Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Knower
Question How do you heal sadness?

I don't want to go into detail for the reasons behind my question, so the title sums it all up, I would like some advice from healers, I clearly don't have personal experience on healing as I'm only young and still growing and learning in my spiritual journey, I've come here to learn how to heal in my own way
Old 25-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Master

Spread happiness ....

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 25-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Spread happiness ....
Easier said than done... Such a battle when your trying to vibrate higher all the time but keep being pulled back down by negative things that surround you daily I'm still learning how to deattach and let things go so it becomes a natural thing for me, someone suggested I go to a reiki healer or use my crystals to heal which is a great idea I was so wound up that i didn't even think of that myself lol funny how our spirit guides communicate through other people in our dyer times of stress when they can't get through to us them self , but I shall continue to vibrate higher and keep my faith in the universes power
Thank you for your reply
Old 25-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Spread happiness ....

How do you spread real happiness when you're not happy? All you can do is spread fake happiness. You know, like those who walk around with a fake smile pretending to be happy while crying on the inside.

Anyways, i don't have any good advice on healing sadness. I usually just lock myself in my room and sit alone in darkness. Just allow it to come out. I'll feel a lot better afterwards.

Poetry, and exercise might help, along with pursuing something you may feel passionate about.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Newbie ;)

I too like the suggestion of going to a reiki healer. To be honest, what helped me was something so small such as sitting outside and meditating. The more I meditated, the more burdens I held released. However, it wasn't until my accident that I was grateful for life itself. When you sit outside, ask nature if you can release any negativity you may be holding. Nature will be glad to help. Just remember that you will be stronger with all that you have faced.
Old 26-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Knower
Thank you for all your replies, it all resonates with me I do need to meditate more hehe and I'd love to do some in nature, it's just so cold and rainy here at the moment lol
Old 26-07-2016, 02:54 AM
Guide

I reccomend going to the "Cryatal and Gemstone" Forum and reading the post called "Crystal Testimonies." I am only mentioning this so that I want have to repeat the information. There is something that I mentioned there which I believe will help you too :)
Old 26-07-2016, 03:31 AM
Master

You cannot vibrate higher if u feel sad. You need to face your life and understand your sadness first. That is how the vibration goes up. A good healer may be able to get deeper into your consciousness to bring your issues forward but a lot of healers don't heal very deeply unfortunately. Perhaps just meditate on your feelings to start with.
Old 26-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
You cannot vibrate higher if u feel sad. You need to face your life and understand your sadness first. That is how the vibration goes up. A good healer may be able to get deeper into your consciousness to bring your issues forward but a lot of healers don't heal very deeply unfortunately. Perhaps just meditate on your feelings to start with.
I don't always feel sadness I'm usually pretty happy and content with life , just when sadness hits I get confused where it comes from cause it's so out of the blue I can only pin it to subconciouss things I'm holding on to and need to realease - I wear crystals a lot which helps me through my spirituality
Old 26-07-2016, 09:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
How do you spread real happiness when you're not happy? All you can do is spread fake happiness. You know, like those who walk around with a fake smile pretending to be happy while crying on the inside.

Any act of kindness can bring happiness to others, which also gives you yourself a measure of happiness - and a feeling of self-worth.

Even just humble things, like feeding the sparrows or the pigeons in the park.
Give someone some flowers, an elderly lady for example. Especially flowers you know they like. When their face lights up with joy, you're going to feel good too.

For serious down-in-the-dumps, maybe counselling is needed, or at least a good heart-to-heart with a trusted friend.
I wouldn't want to oversimplify it.

But operating from a positive vibration is going to shake down eventually.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com