Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 31-12-2013, 05:31 AM
shone

When people have been together for such a long time the love changes, especially if there are kids as well. Most people fail to adjust to the changes. However it is not suppose to be that way. I am failing to believe that you don't want to be with him anymore because if that was the case you would have not went back to him for all these times you walked away and came back, I know you said you were doing it for the children but were you really doing it just for them? What I know is once a woman feds up she goes and never look back. Try to find ways of bringing back the spark you too had before and believe me it is possible.
Old 31-12-2013, 07:17 AM
Heartguide

I would say that if you decided to commit to caring about your best possible solution that you might, if you tried really hard, actually go into learning about the best way to act.
Old 31-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder

never use the kids as an excuse for happiness!!
Old 02-01-2014, 04:48 AM
CJ82Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker
I have been with my soulmate now for 1 & 1/2 years and I am incredibly happy! My life is perfect now and I know I 100% made the right decision to leave my unhappy marriage 

lightworker - i saw this thread resurface and i am so happy to hear things are going well with you! it's wonderful when things work out for the better. sometimes we just need to have a little faith and look on the bright side and let the universe let everything else fall into place.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Norligh

Oh I near tears reading this. I made the decision to divorce my ex-husband when our son was only two and it was the hardest scariest decision of my life. Here I am though with a four year old, two cats, two fish, a bird and a Guinea pig, lol. I kept my house but the grace of God and He blesses my life at all turns. I've been taught a lot of lessons in love since then and I truly believe I'm in a twin soul relationship right now. He was the love of my life and is now gone and I am healing more than ever.

I'm so happy for you. Selfishly I can't wait for the day when I am finally with my soul mate and in a happy long-lasting relationship; I still pray it will be with this amazing soul I met but even if not it is my intention to one day, hopefully not too far away, marry my soul mate.

Quote:
I think so Goddesslove, I just know how desperate & alone I felt when I started this post. I just wanted someone to tell me it would be ok and that my kids would be ok. This community is full of amazing beautiful souls who really supported me in my dark hours. Thank you all for that xo
Old 07-01-2014, 12:25 AM
Norligh

You really are a source of inspiration for me. You recorded an album? I want to write a book. When we do what we are supposed to do in life then things fall into place for us.

BTW I just got off the phone with my ex. We had a nice convo. We get along great and he is so much happier without being married! We pray for him every night that he is happy and healthy.

Quote:
Hey guys, another update!!! I've finally met my soulmate!!!! We'vebeen together since the end of July and I still quite don't believe it!!! It's so true what they say, when you meet the one you just know. My ex hubby is dating again and happy, my kids love my new man and I am the luckiest girl in the world!
Old 08-01-2014, 08:49 AM
lightworker

Good on you Norligh for keeping the faith! I know it's really hard sometimes, but I believe with all my heart you WILL be with your soulmate oneday! Goodluck 
Old 08-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Master
Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent.

That's a quote by Carl Jung, who someone told me once that I was in a past life... so theres my claim to fame!

This came up because I remember it being something I came across a few years ago in relation to a friend who was... I can't really remember, but it would have been some nutty deep stuff that was affecting him and his big old family.

It stuck with me for a while and here it is again, while kitty kat tries to sleep on my lap and I know I'll be goin' to meditate after I've done this and kitty kat will be on the borders of sleep... but kitty kat's deal with change so easy... so why can't humans?

I mean basically that if you lightworker go out and do what you gotta do then the kids know they can do that too whereas if you don't then that's what they learn... maybe it even goes deeper as the noble Carl suggests.

To be, or not to be, that is the question—
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?

That's Shakespeare and I think he was talking about the same thing.

Do we stay and deal with the hurts of our heart not throwing itself to fate or do we get strong and jump... Well sort of, but whatever, it's the type of questions that have always been asked and will keep on being asked.

Imagine one house with a wall down the middle that adults keep to either side of and kids can pass through without difficulty. Each adult says this is my space and I'm goin' to be me in it and the kids learn to deal with it in whichever way is best for each of them... that's, above all, an honest reality of the underlying definitions... and why not?
Old 09-01-2014, 06:54 AM
shone

What I know is that life is lifeless once you start living for other people. You are living a life you hate because you think you are doing what is best for the children, It is very likely that your kids will grow up and follow the trend of living the life they hate for the sake of pleasing other people and I do not believe that is the life you wish for them. At this point the best thing you can do for them is to take yourself out of a situation that does not make you the best person in the world, surely as they grow older they will understand and she reasons behind your action. I respect the love you have for your children you are a good mother. But life is short do not neglect your happiness.
Old 25-01-2014, 01:53 AM
lightworker

Thanks guys, very wise words indeed 