Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
I agree. I do have a lust for power and control over reality. I have had it for a long time. ALthough it is not as strong as it once was. I have toned that lust down quite a bit in my maturity. I wonder, which is why I post, if what I am doing is in fact wrong. Love is intended by both parties and it is this intent that fosters love's development. Now why should I not intend love?

Dear Kerubiel....it is possible I misunderstand you. I might do. If so, forgive me.

Intending Love is a good thing. But it does have to be a natural thing. Sometimes it comes as the most unexpected thing! Sometimes the ideas we might project have no bearing on what actually comes to greet us. In a strange Grace. And linking our Souls with our everyday lives.

If you hold your own life and Heart in a gentle kindness...allowing others freedom to choose, and move as they will, oddly that can cause the strongest and most enduring Love to come your way; sometimes from the most unexpected sources. The lightest of touches make the deepest most enduring marks many times. Our concept of "control" can be flawed indeed.
It's true that can take "time". But Time is only a concept we use here anyway, in our temporary conditions. Beyond that, Love is boundless and you would be surprised how many already love you and vice-versa!
Old 25-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
I am no liar. I am not out for just sex. I am out for a deep connection. I want to build a new soulmate for myself.

I see that love can create such strong bonds that can endure even death.

Nothing may separate that love's connection. I want to take the time to build this love. I am not out for just a shag, as i said, I am beyond that now. I have a gift as I see it. I can be as cupid and shoot arrows of love into people. Not just for myself but for other;s as well. I am wondering what to do, if anything, with this gift. I dont want to manipulate women or men, however I can instil love into them. I see it work.

I agree with much of what you said. Most of it in fact. Thanks for taking the time to message me!

Hey there Kerubiel - you're very welcome. You are the gift and you have simply to share yourself authentically with presence and lovingkindness, and to allow others to share themselves in the same way. That in no way means sexually. I mean this with regard to all, regardless of gender or status, etc.

And that includes a lot of acceptance for wherever they are, and the setting of healthy boundaries that allow for you to meet them there. Ideally, there will be at least a few who also seek to meet you where you are, because they are already there. Ideally. Don't worry about "cupid" (rhymes with....???) IMO Just be the love you are with those in your life and those whose lives you touch.

You're right that love is not stopped or changed in any way by physical death. And thus of course it does cross lifetimes. You already have soul family and yes you can always build bonds with new souls. The vast majority don't have to be sexual, it's just inappropriate with family and non-partner beloved friends, much with less strangers. And if you are a healthy person IMO only a few will be sexual. How many folks does anyone need to shag in a lifetime, especially if you want an authentic, enduring love with all that?

This is something to consider. The love is the connection between the souls, and for soul family it has basically existed since your souls came into being. You will never not love them, or unlove them. Not at core, not when you live in alignment with who you are. All the nastiness and violence and cruelty -- that's just the rubbish that folks act out and perpetrate onto others because they are turning away from the love they are.

No one deserves that rubbish dumped on them...and this is where you have to draw loving boundaries and say NO sorry I love you dearly but this isn't acceptable. That is, when you do not bring presence and lovingkindness to the moment and the place -- and when you do not welcome my presence and lovingkindness in return -- then you're not accepting and honouring me in the fullness of my humanity. And that is misaligned. We can allow others to be in their misalignment, but neither you nor I have to accept their unkindness or their apathy or their judgment or their manipulations.

When the vast majority of souls cross over, they will realise the extent they persisted in turning away. Of how much of their misalignment was chosen, repeatedly. Often consciously. But increasingly, many realise it now.
What I'm saying is, the love is always there. We choose to honour the love that is, or we choose to turn away from that. No matter the type of relationship or the social distance involved, we can always choose kindness and presence.

For some souls, we build a new connection. And for many more, it is re-acquainting yourself, an "ancient recognition", a meeting of an old and beloved soul friend, as if for the first time. You can be a part of all of these, simply by being who you are.

We may not realise now, but it is only a matter of time till we have to take ownership of our actions. When we treat those in our life without kindness or presence, we don't get away with anything. Do folks really believe that they can hide from themselves, LOL? Instead, we simply perpetrate unkindness or untruth, or both. We lose an opportunity to be who we truly are, and to see who they truly are. And to greet them as the gift they are, with the gift that we are.

I'm glad you are feeling the desire to know and be yourself more truly, and to be the love you are to all people. That's a wonderful start

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-10-2017, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Great articulation of the path you have walked and now word-meaning-fully 'blaze' , 7! May it serve as a beacon as well as a fog-horn to help guide (greater? higher?) 'male' aspiration and evolution for all with eyes that can see and ears that can hear what's what in such regard.

I once read (and think there's a ring of truth to it) that 'human' 'sexualiity' (meaning the year-round hormones, strong attractions, and intense pleasures associated with the phenom!) was God's - or was it Nature's?, I can't remember the particular concept that was used - way of 'tricking' (lol) peeps into engaging in conjoint keep-coming-back-for-more-relationship - making parental and larger community sustaining partnerships likely and possible - which they otherwise, if such 'selfiish'-pleasure 'attraction' wasn't a 'driving' factor, wouldn't.

As I said, my sense is that K's 'spirit' is at the 'doorway' to 'heaven' in such regard (many others who 'follow' 'norm'al guidelines are not, IMO). Whether he personally embarks on said journey in this lifetime is not my or anyone else's 'call', and may not even be his 'own' ('call') simply because a flower that hasn't (yet) organically reached the point of being 'ready' to do so cannot (yet) organically 'bloom.

My 'point' was/is that all 'steps' on that, albeit often convoluted, sometimes spiraling down and sometimes spiraling up, staircase ... all of them ultimately serve the cause of Life (Spiritual Growth, Evolution, etc.) and so may be given 'due' 'honor'. What you describe strikes me as being the most desirable kind of free-of-any-biological-or-social programming, hence spiritually 'ascending', most 'honorable' step (commitment?) one may make in that regard, I think.

Again, great articulation for all who can to see and hear, 7!

And thank you for sharing and for listening too, David
For me, I have to be free to be who I am...see my sig.

I can't be me if I am limited to what others decide I can be or will be or should be.
It's just so compelling. And I think we all come to this same place in our own time and in our own way.

And thank you once again for your thoughtful feedback. I hope our exchange strikes a deep chord in others too

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Master

Hi Kerubiel.

A wise saying of Rumi for perspective...

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

This shows that your own core is pure love. It is the false egoic self that presents the psychological barriers leading to its obscurement.

Forcing the other to love oneself, can be stated to be a projection of the egoic self, and hence this whole exercise can perhaps actually end up being counterproductive.

Don't say we didn't warn ya...

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 25-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Kerubiel - you're very welcome. You are the gift and you have simply to share yourself authentically with presence and lovingkindness, and to allow others to share themselves in the same way. That in no way means sexually. I mean this with regard to all, regardless of gender or status, etc.

And that includes a lot of acceptance for wherever they are, and the setting of healthy boundaries that allow for you to meet them there. Ideally, there will be at least a few who also seek to meet you where you are, because they are already there. Ideally. Don't worry about "cupid" (rhymes with....???) IMO Just be the love you are with those in your life and those whose lives you touch.

You're right that love is not stopped or changed in any way by physical death. And thus of course it does cross lifetimes. You already have soul family and yes you can always build bonds with new souls. The vast majority don't have to be sexual, it's just inappropriate with family and non-partner beloved friends, much with less strangers. And if you are a healthy person IMO only a few will be sexual. How many folks does anyone need to shag in a lifetime, especially if you want an authentic, enduring love with all that?

This is something to consider. The love is the connection between the souls, and for soul family it has basically existed since your souls came into being. You will never not love them, or unlove them. Not at core, not when you live in alignment with who you are. All the nastiness and violence and cruelty -- that's just the rubbish that folks act out and perpetrate onto others because they are turning away from the love they are.

No one deserves that rubbish dumped on them...and this is where you have to draw loving boundaries and say NO sorry I love you dearly but this isn't acceptable. That is, when you do not bring presence and lovingkindness to the moment and the place -- and when you do not welcome my presence and lovingkindness in return -- then you're not accepting and honouring me in the fullness of my humanity. And that is misaligned. We can allow others to be in their misalignment, but neither you nor I have to accept their unkindness or their apathy or their judgment or their manipulations.

When the vast majority of souls cross over, they will realise the extent they persisted in turning away. Of how much of their misalignment was chosen, repeatedly. Often consciously. But increasingly, many realise it now.
What I'm saying is, the love is always there. We choose to honour the love that is, or we choose to turn away from that. No matter the type of relationship or the social distance involved, we can always choose kindness and presence.

For some souls, we build a new connection. And for many more, it is re-acquainting yourself, an "ancient recognition", a meeting of an old and beloved soul friend, as if for the first time. You can be a part of all of these, simply by being who you are.

We may not realise now, but it is only a matter of time till we have to take ownership of our actions. When we treat those in our life without kindness or presence, we don't get away with anything. Do folks really believe that they can hide from themselves, LOL? Instead, we simply perpetrate unkindness or untruth, or both. We lose an opportunity to be who we truly are, and to see who they truly are. And to greet them as the gift they are, with the gift that we are.

I'm glad you are feeling the desire to know and be yourself more truly, and to be the love you are to all people. That's a wonderful start

Peace & blessings
7L

Thanks for you time 7. I have gotten much from our exchanges. I was out for sex a short time ago. It led me to get women from all ages wanting me. I did extreme magic to get their attention and affection. I was getting EVERY woman to want me and cast illusions in their minds to make me appear as what they want. It was exciting and magical and amazing. HOwever, it is NOT what I want at all. I see now that I want something real. I want authentic love. I want to let love be. I do want to push a lil in the love department but I would like to be loved naturally on my own without force. I can do that too. I am very lovable. However to get the woman to fall quickly I can push juuuuust a lil bit. hehehehhee. I like the power and like the control. WHat can I say?

YOur posts have helped me develop into a more mature man. I thank you for that.
Old 25-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Hi Kerubiel.

A wise saying of Rumi for perspective...

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

This shows that your own core is pure love. It is the false egoic self that presents the psychological barriers leading to its obscurement.

Forcing the other to love oneself, can be stated to be a projection of the egoic self, and hence this whole exercise can perhaps actually end up being counterproductive.

Don't say we didn't warn ya...

Oh you can warn me all you like. I am still going to master the art of intending love. I want love thus I shall I have it!! Muahahahahha. All shall love me and worship me!!!

I do like your post tho, the quote. I am love. I will not blockade my love, and stop myself from being loved. I am loved!! YAY ME!!!
Old 25-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Kerubiel....it is possible I misunderstand you. I might do. If so, forgive me.

Intending Love is a good thing. But it does have to be a natural thing. Sometimes it comes as the most unexpected thing! Sometimes the ideas we might project have no bearing on what actually comes to greet us. In a strange Grace. And linking our Souls with our everyday lives.

If you hold your own life and Heart in a gentle kindness...allowing others freedom to choose, and move as they will, oddly that can cause the strongest and most enduring Love to come your way; sometimes from the most unexpected sources. The lightest of touches make the deepest most enduring marks many times. Our concept of "control" can be flawed indeed.
It's true that can take "time". But Time is only a concept we use here anyway, in our temporary conditions. Beyond that, Love is boundless and you would be surprised how many already love you and vice-versa!

Thanks you so much. I feel what you say. I do have people who love me. I went thru a lot for people. SUffered for them and got nothign in return. I do get people who see me and understand me. They seem to love me. That is what I trully want. To be loved for who I really am. Thanks.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revya
Well, the fact of the matter is. If you are doing what you claim you are doing. You're not creating loving feelings in another. You're creating infatuation.And this infatuation is only going to last as long as you are energetically strengthening the shackles of bondage you are holding the other person in. When you stop feeding that you're going to eventually lose control over the other person as they return to their natural state of being.

It is absolutely wrong. It is violation of another's free will for your own selfish ends. If you want real love you have to earn it the hard way. That being said there is nothing wrong with playing spiritual peek a boo with someone to garner their interest. But the moment you command them to do something for you, you lose the moral high ground.

Nope , what i am intending IS love. Nothing else. If I intende dinfatuation then I would surely get it. Love is a feeling and feelings are easy to manufacture. I dont think its wrong to intend love. WHy do you?
Old 28-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Knower

When you make someone do something
beyond their personal will & desire it
destroys the authenticity of the experience.

True love arises naturally from the recognition
& union of the body, heart/mind, and soul
of another in their natural state. Manipulating
these forces manufactures an illusion.

Making someone love you not only disrespects
the other person, it disregards the sacrity of human
life, the beauty of love, and more importantly your
own being. Somewhere deep inside, you're basically
communicating that you're not worthy of true
authentic love or why would you be forcing another
to love you under falsified circumstances. It
basically states that you also have no respect
for the other person & after your own
selfish desires.

If it's for power / control, again why? It's the same
underlying issues that surface yet again.
Old 28-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Master
Great post, LiberatedLotus :)