Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-05-2016, 02:09 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
My Past Life. (More detailed.)

How do I find out about my past self?

I always believed I was a 1960's hippie, because I am strangely obsessed with it, I love watching Documentaries on their drug culture, the revolution, and simply hippies being hippies, I also love psychedelics and cannabis myself. (Stereotype, I know.) I also love the style, my bedroom has wooden beads down the door and big sheets with awesome patterns. - I love 1960s rock too, my favourite band is Cream, they are just amazing.

I really am emotional with the beauty of nature, I love climbing in trees and sitting in them, also I feel like trees talk to us, and I always feel trees to feel what they are saying. I know it sounds silly but as well I am going through a spiritual awakening, things are becoming more sensitive, like the planet.

This must be something to do with past life hasn't it? I dream and think constantly about being a hippie back then travelling through the country, hiking, and hitch-hiking, also playing music on streets for money.

I hope I was, I feel like a hippie at soul, this is actually making me tear up writing this. I just wish I was born then.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:03 AM
Experiencer
I saw you posted another forum regarding it, my suggestions there still apply.

While it doesn't necessarily mean you were part of that culture then, the fact you have such a strong draw to it is a big enough sign for me to confidently say you did. It might not be how you expect; you may not have lived as part of the community that went to Woodstock, for example. Perhaps you were in love with someone who did, or part of an even older culture that had similar values and tastes. Exploration will help you reveal that. It will also help you bridge the gap between that life and here, helping you to embrace it without having it dominate your current life.

It's been my experience that most people are drawn to cultures so strongly because they lived them. Someone who is passionate about World War II airplanes, for example, may have been a pilot in that time. Or someone may find they really like Theodore Roosevelt, only to discover that they lived in a time where they had attended speeches by him and benefited from his presidency.

It's not so much a question, in this case, as to whether or not you've lived there. It's about finding the method that helps you uncover them. A few people here are usually willing to do some readings for you, if you post in the "Reading Requests".
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 10-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Administrator
Hello

I do Avatar Readings.....your tells a lot about you. I would with permissions be willing do a deeper reading for you.

Lynn
Old 10-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I do Avatar Readings.....your tells a lot about you. I would with permissions be willing do a deeper reading for you.

Lynn

Of course!