Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 02-04-2012, 12:02 AM
LeanBrahman1

For my father 3/06/69-10/25/03

I remember after you died in 2003 i was so dissapointed, frustrated, and heartbroken in you. I would think to myself how come you couldnt just seek help instead of commiting suicide. But now i understand that you just couldnt take life anymore and i felt the same way for about 5 years. Then something happened i started to enjoy life again and i started being more commited to focusing on the positive things in life. I still miss you everyday but instead of me being sad that your gone im just happy i was able to spend 13 years with you. I will always cherish the memories we had and i will hold on to them dearly. Im not glad that your gone but im glad i was finally able to get over your death.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Guide
Dear LeanBrahman1,

I just found this post. My prayers go out to your dad and I also send you all my blessings. Nobody knows what is the ultimate meaning of our experiences in this life. You have been very strong, and I notice you have learned a lot by going through this painful experience.

Love and light,
TISS
Old 04-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Master

My heart goes out to you...

But I'm glad you've been able to rebuild your life.

Wishing you a long and happy life....

God speed.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 04-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Master

Anybody else out there feeling life is too much? Do seek help and talk about what's troubling you. There is no problem that cannot be overcome.

Suicide solves nothing and only creates a huge backwash of grief and sorrow.
I'm sure 'you' are loved more than you know...

Old 04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
purplesoul

Hello LeanBrahman1. I am so sorry for your loss and for the type of loss. My prayers go out to you. My father died suddenly as well although it from a complication at the hospital. I had a wonderful relationship with him and the way I got through it was to write to him. I still do. I started a "Dear Dad" file on my computer and whenever I feel like I need to tell him something I sit down at the computer and write to him. I hope this will help even a small bit in your healing. I always feel better after I write to him.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Anybody else out there feeling life is too much? Do seek help and talk about what's troubling you. There is no problem that cannot be overcome.

Suicide solves nothing and only creates a huge backwash of grief and sorrow.
I'm sure 'you' are loved more than you know...

When my wonderful husband and twin flame passed away, I considered it to try to go with him as soon as possible, but someone made me see that I would not go with him in that way, so I decided to accept and wait for our rejoin when time comes.

TISS
Old 05-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
When my wonderful husband and twin flame passed away, I considered it to try to go with him as soon as possible, but someone made me see that I would not go with him in that way, so I decided to accept and wait for our rejoin when time comes.

TISS

I am so sorry to hear that, dear Tiss.

You did right. When the fruit is ripe it will fall...We are all here for a purpose. Some lesson we have to learn, some mission we have to fulfill. We must stay true to the Spirit within and follow our destined path until our 'time' comes....and try to do as much good as we can along the way.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Pimpinella

in life there are always hard times we think we cant get over them im glad u did it

for me my son gives me the strange to accept everything what life brings
wish you good luck