Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-04-2017, 10:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by warebehr
To add a little to this,

In the Bible, in Luke 17:21 Jesus spoke: "The kingdom of heaven is within you."

Considering the concept of heaven is largely thanks to the Christian religion, Jesus seemed to speak in a way that seems very aligned with Buddha.

I believe the utility of Christianity has taken the truth a bit off-course when it comes to heaven and the afterlife.

Rather than accepting what Christ actually said, many will defer to heaven as a reward for actions. I think this is largely due to the nature of humanity - which is an innocent thing, but it still complicates matters.

I believe Jesus was an enlightened man, like Buddha, who showed the world that they are wrong about God as they know it. He had to speak in parables because the audience would not accept the straight truth, and this is where the never ending circle of interpretations started.

In becoming aware of this process, I have been able to identify the utilities in religion, apart from the truths, and I do this by looking for the kingdom of heaven within me.

We have a lot to thank christian religion for......not.
Old 19-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Knower

Religion never brought anything good.
Old 19-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Master
i thng ther is iv it indreams or vistason of peee pr pets ts passs
i juts ho[ im rht its l a boig lk lak or motin full og watr al ard lk sea laks rivr ard it full f mitons it is a mas vhtol hotlel its wot iv had in dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-04-2017, 10:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i thng ther is iv it indreams or vistason of peee pr pets ts passs
i juts ho[ im rht its l a boig lk lak or motin full og watr al ard lk sea laks rivr ard it full f mitons it is a mas vhtol hotlel its wot iv had in dreams

Language is a difficult thing.
Old 20-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence
I am not convinced there is a heaven. There are about 7.5 billion people on planet earth. Is there a large enough heaven to accommodate the number of people that die each year. Maybe there are many heavens.

The religious concept of heaven is a beautiful place, somewhere high in the sky and it is divided into realms. The realms accommodate the angels, archangels etc. There are separate realms that house people that have died into different classifications as to how they performed here on earth.

How does our spirit find heaven when we die? There would have to be many spirit people working in heaven to organize housing and new life plans for people to reincarnate.

How would the spirit people find there way back here when they are supposed to enter into a new life somewhere? Or do they stay in heaven forever!! Do these spirit people just fly around and talk to others in heaven?

The religious concept of heaven is not believable. I believe that when we die, it is dust to dust and ashes to ashes. This is the cycle of nature, similar to the animal kingdom.

With a population of 7.5 billion, could there be any other way?

Having spent rather a lot of time exploring outside the body and in various frequency realms/dimensions it appears to me to be this:

Heaven and Hell are both available in this Moment of Now - They are a state of mind - a level of Consciousness. Two neighbors on the same street in the same town will be in two totally separate realities - one maybe in Heaven another a state of hell.

When we leave the body in the final death (death of the body) it does indeed return to the earth. The husk is no longer needed.
The spirit ascends to the dimension that it most is in alignment with from it's time on earth. Many will arrive in the lower or mid levels of the astral world where they will process their experiences for sometime before being able to release, forgive and move more into self love and acceptance and thus raise their frequency to higher dimensions, the process may repeat here, before even higher levels are gained.
In each of these levels we maybe (very likely) met by Angels, Guides and Benevolent Beings who will help us process and integrate our experience on Earth.

Visualize Jacobs Ladder here for better understanding. Each rung another level of higher dimension (from Earth perspective all are the 'heavens'. After rising some levels and becoming more adapt we may lower a bit to help a loved one who is crossing over, become their 'angel' before proceeding upwards on our own continued journey.

Eventually we will return to the VOID, a place of only I AM, it is a place of total Oneness with no sense of self or individualism, no time - it is timeless or out of time. It is like a cosmic womb, or being in the Palm of God's hands. We stay here until we are interested in re-incarnating into physical form again. I think it is possible to stay in the VOID and not leave if one deeply desires that.

Heaven is not a final destination, not a specific 'place' from everything I can tell from crossing over many times - instead consciousness travels in loops and spirals and as we become more Light and Loved filled we can access even higher levels of the heavens. So Heavens - not Heaven.
The Void which seems the ultimate return to Oneness is not even a place - it is pure mergence into Oneness, until leaving to drop down into density of realms and begin again learning and studying something new.
Old 24-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe there is a heaven. When we leave our physical body, that energy or vital force is eternal. It will transcend to the highest level depending on how we lived our lives in these bodies that we chose.
Old 29-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Suspended
A fun thing to consider is whether or not all 7.5 billion humans have souls. There, I said it. I don't think everyone has a soul. I think a vast majority of individuals are as simple-minded as a bunch of NPC's simply spouting the first thing that they think is appropriate for the situation and getting as much spiritual growth as a seed-shed pinecone sitting on the forest floor.

If anything there are a ton of 'fragments' out there with only a few individuals having a true 'soul'. You can see this in effect, the vastness of these tribal majorities swinging around with a generally basic mindset and grouping up because of their similarities in their love for another's accomplishments. While it may be fun to hang out with them when going deeper it just feels dry or empty.

I do not believe there is a true limit to anything as if every living essence has at least a micron of a soul then bacteria on the planet would surely have enough soul energy to shape the earth if they willed it. Ultimately, this 'heaven' concept is just one's ability to sculpt the afterlife to their choosing rather than have someone sculpt it for them.

The thing to consider is just how expansive is the afterlife supposed to be? I mean you don't honestly think that heaven is just the upper stratosphere do you? Well I guess if you're an air elemental it may be.

So in short 7.5 may seem like a lot but if one million individuals share essentially the 'same soul' or 'blank soul' then that number drops dramatically. Then of course you have to consider where people go in the afterlife and what their definition of heaven is and whether or not they're just simply being eaten up after a bit of hmm... 'ripening' in this place :9