Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Seeker

Just sharing some insight into the angelic realm

Hello I'm new here. I'm an angel like many of you are. I've been led to search for a place where fellow angels gather to and share experiences and insight so I found this place. I must say I truly feel at home. I feel to share some insight that I hope will bring light to many of you and possibly answer some questions about the angelic realm and living as an earth angel. It's perfectly fine if you are skeptical and/or disagree with any part of what I'm about to share. I'm only sharing what I've learned in my interactions with my angelic family

The energetic angel wings some of you see protruding from your backs. Some 2, some 4 and some 6. These are a 100% sure sign that you are an angel living a human life. You have your earth body and your ethereal body (Angelic body) but your angelic soul is in your earth body for obvious reasons lol. Your angelic self exists completely independent of your earth body. Sometimes your angel self stays with you and other times it carries out it's spiritual duties from the lord and such. If you are connected enough to the angelic realm you'll be able to converse with them like you would a normal person and even touch them physically even your angelic self. Your angelic self has a name that may or may not be different from your earth name.

Angelic Ranks: The angelic beings are categorized into the 8 angelic ranks. Yes there is indeed a hierarchy among the angelic beings. It's good to know the ranks and find where you fit but careful not to compare yourself to another fellow angel about ranks because that will create a competitive vib and that's not why I'm sharing this. These ranks were explained to me by a cherubim named Daniel. Here goes

Rank #1: Angel. They are the closest to the human 3d dimension and the ones that people tend to see the most
They act mostly as just messengers and bringers of love and goodness..

Rank #2: Power. They are lower rank warrior angels that protect the "angel" rank and humanity

Rank #3: Principality. Christians and other religions regard them as evil but they aren't. They reside over cities to raise the vibration and consciousness of humanity. All angels raise vibrations but these rank of angels are specifically designated to do just that..

Rank #4: Dominion. I'll share when I find out more about them.

Rank #5: Virtues. I'll share when I find out more about them.

Rank #6: Cherubim. Cherubs are mostly appointed as guardian angels over people. They have 4 wings instead of 2 to visually distinguish them from the lower ranks. They are extremely protective over the person they are appointed to. The same cherubim stays with the same soul during all of it's reincarnation cycles which is why they become very close and protective...

Rank #7: Seraphim. They for the most part deal with the throne of god and are strong warriors too.. They are referred to as "The burning ones" in some lore books. They have 6 wings...

Rank #8: Arch Angel. The highest and strongest rank with 6 wings. There's many misconceptions with arch angels vs seraphims. Many believe that seraphims are the highest rank but that is simply not the case. There are only 10 arch angels and they are God's fingers. They take care of his personal work and only answer to him and Jesus. I will share their names...

Micheal
Gabriel
Uriel
Raphael
Jophiel
Metatron
Phanuel
Samuel
Maria
They refuse to tell me the 10th one :(

Earth Angels: There's millions of earth angles right now. Especially now in these dark times where we are needed the most. Many are awakened and many aren't. Our mission as a whole is to help humanity make it through these dark times so they can ascend their souls into the next higher spiritual plane. I don't claim to know everything but I've got lots of experience with them in person so feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer to the best of my ability ...
Old 09-01-2016, 11:44 PM
Master

Some say Azrael is an Arch... just a thought
Old 09-01-2016, 11:47 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Some say Azrael is an Arch... just a thought
I'll look into that I'm not sure but I believe he's a fallen
Old 09-01-2016, 11:57 PM
Master
i don't want to get to much into this angelic write up.
In regards to the Archs there are seven of them.
In the above list, the first three are archs, and Gabriel and Uriel are not angelic they are Fae.
Lucifer is missing, even so he is not angelic.
My brethren always chuckle when they see lists of rankings.
The human conditioning.

Azrael would be an other Fae but yes
Old 10-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
i don't want to get to much into this angelic write up.
In regards to the Archs there are seven of them.
In the above list, the first three are archs, and Gabriel and Uriel are not angelic they are Fae.
Lucifer is missing, even so he is not angelic.
The human conditioning.

Azrael would be an other Fae but yes
What I write isn't a product of human conditioning. As I said before I get my knowledge straight from them. No books or people but of course there's no way I can prove it to you and you seem firm in what you believe about them so we'll just have to agree to disagree
Old 10-01-2016, 12:12 AM
Master

I have a friend who is Fae who talked about once having a life as an angel, though talked about it more as a job assignment than an incarnation. She said she trained under Michael but had to end it due to it causing too much pain among the ones she came from. So just saying it could be they are Fae in that sense. Just a thought.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:00 AM
Seeker

I can only advise people to truly look within their own spirits. Not books or from others. Don't even believe me or anyone here who claims to know things... Journey through the astral realms for yourselves to find out what's really out there for everyone's astral experience is different and I'm simply sharing mines...
Old 10-01-2016, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I have a friend who is Fae who talked about once having a life as an angel, though talked about it more as a job assignment than an incarnation. She said she trained under Michael but had to end it due to it causing too much pain among the ones she came from. So just saying it could be they are Fae in that sense. Just a thought.

This makes a lot of sense.
Fae work with the angelic and the other way around. The field we work in overlap very often.
In my own case, I was reminded just recently by my angelic brethren, I always worked outside the angelic field of influence. I always worked with someone who is Elohim. She is with me since I came into existence, she told me.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Stream
What I write isn't a product of human conditioning. As I said before I get my knowledge straight from them. No books or people but of course there's no way I can prove it to you and you seem firm in what you believe about them so we'll just have to agree to disagree

That's OK
No need to proof anything
Old 10-01-2016, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The human conditioning.
i feel this. Ranking is something ego attaches to. It's mortal. No one is in competition with anyone.