Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 04-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilasmum44
Thats how i feel about how i woke up vegetarian. Its like i cant go back to eating chicken even if i wanted.
Yes that's it exactly. Same experience for me. I never gave vegetarianism a thought, but then one day out of the blue I just woke up to the realization. And I was vegetarian from that moment on.

From my experience, that's how higher self consciousness works. It arrives as a kind of epiphany (HELP ME WITH MY EATING ADDICTION!!!), and then from that moment on one's consciousness has shifted forever to a different place. Being human though, we want it all now! That's why it's important not to be hard on one's self. The higher self realization is enough, even if the action and lifestyle transition has yet to happen. It's important to love and appreciate the journey itself. Plus worrying about the destination and getting there just causes more stress, which of course is counter-productive.

Being in the NOW of every moment -- appreciating what is, rather than thinking about what could be -- is another key aspect to transforming negativity into positivity. Negativity really is worrying about what isn't in one's life. Whereas positivity is loving what is, loving the now of this life. Loving this perfect moment in time. Loving your daughter -- just look at the beautiful soul, she is a miracle! Loving your husband, loving that you'll see him soon. Being alive, being conscious, experiencing all this love -- these are the foundational soul-understandings that lead to nurturing positivity and joy in life.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilasmum44
you have a nice way of explaining things.
Thanks leilasmum. Years of slogging through my own life -- being unhappy and disappointed -- and learning to transform all that... Which then culminates in my having a bit of something to share with someone who then says "I understand you." The long journey has been worth it apparently.
Old 26-06-2017, 01:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Its almost as if you know myself better than me. Amazing how well you can relate with the same thing.
Old 27-06-2017, 05:21 PM
Knower
Just my 2 cents: blending is better than juicing because if you blend say an apple with water you get all the fiber, whereas with juicing you get none (afaik). Getting enough fiber is very important for your (gut) health, and also aids in losing weight:

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-li...r/art-20043983

My 50 euro Klarstein blender does a perfect job, so it's not an expensive choice.
Old 27-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Deactivated Account
I can only give you the weight lose tip that worked for me. Take babysteps and try eating lesser and lesser to the point you're used to it and are fine with only eating twice a day. And a bit of workout and/or exercise wouldn't hurt neither. This is how I dropped from 90 to 67 kilos in a few years and I am no longer overweighted. Good luck...
Old 16-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Master
yes im adict 2 foods i am its lk thy pt thns in sowe get aficted

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔