Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-06-2018, 02:21 AM
Guide

Get Ready to Meet your Angels... In person

Its almost time and things are kicking up... I know that everyone's guides are preparing to enter this vibration in a big way once a few energy shifts are made. If you haven't noticed there has been a lot of "random incidents" being captured at a higher frequency than normal but in big ways.

By human standards this is pure speculation based on observation but my intuition sees it and knows its around the corner...

its interesting to think about this time line that we are on is one that is being improved upon by ourselves from the future.....

:) Have fun and live in love.
Old 20-06-2018, 06:04 AM
Guide

Interesting, I do sense something now that I think about it. Can you explain it more? What do you mean by random incidents? I’m pretty confused on it myself.
Old 20-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Master

Now that's an interesting concept and one I haven't come across before.

It would make a great movie, if all the sudden everyone could see their guides!

I'm staying tuned....count me in.

I had the thought, after reading one post this morning, where have all the happy people gone? (on this website LOL). So I hit New Posts, and I had to laugh: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

So thank you for brightening my day :)
Old 20-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Master

I like this topic. Someone wrote this to me not long ago:

He told me of the progress of the plans overall. He stated (as we have as well) that the merging should finish up sometime within 3 years. Anyway, so you know the situation, he said something about a group of folks are working on breaking the veil between the astral and physical plane. That would supposedly wrap everything up and the two finally merges.

Is that kinda what you are talking about?
Old 20-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Deactivated Account
I hope you are right because that would make stuff a lot more interesting.
Old 21-06-2018, 02:50 AM
Guide

@Serendipity
Here is your random incidents example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vOb99wawdQ&t=29s
Enjoy.... :)
To explain it more would mean to say that there is a lot of information floating around about an ascension process and how a whole lot of higher dimensional beings are playing a large role in allowing us to be free.... This would be greater than any societal or political structure here on earth and would involve a lot of back story. I have been following it for years as it has finally came to a flower.... Ask your guides to show you this information and it will come.

@Nameless.... It would definitely make a great movie but it may seem that the movie has all ready been written and we are making it even better than it was the first time... :)

@Melahin
Yeah that is pretty much it but it is at a much greater scale than you think..... lol If an Angel Manifests... it must be a veryyyy.... important matter..... :)

@SlayerOfLight.....
You have no idea... or do you? Watching the news? Think this is bad? lol... this isnt even the tip of the iceberg..... it is much more than that.... there is also a lot of seeds that have been planted... but no one labeled the seeds.... they just planted it..... only when it sprouts and fruits and flowers show will people know its name.....

I will give you all a large hint......................... haha.......... SPACE FORCE?
Old 21-06-2018, 04:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
@Melahin
Yeah that is pretty much it but it is at a much greater scale than you think..... lol If an Angel Manifests... it must be a veryyyy.... important matter..... :)

Yes I cannot fully grasp what is going on, yet since I have been waiting for it for what feels like ages I am slowly getting to terms with (at least some of) it. The story I was first told was of ancient gods, how they lost their divine bodies, and how they are returning to this world. One person say they live in the astral, and we have been planning this return for a very long time now. My feeling is that for a longer period now a great clean up has been going on in the vibration on a massive scale, both here and in the astral. maybe bringing them closer together? At least since the other day I sensed that the groundwork for my blossoming had been laid, and now I just had to keep faith, be humble to the change, and allow it to occur through me. I know I am not an angel, for that my nature is too different; there is more of a primordial nature to me. One calls me Titan, and I like that most of all the things I have been called, so I usually go with that

Haha yes must be important. I remember on two occasions having Greek gods manifest in my room some years ago. Having more of those presences blossom through us will definitely bring great changes to this world.

What was planted will reap great rewards to this world, and the children of Earth will once more walk in the light.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Its almost time and things are kicking up... I know that everyone's guides are preparing to enter this vibration in a big way once a few energy shifts are made. If you haven't noticed there has been a lot of "random incidents" being captured at a higher frequency than normal but in big ways.

By human standards this is pure speculation based on observation but my intuition sees it and knows its around the corner...

its interesting to think about this time line that we are on is one that is being improved upon by ourselves from the future.....

:) Have fun and live in love.

I really wish I could meet my Spirit Guide in Person. Sadly that will never come to pass as she is deceased.

Still thank you for your words, it made me
Old 21-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Experiencer

We desperately need a shift in vibration for our planet. Evil and negativity seems to reign in high places, it is effecting the world on a large scale and pulling the negative into the light. I am not sure if the powers that be expected this horrendous shift due to certain people obtaining power, but then maybe they did. Maybe we needed this to happen to see what we are up against. The only thing that good you cant get rid of the negativity if you cant see it.
Old 22-06-2018, 02:35 AM
Pathfinder

Do not be afraid of what is to come. If you live your life in Love. Then you will have nothing to fear. I know you dont Know who i am, but i can tell you. Even when all seems at its worst. Love will conquer. You can not give without recieving, and you can not recieve without giving