Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 21-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
I've seen Ravens almost daily my whole life. It never meant a thing to me till this Wednesday.

It was events that led up to it. In jail, There was somebody i thought was in my cell who was murdered in 1974.

The only coin to show up in the 11 months I was in jail was a 1974 penny.

I asked my dad to look up the nationality of the last name and he said it was Swedish and that I have Swedish ancestors( which I didn't know. )

It just so happens that the football team here is called the Vikings because of the high Scandinavian population.

So, I started to pray to the swedish souls , and would see a wooden chalice that I identified as oak.

Began associating Sweden with oak, and called my Dad to look up oak ( thought I was loosing my mind and essentially didn't mean anything. )

My roommate recently introduced me to a group called the Sons of Odin. On Thursday ( which is called Thors day) someone on another site randomly mentions Oak symbolizes Thor.

I look him up, to find he is a Scandinavian God , the son of Odin. Then I look up Odin (Woden in English and find out that Wednesday (Wodensday) is his day , and I see pictures of him with Ravens that report to him, and someone described him as "the Raven God." That day I caught a Raven (never have I caught a raven before.) Here is the youtube of it:
https://youtu.be/ytVKx2PpF3I

On Thor's (son of Odin) day, The guy who introduced me to the sons of Odin was on ABC News for being the first on the scene of a boy with a cracked skull from getting hit by and applied pressure to stop the bleeding, so became a bit of a hero.

I do not see this and many of the dreams and coincidences leading up to it to be solely by chance.

If you are a Shaman or deeply spiritual person, would say it is most certainly spirits or the great spirit speaking, or universe/ higher power / Odin / the gods speaking to me? I think most Christians would think so too.

The day the Orlando shootings happened I caught a Robin which symbolizes New spring times and change (I haven't caught a bird in well over a year btw. )

And the shootings will bring about much change for a lot of people, and maybe change in these upcoming elections.

A few hours prior, I started a Facebook account called Richard Nixon, and the only person to contact me had the last name Kennedy. (First name was Cheyenne and I had been Praying to Saint Kateri Tekakwitha and the souls of Native Americans that day, as well as studying Hopi Spirituality, and found a native pride hat on the sidewalk.

Kennedy ran against Nixon, and Lee Harvey Oswald, who shot Kennedy, was also going to shoot Nixon.

A few hours after Kennedy and Nixon meet on facebook and Nixon tells Kennedy that God speaks through coincidence, the worst shooting in American history takes place.

Nixon was impeached in 1974, the date of the coin in jail, and the date the swedish soul was murdered.

The first four letters of the word coincidence are coin.

The Raven also symbolizes death, and my spirituality is primarily one devoted to the deceased who have gone to their Eternal reward.

The Raven symbolizes pranksters and my roomate who rescued the boy played a prank on me and other people in the house, not long after catching the raven,( which he never pulled a prank before.)

Then the house manager shows me his tattoo of Three Ravens, and what they symbolize.

Maybe some of the details were simply by chance, but I don't think any deeply spiritual person would say there were not supernatural forces behind this.

If it wasn't literally Thor and Odin it may simply be a supernatural entity (like God or an Archangel) that doesn't mind me addressing him by those names.

Christian Theology would tell me that it would be Demonic for me to invoke the names of Pagan God's, but maybe God is an Actor and he's playing the role of Odin and Thor in this case, or perhaps they are His servants in these end times. **Shrug**

Whatever the case, I listen to my heart and where I think Destiny is calling more than some ancient text that no one can agree on, or a bunch of "He said she said" Dogma.

Go with what feels right. Your path is yours.
Could be a past life, but still decide for yourself.
Old 22-06-2016, 05:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Or a big fat wallet.

Imagine if the economy collapsed, the AC pops up, opens up a trade route with aliens and thus creates a global currency.

Then to jump start the New World economy, he gives everyone 1 million credits to everyone who accepts the chip in their right hand or forehead.

6.5 billion people have been made very poor for a reason. That reason is to make them desperate for food and water.

Out of 6.5 billion poor people, who would turn down a free 1 million credits (assuming they would be similar to todays US Dollars) ?

Answer: very few people will say no.
If my god would send a starving person to hell for receiving a mark that would ease their hunger pangs , well, my god is quite cruel and nauseating to me
Old 22-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
If my god would send a starving person to hell for receiving a mark that would ease their hunger pangs , well, my god is quite cruel and nauseating to me
However, it is the ultimate test of faith allowing Jesus to see where a person stands.

Options are:
1) Take Mark, eat, survive, die, hell for eternity
2) Ignore Mark, starve, die, Heaven on Earth for eternity

That is how simple the choice will be. This is why the devil has made so many people shallow minded, returning back to animal instincts where the brain is only interested in its next meal or quick fix at the shopping mall buying material items.

Long-term (eternal) planning died decades ago.
Old 22-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Experiencer
When people are in agony they lose their mind.... Starving (like sleep deprivation) can make a person psychotic, delusional, and act completely the opposite of who they are....I know because I've gone on long fasts where my character, tempremant, and emotions become totally foreign, and just wasn't me but more like someone on drugs.

So, God would consequence people for all eternity because they received the mark while their inhibitions were down due to starvation and fear.... Disgusting! :( (I hope and pray my god isn't that much of a jerk)

They deserve a good spank on the butt at most
Old 08-07-2016, 06:02 AM
Ascender
There's a lot of clues for us. These are left there for us to discover. You found all these clues and maybe you have to work it out alone and not be influenced by other people.

The god Thor is not a fallen angel. These ancient divinities are nothing to do with Satan or Christianity. I wish Christians would stop demonising other people's gods.
Old 08-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
I wish Christians would stop demonising other people's gods.
That will be the day! And that from people who worship a man who went round threatening everyone with perpetual torment, when he wasn't killing fig-trees or innocent pigs.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMcCann
That will be the day! And that from people who worship a man who went round threatening everyone with perpetual torment, when he wasn't killing fig-trees or innocent pigs.
Technically, the demons used the pigs' host bodies to physically distance themselves from their enemy. The flesh was innocent, the spirits possessing the pigs were not innocent.

If none of it was true, how come there is so much violence today from people and politicians that state they don't believe in any of it ?

Oh, unless they are all possessed by demons who are controlling their bodies to unleash hell on earth.
Old 08-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Ascender
Being violent is nothing to do with demons. It's part of human animal nature. Some are civilised to not be violent. Others are simply out of control.
You talk violently towards the pagan gods btw. Perhaps you have a demon possessed within you, right?
Old 13-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Master

Tristran - fear-mongering is unacceptable. We all have our own beliefs and yours are not the only beliefs that are correct.

As well, the pagan deities do not proselytize!
Old 23-08-2016, 01:49 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

odin speaks to me periodically everything checks out everytime with my experience i only trust him as an ancesteral god but not over the god of gods basically i trust odin more so as a spiritual ally that works for god in his own realm of heaven known as asgaurd pretty much as odin from what i learned is affeliated with heaven just a son of god who is a king of his own heaven much like yeshua is the king of the higher heavens just depends on where you feel like you should be in the spirit world that determines where you go by your deeds in my opinion from what i learned from the spirit world in astral projection