Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 02:02 AM
BLAIR2BE

Color

very quickly, id like to add my 2 cents...

what can dna do?? in its most glorious form??

probably, many fantastic things!! to the body, to the brain.
when we discuss "ascension", do we discuss an ascension of the body and brain, or ascension of the soul/spirit, "mind" and, comonly called, "heart"??
im sure, dna, possibly "restored" to some ancient and "complete" form, would cause the body and brain to achieve incomprahensable levels of quality; an understanding of science (a complete and unflawed understanding of dna would be a huge scientific achievment) in astounding ways.

would this understanding of science "restore" an ancient wisdom of soul and self?? thus "ascending us" to great heights.

of course not. most probably, the complete opposite direction. the power of the brain, while helpful, will never equate the power of self.

ascension does require physical actions, behaviours, practices and beliefs, for a spiritual nature. what would "better" dna do to change this??

a group karma, does not make sense to me, at least not on a massive level. one does not suffer from the actions/beliefs/practices of another, unless, they deem it so, on themselves.

i see your point pounamu. dna changes would cause profound changes of the body and brain. but, to "give up" so much control, to forces outside of one's self, seems...defeatest...

within each of us, is the potential power, to "rule" "ourselves", in all of gods glory. if one waits for science to come along and fix whats broken, spirituality is lost, and science is god.

comments...
Old 10-10-2006, 02:16 AM
Glorymist

Blair - - I thought about attending to much of what you said - - and taking it a bit farther - - but - - he has his right to believe as he wishes. That's why I said what I said - - and left it at that.

He has put a LOT of thought into being where he is. Such a place is NOT a place for logic and reason. Only time will correct. You have been "there." I have been "there." Only time will correct.

As I put in my post - - the move to discolor every facet of every aspect of Truth is on an incredible upswing. It will take a LONG time to work out of any understanding because there will be little clear and viable information to use to base any inner movement on.

It is neither easy nor pleasant to watch someone take off on a tangent. Especially when they put so much "power and belief" into their direction. But - - as I said - - you and I have both been "there" before.

Be grateful for where you are.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
very quickly, id like to add my 2 cents...

what can dna do?? in its most glorious form??
Well, I regard DNA as the building-instructions for building a physical body that will allow Soul to express itself on this dimension - and as the Ancients were in general much more "whole" in their nature, it stands to reason that if one can incorporate their DNA (because it has once been in the physical and we have the connection to it as "descendants"), then we will also build a body that will allow Soul to express more of itself... and so it is! (Well, that's my experience of the ascenders I have known, anyway).

Quote:
when we discuss "ascension", do we discuss an ascension of the body and brain, or ascension of the soul/spirit, "mind" and, comonly called, "heart"??
True ascension, as I understand it, involves all parts of one's being on all levels. Heart is most important; one must have an open heart to be able to show true compassion, and to commune with Nature, Mother Earth, and Soul and fellow man...
Quote:
im sure, dna, possibly "restored" to some ancient and "complete" form, would cause the body and brain to achieve incomprahensable levels of quality; an understanding of science (a complete and unflawed understanding of dna would be a huge scientific achievment) in astounding ways.

would this understanding of science "restore" an ancient wisdom of soul and self?? thus "ascending us" to great heights.

of course not. most probably, the complete opposite direction. the power of the brain, while helpful, will never equate the power of self.
You see (in my understanding), the DNA does not just make up or enhance only the brain, it is the basis of a person's type and level of consciousness... it enables the Soul thus to have a "worthy" (capable) physical instrument. When the Soul is enabled to ensoul the body properly, then it becomes the motivating factor, not the brain, which is only part of the instrument. But this ensouling can only happen if the body built has restored in it what has been lost over the millenia.

Quote:
ascension does require physical actions, behaviours, practices and beliefs, for a spiritual nature. what would "better" dna do to change this??
See above... it makes ALL the difference, I am led to believe - and have seen the results in action. But this has been my experience, and I can relate to it.

Quote:
i see your point pounamu. dna changes would cause profound changes of the body and brain. but, to "give up" so much control, to forces outside of one's self, seems...defeatest...
Who says one is giving up control? A basic aim of the ascension process is to become sovereign - which means that one is independant from others and self-determining as to one's chosen path, yet able to collaborate with others and to take the lead where one has the skills and is called to do so, but otherwise can follow a leader and co-operate in the project at hand.

Quote:
within each of us, is the potential power, to "rule" "ourselves", in all of gods glory. if one waits for science to come along and fix whats broken, spirituality is lost, and science is god.
Yes, I agree! It is not Science that is called upon to fix what's broken, but oneself - by intending it so. Of course, you have to find out how and know what you're doing - perhaps you would call that "sacred science"...
Old 10-10-2006, 10:45 PM
BLAIR2BE

so, pounamu,
where is dna important after the body decays?? when the soul has no further attachment to the material plane?? when there is no vessel, no brain, nothing physical?? will the lack of dna impede souls ascension and purpose?? are you saying the soul "requires" a body??
Old 11-10-2006, 04:59 AM
Pounamu

Hi Blair -

You ask: "where is dna important after the body decays?? when the soul has no further attachment to the material plane??"

I have seen nothing specific upon this point; so anything I say about it will be an assumption...

I look upon DNA as a kind of template to form a body / embodiment / life-script around. As the choice of ancestral lineages (and of course their DNA) that we are born with is dictated by our Body Hologram (body blueprint on the inner planes), I am presuming that the higher-dimensional DNA templates are retained in the Body Hologram and deployed into the physical when physical embodiment is started. And that any changes in DNA that one effects will be stored thus when the embodiment finishes. Of course, any changed DNA will be physically perpetuated / passed on to one's offspring, if any, as well.

The ancient Grand Masters seeded here from the Sirian civilisation had 36,000 strands of DNA, and among other physical characteristics, had heads and brains about double the size of what is normal today, as that genetic characteristic was more or less lost in the early days of the Egyptian civilisation, through abuse. But it has been pointed out that "nothing is totally lost", and there are the occasional rare tribesmen in Africa who still have the large head today. I myself have seen photos of excavated skulls from Egypt in a magazine, which showed two of them, amongst a pile of "normal" sized skulls; and the elongated skull is also seen in ancient depictions.

This says to me that when the large-headed individual is required and desired by Soul upon Earth again, the genetics to produce such will be found.
Old 11-10-2006, 12:17 PM
eternity

cryonics-preserving.

Hello,
Once the human body is dead,has died the soul now goes to the asral plane.Here is continues to learn and wait for another incarnation.
Cryonics can not work as the the soul now waits for its next incarnation to further its knowledge as it slowley clibs up the scale of spiritual evolution.
The soul will have learnt all possible in its last incarnation and will not be able to return to that body again.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:19 PM
BLAIR2BE

i see your point pounamu, and i understand what youre saying regaurding dna and its physical aspects. it has always fascinated me. but i can find nothing that ties in dna with a spiritual process. dna is physical, there is no denying this. spirituality is not physical......
Old 12-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Pounamu

DNA is physical, as you say, Blair; but perhaps you are forgetting that everything on the physical has a blueprint or pattern or aspect in the non-physical. This is where higher-dimensional DNA ties in with the spiritual (otherwise known as consciousness). For DNA records the characteristics of consciousness in matter - whether physical matter or finer matter. Would you agree to the possibility that that is true?
Old 12-10-2006, 01:25 AM
BLAIR2BE

i suppose the possibility is there. but unlikely in my opinion. dna records physical attributes, behaviours mabey, but the soul cannot be captured in the same manner.
Old 22-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Glorymist

Blair - - one way to look at all of this would perhaps be - - that Soul has to overcome just about every facet of the psychic worlds. DNA - - on whatever level - - would just be another facet of something to overcome. Pounamu is right - - in the sense that *consciousness* carries it all. Mind can put any name upon whatever facet of consciousness that it wants to. Look around. Mind puts definitions and categories on everything. In that way - - it limits itself - - especially when it misunderstands what Soul is trying to get across to it (mind).

Consciousness is the foundation of everything. If mind wants to put a layer of DNA into it all as a controlling factor - - kewl. Soul will eventually learn.

There are *very* few people that can distinguish between conscious thought and consciousness - - period. Mind controls the latter - - obviously. And Soul has lived within the latter for eons ! ! LOTS of eons ! !

Closed Thread