Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)

How close am I?

im trying to astral project everyday for two weeks this is what im doing:
relaxing my body taking a few deep breaths and starting visualizing my heart, i found it boring so i kind added myself in a little avatar jumping on the heart exploring etc.. after 15 - 20m my body is totatlly relaxed maybe my heart starts pounding for 2m, we are now 30m i start feeling my hand really numb and weird feeling like my hands are two giants rockets with ants trying to eat my skin, i found out that my legs never gets numb or heavy, its like they are just there, at this point im stopping visualizing because i dont want end up in my heart scen so im starting to focus on my heartbeat, i can feel them only on the tip of the fingers, my lower spine, and afcours the heart thats all ,cant move the beats to other parts of the body, now its 40-45m the little buzz im my ears getting little bit stronger but no further, lossing sense of the body totally and in that point im lossing focus but still trying to remain aware moving my foucs to the hands bucause i really love how its feel, after a while trying to focus only on breathing now its 1 1-15h and nothing new and weaking up.
where im doing wrong?
Old 22-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUGLI
im trying to astral project everyday for two weeks this is what im doing:
relaxing my body taking a few deep breaths and starting visualizing my heart, i found it boring so i kind added myself in a little avatar jumping on the heart exploring etc.. after 15 - 20m my body is totatlly relaxed maybe my heart starts pounding for 2m, we are now 30m i start feeling my hand really numb and weird feeling like my hands are two giants rockets with ants trying to eat my skin, i found out that my legs never gets numb or heavy, its like they are just there, at this point im stopping visualizing because i dont want end up in my heart scen so im starting to focus on my heartbeat, i can feel them only on the tip of the fingers, my lower spine, and afcours the heart thats all ,cant move the beats to other parts of the body, now its 40-45m the little buzz im my ears getting little bit stronger but no further, lossing sense of the body totally and in that point im lossing focus but still trying to remain aware moving my foucs to the hands bucause i really love how its feel, after a while trying to focus only on breathing now its 1 1-15h and nothing new and weaking up.
where im doing wrong?

hello, lets get you out of your body :)

to start, im going to list some ideas and facts that i have gained through my own personal projection experiences, not everyone is going to agree with my perspective and assumptions due to the fact that everyone experiences there own realities differently and develope there own personal beliefs from them.

from my perspective, dreaming and astral projection are pretty much the same thing, the only thing different between them is the way you achieve them, for instance, when your body falls asleep at night and you loose your self awareness in the process then i would call this dreaming. if you go strait into the dream state while being fully aware of yourself and whats going on then i would call this astral projection.if you drift into a dream and then realize your dreaming while still in the middle of your dreams then i would call this lucid dreaming.

projection can be achieved multiple ways, everyone is different and will naturally be better suited for certain task and methods then others, i suggest finding what your good at and use it to help you project.lets keep in mind that astral projection is a natural thing that you do every single night when you fall asleep, so projection is not something you can force to happen, you need to allow it to happen naturally, for me, the easiest way to project is to keep your mind awake while your body falls asleep, since you naturally leave your body once it falls asleep all you would need to do is stay conscious during the process.it does not matter how you keep your mind awake, what matters is the end goal. ill list some methods that may help you achieve keeping your mind awake, read through them and pick one that you think will best fit you, or create a method of your own, but first, im going to list some things to keep in mind while doing these.

-your body falls asleep when you become relaxed enough and enter a trance like state.when your mind gets into a delta or theta state your body goes to sleep ( by the way, theta and delta states are simply the frequency of the brain waves your brain is producing)
when ever your brain has a lot of activity and thoughts, then this puts you in a beta and alpha brain wave state ( beta and alpha are usually produced during your normal active daily life)
your body can not fall asleep when your brain is producing alpha and beta waves, your mind is simply to active. the theta and delta state are the ideal state to be in for sleeping and projecting. to enter a delta or theta state, simply find a way to either focus your mind on a single thing or quiet the mind for a extended period of time. it doesnt matter how you achieve theta or delta, what matters is the end results.once your brain is quiet enough, it will go to sleep on its own. you will know when you reach the right state because you will usually feel a vibration sensation and you may see or hear things as well.these are signs that your body is falling asleep, you will literally feel it.

here are some good methods for keeping the mind awake.

1:mantra's- repeat something over and over in your head, it can be anything, your name, a word, a phrase, a sound or anything else that you can repeat over and over in a loop.
what this method does is focuses your mind on a single thing, if you allow yourself to get lost in the mantra then eventually you will become so absorbed in it that you completely forget about your physical reality, you may even forget why your doing the mantra. once your mind becomes completely focused onto the mantra, this causes your mind to slow down because you become so focused that your mind does not have any time to throw out a random thought or think about anything. when your mind slows and becomes quiet, your brain enters the delta and theta states, thus, it falls asleep.

2: visuals (my favorite method)- this method is very similar to #1 but with a slight twist.
in case you dont know, you have the ability to manifest anything you can imagine in the astral, i like to use this as a tool to help me project.
reguardless of where physical body is, your thoughts always exist within the astral, in a way, the astral is connected with our imaginations, the astral is with in all of us, inside our minds, thats were we truly exist at and thats were we come from. this entire universe we live in actually exists inside the astral as well, this reality is made the same way as our dream worlds are made when we go to sleep, the only difference is that all conscious being co-create this reality and co-exist with in the same reality. so even one person were to leave this reality, this reality would still exist as long as there is a conscious being to perceive it ( interesting thing to note, the newest double slit experiment has proven that our conscious minds collapses energy into solid matter and gives the matter form and structure)
now, when you lay down for sleep, try to visualize something, doesnt matter what it is, what matters is how well you can focus in on your visual. for me, its easiest to imagine a story line, like a movie, i simply sit back and relax while observing the visual im imagining, i imagine feeling the environment around me, i imagine all the sounds as well, i imagine feeling the emotions involved in my visual, i imagine all the smells and such, basiclly just try to take in as much detail as you can, by doing this, your mind becomes focused on the task at hand, you will eventually get to a point when you forget that your imagining it, you will forget about this physical world you live in, all your burdens and worries will vanish, you will become completely absorbed in the visuals. while all this is happening, at some point, your mind becomes quiet and enters the theta and delta state, your physical body relaxes and goes to sleep when this happens. since your thoughts and imagination exist in the astral, or to be more precise, since the astral exist with in our imagination, you end up shifting your perception/awareness away from the physical and more into the un-physical/ and or the astral. so when your body falls asleep while your lost in your visual, it goes to sleep without you even noticing it, but this is ok because your already in the astral when it fell asleep, all you need to do at this point is remember that you got lost inside the visual for a reason (astral projecting), once you remember that then you will be free to explore the astral............unless you freak out and wake yourself up lol. remember, even while dreaming or projecting, if you let your mind race around and become active, then it enters a beta and alpha state which will wake you up from it, so try to stay calm and observe with a quiet mind while projecting.

3: the blackness- this method is pretty strait forward, you close your eyes and stare into the blackness you see, dont think about anything, if a thought pop up, simply observe it and let it go, after a while of doing this your mind and body will become relaxed and your body will fall asleep.if you reach the vibration stage, simply imagine yourself climbing a ladder or a rope, you should literally pop out your body while climbing up. if you dont do well with things like that, then try to imagine what it would be like to be any were else other then your body, if you do this, your consciousness should go to the place you imagined being.

4: inducing sensations- have you ever layed down for bed and felt like you were spinning, floating, swaying or sinking?
this is your energy/un-physical body starting to move and disconnect, the more you focus on your un-physical, is the less you focus on the physical.
try to lay down and pretend that your feeling like your spinning, floating, sinking or swaying, if done correctly then you should start to feel it as if you really moving, once you feel it, put all your attention into it, the more you focus on it, the closer you get to projecting.

sorry for the long read, i like to explain things in great detail lol.
Old 22-11-2016, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
hello, lets get you out of your body :)

to start, im going to list some ideas and facts that i have gained through my own personal projection experiences, not everyone is going to agree with my perspective and assumptions due to the fact that everyone experiences there own realities differently and develope there own personal beliefs from them.

from my perspective, dreaming and astral projection are pretty much the same thing, the only thing different between them is the way you achieve them, for instance, when your body falls asleep at night and you loose your self awareness in the process then i would call this dreaming. if you go strait into the dream state while being fully aware of yourself and whats going on then i would call this astral projection.if you drift into a dream and then realize your dreaming while still in the middle of your dreams then i would call this lucid dreaming.

projection can be achieved multiple ways, everyone is different and will naturally be better suited for certain task and methods then others, i suggest finding what your good at and use it to help you project.lets keep in mind that astral projection is a natural thing that you do every single night when you fall asleep, so projection is not something you can force to happen, you need to allow it to happen naturally, for me, the easiest way to project is to keep your mind awake while your body falls asleep, since you naturally leave your body once it falls asleep all you would need to do is stay conscious during the process.it does not matter how you keep your mind awake, what matters is the end goal. ill list some methods that may help you achieve keeping your mind awake, read through them and pick one that you think will best fit you, or create a method of your own, but first, im going to list some things to keep in mind while doing these.

-your body falls asleep when you become relaxed enough and enter a trance like state.when your mind gets into a delta or theta state your body goes to sleep ( by the way, theta and delta states are simply the frequency of the brain waves your brain is producing)
when ever your brain has a lot of activity and thoughts, then this puts you in a beta and alpha brain wave state ( beta and alpha are usually produced during your normal active daily life)
your body can not fall asleep when your brain is producing alpha and beta waves, your mind is simply to active. the theta and delta state are the ideal state to be in for sleeping and projecting. to enter a delta or theta state, simply find a way to either focus your mind on a single thing or quiet the mind for a extended period of time. it doesnt matter how you achieve theta or delta, what matters is the end results.once your brain is quiet enough, it will go to sleep on its own. you will know when you reach the right state because you will usually feel a vibration sensation and you may see or hear things as well.these are signs that your body is falling asleep, you will literally feel it.

here are some good methods for keeping the mind awake.

1:mantra's- repeat something over and over in your head, it can be anything, your name, a word, a phrase, a sound or anything else that you can repeat over and over in a loop.
what this method does is focuses your mind on a single thing, if you allow yourself to get lost in the mantra then eventually you will become so absorbed in it that you completely forget about your physical reality, you may even forget why your doing the mantra. once your mind becomes completely focused onto the mantra, this causes your mind to slow down because you become so focused that your mind does not have any time to throw out a random thought or think about anything. when your mind slows and becomes quiet, your brain enters the delta and theta states, thus, it falls asleep.

2: visuals (my favorite method)- this method is very similar to #1 but with a slight twist.
in case you dont know, you have the ability to manifest anything you can imagine in the astral, i like to use this as a tool to help me project.
reguardless of where physical body is, your thoughts always exist within the astral, in a way, the astral is connected with our imaginations, the astral is with in all of us, inside our minds, thats were we truly exist at and thats were we come from. this entire universe we live in actually exists inside the astral as well, this reality is made the same way as our dream worlds are made when we go to sleep, the only difference is that all conscious being co-create this reality and co-exist with in the same reality. so even one person were to leave this reality, this reality would still exist as long as there is a conscious being to perceive it ( interesting thing to note, the newest double slit experiment has proven that our conscious minds collapses energy into solid matter and gives the matter form and structure)
now, when you lay down for sleep, try to visualize something, doesnt matter what it is, what matters is how well you can focus in on your visual. for me, its easiest to imagine a story line, like a movie, i simply sit back and relax while observing the visual im imagining, i imagine feeling the environment around me, i imagine all the sounds as well, i imagine feeling the emotions involved in my visual, i imagine all the smells and such, basiclly just try to take in as much detail as you can, by doing this, your mind becomes focused on the task at hand, you will eventually get to a point when you forget that your imagining it, you will forget about this physical world you live in, all your burdens and worries will vanish, you will become completely absorbed in the visuals. while all this is happening, at some point, your mind becomes quiet and enters the theta and delta state, your physical body relaxes and goes to sleep when this happens. since your thoughts and imagination exist in the astral, or to be more precise, since the astral exist with in our imagination, you end up shifting your perception/awareness away from the physical and more into the un-physical/ and or the astral. so when your body falls asleep while your lost in your visual, it goes to sleep without you even noticing it, but this is ok because your already in the astral when it fell asleep, all you need to do at this point is remember that you got lost inside the visual for a reason (astral projecting), once you remember that then you will be free to explore the astral............unless you freak out and wake yourself up lol. remember, even while dreaming or projecting, if you let your mind race around and become active, then it enters a beta and alpha state which will wake you up from it, so try to stay calm and observe with a quiet mind while projecting.

3: the blackness- this method is pretty strait forward, you close your eyes and stare into the blackness you see, dont think about anything, if a thought pop up, simply observe it and let it go, after a while of doing this your mind and body will become relaxed and your body will fall asleep.if you reach the vibration stage, simply imagine yourself climbing a ladder or a rope, you should literally pop out your body while climbing up. if you dont do well with things like that, then try to imagine what it would be like to be any were else other then your body, if you do this, your consciousness should go to the place you imagined being.

4: inducing sensations- have you ever layed down for bed and felt like you were spinning, floating, swaying or sinking?
this is your energy/un-physical body starting to move and disconnect, the more you focus on your un-physical, is the less you focus on the physical.
try to lay down and pretend that your feeling like your spinning, floating, sinking or swaying, if done correctly then you should start to feel it as if you really moving, once you feel it, put all your attention into it, the more you focus on it, the closer you get to projecting.

sorry for the long read, i like to explain things in great detail lol.

thank you very much enjoyed of reading, i have some question:
1. can i count 1-10 and visual every number?
2. if i use the visuals method ill end up in the scene and will not feel vibrations and out of body experience?
3. i heared if u try to get out of your body at the vibration state it will not work effective and takes alot energy, betters way is to realx and absorb the process until you end up in the "Quit zone".
4.while im focosing on somthing i need to be fully awake and not get sleepy?
5. does astral projection and wild is the same thinkg only differnt name?, does oobe experience reall?
6.today i had something very intersting, i waked up after 6h of sleeping, read for 20m and tryed to astral project, it took off 30m and i givip up i was tried and couldnt focus, then i rolled over to my favorty side and tried to really fall aslep, at the procec as usall im imaging things after 5 - 10m i noticed an annoying sounds and vibration all over my body its so fun its feel so good but i stop imagine and retrain awareness and a little smile :) but it stopped i open my eyes and nothing, after it i tried to sleep again and boom again vibrations, at that stage i notice an scene trying to take place in my brain so i tooked a deep breath to stop it and reallized deep breaths stop the procec. bad luck.
Old 22-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
thank you very much enjoyed of reading, i have some question:
1. can i count 1-10 and visual every number?
2. if i use the visuals method ill end up in the scene and will not feel vibrations and out of body experience?
3. i heared if u try to get out of your body at the vibration state it will not work effective and takes alot energy, betters way is to realx and absorb the process until you end up in the "Quit zone".
4.while im focosing on somthing i need to be fully awake and not get sleepy?
5. does astral projection and wild is the same thinkg only differnt name?, does oobe experience reall?
6.today i had something very intersting, i waked up after 6h of sleeping, read for 20m and tryed to astral project, it took off 30m and i givip up i was tried and couldnt focus, then i rolled over to my favorty side and tried to really fall aslep, at the procec as usall im imaging things after 5 - 10m i noticed an annoying sounds and vibration all over my body its so fun its feel so good but i stop imagine and retrain awareness and a little smile :) but it stopped i open my eyes and nothing, after it i tried to sleep again and boom again vibrations, at that stage i notice an scene trying to take place in my brain so i tooked a deep breath to stop it and reallized deep breaths stop the procec. bad luck.

my answers:

1-yes, you can do this, how ever, you need to be able to completely focus your mind on the counting, simply visual counting will not get you out of your body by itself, the methods are NOT important, what matters is the effect that the method has on you. i do not like focusing my mind on counting because its very boring to me and i have a hard time really getting into it, this causes my mind to drift and i end up falling asleep unconsciously.

2-depends on how deep you are into the visual. if your completely absorbed into it then you probally will not feel your physical body at all unless you try to feel it. you do not need to feel the vibrations in order to know when to project, projection will happen naturally on its own if you allow it.also, if you get totally focused on your visual then your body will usually fall asleep without you noticing it, once this happens, your visual becomes extremely vivid and real, at this point your job is to realize what your doing and whats your goal of creating this visual, you will then notice that you can freely move around and explore the visual without putting in any effort of visualizing it, it will be like its just there and it does not go away unless you want it to.

3-vibrations is simply a side effect of your body falling asleep, when your body falls asleep, your energy increases, this is what causing the vibrations, once your body adapts to the higher vibration then it will feel as if the vibrations have stopped, how ever, the vibrations do not actually stop, you just simply become used to them.when you feel the vibrations, this lets you know that your body is falling asleep and that your energy is increasing, you do not have to wait the vibrations out, in fact, it actually helps your body to fall asleep faster if you get lost in a visual as your body begins to fall asleep, thats why i told you to try and visualize climbing out your body once you feel vibrations.

4- this is hard to explain properly i guess... yes, you do need to keep your mind awake and alert but you have to let your body relax fall asleep, if you get "sleepy" thats fine as long as you stay alert and aware of whats going on with in your mind.do not let yourself drift into a unconscious state but allow your body to go to sleep, this is why i gave you ideas on things you can do to keep your mind awake while your body falls asleep, the very act of removing your awareness away from the physical body allows your body a chance to relax and fall asleep. you must of had a experience where you laid down for sleep, began fantasizing about something, then right before you slip into a unconscious slumber, you realize that you were visualizing your fantasy and then thought about how real and vivid it felt, you probaly even noticed how you forgot about everything in your current physical life.

5- i already explained this. wild method stands for " wake induced lucid dream" meaning you go directly from a waking state into a sleep state without loosing your consciousness. some people call it a lucid dream while others will call it astral projection.the bottom line is that no matter what you call them, you end up in the same place and state of being, you no longer are attached to this physical world and you become free to explore the internal world with in yourself. if you meant to ask if a obe is real, then let me say simply, yes, "obe" simply means a "out of body experience" this is a very broad term and can be applied to many things, for instance, when you die and experience a form on consciousness after your body dies then this can be called a " out of body experience". if your go to sleep and experience a dream then this can be called a "out of body experience" because your no longer in or aware of your body, you are in fact "out of your body". if you consciously induce astral projection then this can be called a "out of body experience".

6- thats awesome, you almost did it!
so what happened is when you woke up, your body still wants to sleep, reading your book helped to wake up your mind a bit but your body was still tired, which is the ideal state to be in for projection. when your body is begging for sleep and you dont allow it the comfort it wants, then your body is all the more gratefull for when you do finally roll over and get comfortable, it will hop on the chance to sleep the instant you allow it, this is why the vibrations hit you so fast, it was your body falling asleep. now, the cause for you not projecting is simple and is a easy fix.when you felt the vibrations, you said you stopped your visuals to retain your awarness <---- thats your mistake.....stopping your visual made you more aware and focused on your physical body, all this does is put you into a more wakeful state of alpha and beta.what you should of done instead was continue your visual and try to get lost and emerged into it even further all while keeping yourself aware of what your doing, please do not confuse what im saying, im not saying to maintain your awareness of your physical body, im saying to maintain your awareness of your self, not your body ( "you" are not your body, the real "you" is the conscious mind/awareness that is perceiving your physical life)
so simply try to stay aware that your out of your body and that you want to explore the astral, dont let your mind slip into a unconscious state.allow yourself to completely forget about this physical world, staying aware of your body only helps prevent you from leaving it.

im guessing the best method for you to do is to set a alarm about 4-6 hours from the time you go to sleep, when you wake up, read a book for a few, then lay down on your back and clear your mind, focus on your breathing and your breathing only, keep doing this until your body is screaming and begging you to roll over and find a more comfortable position, torment your body for as long as you can, then finally, roll over, get comfortable and allow the body to go to sleep. if you take your attention away from the physical, then your body will go to sleep.

note: try to think about how you get yourself to fall asleep at night. if you focus on your body the entire time then you would never fall asleep, but once you relax and let go of everything in this physical world, your mind starts to drift away into a unconscious sleep.its the act of removing your physical awareness that allows your body to sleep.

hope this helps.keep my posted on your results :)
Old 22-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
my answers:

1-yes, you can do this, how ever, you need to be able to completely focus your mind on the counting, simply visual counting will not get you out of your body by itself, the methods are NOT important, what matters is the effect that the method has on you. i do not like focusing my mind on counting because its very boring to me and i have a hard time really getting into it, this causes my mind to drift and i end up falling asleep unconsciously.

2-depends on how deep you are into the visual. if your completely absorbed into it then you probally will not feel your physical body at all unless you try to feel it. you do not need to feel the vibrations in order to know when to project, projection will happen naturally on its own if you allow it.also, if you get totally focused on your visual then your body will usually fall asleep without you noticing it, once this happens, your visual becomes extremely vivid and real, at this point your job is to realize what your doing and whats your goal of creating this visual, you will then notice that you can freely move around and explore the visual without putting in any effort of visualizing it, it will be like its just there and it does not go away unless you want it to.

3-vibrations is simply a side effect of your body falling asleep, when your body falls asleep, your energy increases, this is what causing the vibrations, once your body adapts to the higher vibration then it will feel as if the vibrations have stopped, how ever, the vibrations do not actually stop, you just simply become used to them.when you feel the vibrations, this lets you know that your body is falling asleep and that your energy is increasing, you do not have to wait the vibrations out, in fact, it actually helps your body to fall asleep faster if you get lost in a visual as your body begins to fall asleep, thats why i told you to try and visualize climbing out your body once you feel vibrations.

4- this is hard to explain properly i guess... yes, you do need to keep your mind awake and alert but you have to let your body relax fall asleep, if you get "sleepy" thats fine as long as you stay alert and aware of whats going on with in your mind.do not let yourself drift into a unconscious state but allow your body to go to sleep, this is why i gave you ideas on things you can do to keep your mind awake while your body falls asleep, the very act of removing your awareness away from the physical body allows your body a chance to relax and fall asleep. you must of had a experience where you laid down for sleep, began fantasizing about something, then right before you slip into a unconscious slumber, you realize that you were visualizing your fantasy and then thought about how real and vivid it felt, you probaly even noticed how you forgot about everything in your current physical life.

5- i already explained this. wild method stands for " wake induced lucid dream" meaning you go directly from a waking state into a sleep state without loosing your consciousness. some people call it a lucid dream while others will call it astral projection.the bottom line is that no matter what you call them, you end up in the same place and state of being, you no longer are attached to this physical world and you become free to explore the internal world with in yourself. if you meant to ask if a obe is real, then let me say simply, yes, "obe" simply means a "out of body experience" this is a very broad term and can be applied to many things, for instance, when you die and experience a form on consciousness after your body dies then this can be called a " out of body experience". if your go to sleep and experience a dream then this can be called a "out of body experience" because your no longer in or aware of your body, you are in fact "out of your body". if you consciously induce astral projection then this can be called a "out of body experience".

6- thats awesome, you almost did it!
so what happened is when you woke up, your body still wants to sleep, reading your book helped to wake up your mind a bit but your body was still tired, which is the ideal state to be in for projection. when your body is begging for sleep and you dont allow it the comfort it wants, then your body is all the more gratefull for when you do finally roll over and get comfortable, it will hop on the chance to sleep the instant you allow it, this is why the vibrations hit you so fast, it was your body falling asleep. now, the cause for you not projecting is simple and is a easy fix.when you felt the vibrations, you said you stopped your visuals to retain your awarness <---- thats your mistake.....stopping your visual made you more aware and focused on your physical body, all this does is put you into a more wakeful state of alpha and beta.what you should of done instead was continue your visual and try to get lost and emerged into it even further all while keeping yourself aware of what your doing, please do not confuse what im saying, im not saying to maintain your awareness of your physical body, im saying to maintain your awareness of your self, not your body ( "you" are not your body, the real "you" is the conscious mind/awareness that is perceiving your physical life)
so simply try to stay aware that your out of your body and that you want to explore the astral, dont let your mind slip into a unconscious state.allow yourself to completely forget about this physical world, staying aware of your body only helps prevent you from leaving it.

im guessing the best method for you to do is to set a alarm about 4-6 hours from the time you go to sleep, when you wake up, read a book for a few, then lay down on your back and clear your mind, focus on your breathing and your breathing only, keep doing this until your body is screaming and begging you to roll over and find a more comfortable position, torment your body for as long as you can, then finally, roll over, get comfortable and allow the body to go to sleep. if you take your attention away from the physical, then your body will go to sleep.

note: try to think about how you get yourself to fall asleep at night. if you focus on your body the entire time then you would never fall asleep, but once you relax and let go of everything in this physical world, your mind starts to drift away into a unconscious sleep.its the act of removing your physical awareness that allows your body to sleep.

hope this helps.keep my posted on your results :)

thank you very much for the help, every time im trying im getting better and better, yes counting is very boring and after awile thoughts trys to slip into my head. its force me to lose focus and then retrain it, its so hard to stop thinking of your physical body even though its the key for projecting, i guess ill visuzal for start, so here is my plan:
1. waking up after 6h stay awake for awile.
2. relax my body with big deep breaths.
3. start to visual intersting scene maybe nature stuff.
4. im not sure if ill roll over because last try i didnt meant to project only to sleep so if ill try it again its be for projecting and i dont think its gonna work, but ill give it a chance in the next time and see if its work.
5. if i get to the vibration state i need to keep on visualing? or stop the correct visual and start the rope method?
6. lets say ill end up in the scene can i teleport myslef to my room and see my body, its sound so cool:))
Old 23-11-2016, 04:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
thank you very much for the help, every time im trying im getting better and better, yes counting is very boring and after awile thoughts trys to slip into my head. its force me to lose focus and then retrain it, its so hard to stop thinking of your physical body even though its the key for projecting, i guess ill visuzal for start, so here is my plan:
1. waking up after 6h stay awake for awile.
2. relax my body with big deep breaths.
3. start to visual intersting scene maybe nature stuff.
4. im not sure if ill roll over because last try i didnt meant to project only to sleep so if ill try it again its be for projecting and i dont think its gonna work, but ill give it a chance in the next time and see if its work.
5. if i get to the vibration state i need to keep on visualing? or stop the correct visual and start the rope method?
6. lets say ill end up in the scene can i teleport myslef to my room and see my body, its sound so cool:))

#5- you can do which ever one you want, i suggest doing the one that you can become interested in more. keep in mind, it does not matter how you go about focusing mind, or what your focused on, the only thing that really counts is removing your awareness away from the physical and into the un-physical (the un-physical = your imagination/your mind/your visuals)

#6-good question! i totally meant to tell you about this but i completely forgot lol.
so yes, once you notice that your completely consumed into your visual ( when ever you can look around at everything as if your actually there) then you can simply imagine being in your room. all you need to do is set your intent to go there and then imagine being there, once you do this, your reality will instantly shift, you will no longer be in the visual you created, you will be in your room instead, watching your body sleep.not gonna lie, its a little weird to see at first, so dont freak out lol.from this point, you can travel anywhere you want in this dimension and universe by simply setting your intent and then imagine being at the place you want to visit, and before you even ask, the answer is yes, you really can really visit and explore this very reality that your experiencing right now, meaning you can go and watch events all around the world happen in real time!no deley or anything....unless your looking into one of the infinite possible futures, that my friend is a whole other story and will be saved for another time lol.
Old 23-11-2016, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
#5- you can do which ever one you want, i suggest doing the one that you can become interested in more. keep in mind, it does not matter how you go about focusing mind, or what your focused on, the only thing that really counts is removing your awareness away from the physical and into the un-physical (the un-physical = your imagination/your mind/your visuals)

#6-good question! i totally meant to tell you about this but i completely forgot lol.
so yes, once you notice that your completely consumed into your visual ( when ever you can look around at everything as if your actually there) then you can simply imagine being in your room. all you need to do is set your intent to go there and then imagine being there, once you do this, your reality will instantly shift, you will no longer be in the visual you created, you will be in your room instead, watching your body sleep.not gonna lie, its a little weird to see at first, so dont freak out lol.from this point, you can travel anywhere you want in this dimension and universe by simply setting your intent and then imagine being at the place you want to visit, and before you even ask, the answer is yes, you really can really visit and explore this very reality that your experiencing right now, meaning you can go and watch events all around the world happen in real time!no deley or anything....unless your looking into one of the infinite possible futures, that my friend is a whole other story and will be saved for another time lol.

Yes i did it i rolled over (its besr for me) after it i tried to visual my room touching everthing like its real and then the vibration, so i listen to you and continued with the visual but it got stronger and noiser like a train so i resist it and woked up, but i closed my eyes fast and afer few second the vibration hit me again, this time i didnt resist and tried the rope method, then silenece tried to see fast if i have 5 fingers and here is the wierd part, i tried to get up but i felt so heavy and attached to my body couldn't breath normal so i tooked deep breath and again tryed so hard, at the same time i tried to look at the door and i saw with my eye half a door half blaknees then tried to look at my self and same, i tried to get my eyes back to normal so i forced them to open sadly i opend my physical eyes, its a big aciv for me, next question what to do after i pass the vibration state?
Old 23-11-2016, 07:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

Yes i did it i rolled over (its besr for me) after it i tried to visual my room touching everthing like its real and then the vibration, so i listen to you and continued with the visual but it got stronger and noiser like a train so i resist it and woked up, but i closed my eyes fast and afer few second the vibration hit me again, this time i didnt resist and tried the rope method, then silenece tried to see fast if i have 5 fingers and here is the wierd part, i tried to get up but i felt so heavy and attached to my body couldn't breath normal so i tooked deep breath and again tryed so hard, at the same time i tried to look at the door and i saw with my eye half a door half blaknees then tried to look at my self and same, i tried to get my eyes back to normal so i forced them to open sadly i opend my physical eyes, its a big aciv for me, next question what to do after i pass the vibration state?
Old 23-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

it sounds like you entered sleep paralysis or at least a mild state of sleep paralysis. i think you managed too let your body go to sleep while your mind stays awake, good job!
now you need to just find a exit method that works for you. i highly suggest using the visuals as a exit method, how ever, if this does not work well for you then there is many other methods you can try. just google " astral projection exit methods" and you should find many methods.
Old 23-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Master

That is a good post dutchiexx. I think a lot of people will benefit from your information. The part which would help me a lot is somewhere I read that when you are close to ap you keep repeating a word to keep your mind awake. I have been close to ap a number of times. If I did that I might have ap. I am going to start doing that. I think that would work for me.