Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Master
Soot 'aura' (or air around a person)

Hi,

I am not at all able to see auras, but a few days back I met a man and as I passed him there was like soot in the air around him.

I didn't 'see' see it, I saw it 'in my mind'.

But it took me by surprise, it was deeply disturbing of course - all burnt dead particles around him. I tried spreading my light actively and the air around him was instantly cleared. So, I did what i could.

But I'm really curios if anyone here has heard of such a thing before? I've googled but found nothing.

//Well, actually now I googled black instead and found a whole lot. It was black of course, but with particles not light or a flow//

Thx.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 02-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Master
No one who has experienced black auras? Or something like what i did; which was more like seing tiny flakes of soot fairly densely around a person?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 03-10-2017, 01:27 AM
Experiencer
yes! That is exactly what I see. I've always described it like a dirt, but when I read you using the word soot it is a much clearer way to describe what it looks like. I don't see it in my mind, I see it around people. Not everyone, but some people. I don't think it is a black aura, I think what it is is just that they need their aura cleaned. Its not that they don't have any colors too. I think when I see the dirt, soot, I am not seeing their aura, I am seeing what needs to be cleaned. I see it sometimes more in spots, where they have, what do you say, problems piled up in certain locations. It depends as to how I see it because other times its not clear at all to me (I'm not always as open to seeing), idk.

I think you saw someone who had a lot of heavy "issues" that were dark and showing in his energy field, but I don't think he had a black aura, but thats only my opinion.

edited
Old 03-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Master
Cool! Thanks for sharing, that was an interesting way of seeing it. I too did not think of it as aura. Only when trying to figure out what it was, I saw some pictures of black auras and they seemed to be built of particles, so maybe...

But you've seen colors AND particles... I mean, that settles it. Cool.

Well, since I don't see auras, I wouldn't know if there was a color around this person. I did sense him as he passed me (this was in on a busy corner, fast paced walking it didn't even take a second) and when I looked up to see what the negativity was, I 'saw' this soot.

But the clearing I did, cleared the negativity too, of that I'm sure.

Hmm. What color would his aura be then, if I 'wiped the slate clean'?

Is there such a concept? I am just doing things intuitively, kind of fun to know if it fits in ppls concepts :)

Thanks for response