out of the body and depending on our will we can cross - which a light does open up and also death doesnt hurt. when the light shine we decide then if we will go and many dont go for obvious reasons... so they walk the earth and they are not happy.. if the stay..

I believe those that cross are subject to a review of their life with God and the majority of the time they return to reincarnate so they can continue to learn and develop to a master level. I do believe that ther are individuals in heaven but they are at the master level, angel , spirit guide level.

I do believe some individuals move on to hell and are judged by demons- not satan himself but satans demons.

I do believe individuals can end up in a temp hell that they themself has created but, what you think is reality.. and I belive thats the purgatory.. they always fear crossing over or fear judgement because of their past...thats why I say we judge ourself first.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:40 AM
Celeste

Like you, my beliefs come from experiences, different things I've read, what I've learned from others. Along my earthly path, I have picked up a lot of different beliefs, as I make mine anything that resonates with me, that is good and doesn't hurt anyone.

I believe a soul would do almost anything to be born to this earth. It is a way to work things out, as in "heaven" (which I feel we get a bit of in any higher realm). We can't pray for ourselves. Only those on earth can pray for us.

I also think one can tuck things in, in one earthly incarnation, and thus bring extra karma on oneself next time around. I was told by an astrologer that this life has some issues carried on from a past one, and I believe it, as I have had such a hard life. So this life, I now feel a lot of peace as I try to face my fears, and love and forgive, and feel my feelings, rather than acting like they don't exist. So maybe when I pass, I will hopefully go to the light, and achieve a place closer to heaven.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:51 PM
Toolite

thats interesting that you say that we cant pray for ourselves... I know a lost soul can not think their way out because they are overwhelmed like a hundred times worse that they are stuck... when I communicate its telepathically and all they know is that feeling what they feel or other fears surrounding the same issue..

Old 12-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
Like you, my beliefs come from experiences, different things I've read, what I've learned from others. Along my earthly path, I have picked up a lot of different beliefs, as I make mine anything that resonates with me, that is good and doesn't hurt anyone.

I believe a soul would do almost anything to be born to this earth. It is a way to work things out, as in "heaven" (which I feel we get a bit of in any higher realm). We can't pray for ourselves. Only those on earth can pray for us.

I also think one can tuck things in, in one earthly incarnation, and thus bring extra karma on oneself next time around. I was told by an astrologer that this life has some issues carried on from a past one, and I believe it, as I have had such a hard life. So this life, I now feel a lot of peace as I try to face my fears, and love and forgive, and feel my feelings, rather than acting like they don't exist. So maybe when I pass, I will hopefully go to the light, and achieve a place closer to heaven.

do you have any experiences you would like to share?

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 13-12-2011, 03:48 AM
Celeste

I think Catholics believe that when you die, you can no longer pray for yourselves. Only the living can do that.

Well, I believe in reincarnation, but sometimes I don't want to think that far ahead. Often it is enough to live in the NOW, where you can have heaven or hell, depending how you choose to look at it. As I said, heaven is a realm higher, and we keep striving until we reach the top, Heaven (with a capital H). I feel heaven is a perfect earth. How else could it be? The plant kingdom, animal kingdom and humans, all living together in perfection. The brightest sky and sun, greenest of the greenery. All the animals we love. All our loved ones in spirit.

I believe in the angels, the highest beings and God's messengers. I believe in Jesus, God's son, the latest word from God, and His divinity (Jesus's). And our spirits, connecting with the Holy Spirit. Mary and Jesus, Ascending Masters. The Christ Consciousness is all of us together, going strong, and just may be he second coming of Christ.

I believe there is no death, so we can connect with our loved ones who have passed on, because I have. I can go on and on.

God started it all. He always was, and always will be. So God in essence created Himself, got the wheels going. So, no matter if you believe in evolution, as God started it all evolving. And our first parents got us all started in the physical.

These are just a few of my experiences/beliefs. Just ask me some questions you are interested in knowing, so as to trigger my brain, and I'll try to answer and give you more, from my perspective.
Old 17-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I think Catholics believe that when you die, you can no longer pray for yourselves. Only the living can do that.

Well, I believe in reincarnation, but sometimes I don't want to think that far ahead. Often it is enough to live in the NOW, where you can have heaven or hell, depending how you choose to look at it. As I said, heaven is a realm higher, and we keep striving until we reach the top, Heaven (with a capital H). I feel heaven is a perfect earth. How else could it be? The plant kingdom, animal kingdom and humans, all living together in perfection. The brightest sky and sun, greenest of the greenery. All the animals we love. All our loved ones in spirit.

I believe in the angels, the highest beings and God's messengers. I believe in Jesus, God's son, the latest word from God, and His divinity (Jesus's). And our spirits, connecting with the Holy Spirit. Mary and Jesus, Ascending Masters. The Christ Consciousness is all of us together, going strong, and just may be he second coming of Christ.

I believe there is no death, so we can connect with our loved ones who have passed on, because I have. I can go on and on.

God started it all. He always was, and always will be. So God in essence created Himself, got the wheels going. So, no matter if you believe in evolution, as God started it all evolving. And our first parents got us all started in the physical.

These are just a few of my experiences/beliefs. Just ask me some questions you are interested in knowing, so as to trigger my brain, and I'll try to answer and give you more, from my perspective.

thank you for your response.

All The Glory belongs To God Forever!
Old 23-12-2011, 10:29 AM
jack11

Is death the natural cycle of life and recycle of energy and food?
Watching animal world, discovery, national geographic make me realized that death is the natural cycle of life?
I find death is cruel and very frightful. I wonder why it is like that in nature? Is our creator has that kind of character? Or is it the result of sin and the evil angel?
Could what is happening in the world now is not the natural order of things?

I was contemplating the order of things without death? How is the food chain recycling work then? Will the wild animals still have fangs, claw and killer instinct then? I wonder? Would that world without death will be designed differently?
Old 27-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack11
Is death the natural cycle of life and recycle of energy and food?
Watching animal world, discovery, national geographic make me realized that death is the natural cycle of life?
I find death is cruel and very frightful. I wonder why it is like that in nature? Is our creator has that kind of character? Or is it the result of sin and the evil angel?
Could what is happening in the world now is not the natural order of things?

I was contemplating the order of things without death? How is the food chain recycling work then? Will the wild animals still have fangs, claw and killer instinct then? I wonder? Would that world without death will be designed differently?

because we are not properly trained from birth we know death but we never die spiritually... God brings us out of our flesh before we die so therefore death truely doesnt hurt.. but we are still fearful of death and thats because from birth we are taught to fear death but again we never die. even when people are killed they really do tell God- cry for justice... There is no way to fully understand it because you would have to have an experience to fully believe but in the end all works out for the Good...

Death can be seen as the end to one teaching and the beginning of the next.

As long as we have life we will always have death.