Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-06-2014, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I wouldn't have thought higher evolved beings would have gender though.. hmm. Interesting.
One understanding is that we maintain our soul individuality even while back in spirit, but that we eventually lose our individual soul self and merge with the soul collective once we attain certain levels of evolutionary development. These intermediary beings have undergone this same process eons ago. Gender is a law of the manifested universe (unlike Pure Spirit). It is said these intermediary beings put off their evolution and merging with Pure Spirit for the purpose of assisting humanity. Perhaps because they have made this sacrifice, they are bound by the laws that govern the manifested universe. Or perhaps it's just the nature of Spirit. Gender on higher planes of awareness and evolution is not about sex, it's about intent.
Quote:
Also I've read somewhere that this Light is actually you but a higher version which you eventually evolve into over lifetimes. Do you think that's true?
My belief: The All is Pure Spirit, pure love and light. Everything that is, emanates from the All. We exist, therefore we are an emanation of the All so to speak. We are the love and light of the All without question, yes.
Old 17-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
the feminine is the great creative active force and the male is the passive awareness of all that is.
There is esoteric wisdom that backs up this perspective as well, going back to the creation of the material plane and the splitting of the sexes. Who was active and who was passive in the Garden of Eden for example? Eve takes the initiative while Adam stands around twiddling his thumbs and god knows what other parts.
Old 17-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
One understanding is that we maintain our soul individuality even while back in spirit, but that we eventually lose our individual soul self and merge with the soul collective once we attain certain levels of evolutionary development. These intermediary beings have undergone this same process eons ago. Gender is a law of the manifested universe (unlike Pure Spirit). It is said these intermediary beings put off their evolution and merging with Pure Spirit for the purpose of assisting humanity. Perhaps because they have made this sacrifice, they are bound by the laws that govern the manifested universe. Or perhaps it's just the nature of Spirit. Gender on higher planes of awareness and evolution is not about sex, it's about intent.My belief: The All is Pure Spirit, pure love and light. Everything that is, emanates from the All. We exist, therefore we are an emanation of the All so to speak. We are the love and light of the All without question, yes.

So wait.. my higher higher Self is male?
Old 17-06-2014, 08:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
There is esoteric wisdom that backs up this perspective as well, going back to the creation of the material plane and the splitting of the sexes. Who was active and who was passive in the Garden of Eden for example? Eve takes the initiative while Adam stands around twiddling his thumbs and god knows what other parts.

Hahaha. It's interesting considering man was made first yet woman was the one who got stuff done. I suppose it's like awareness comes first and then it splits itself off as manifestation. Certainly an interesting take on this story.
Old 17-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Master
Quote:
It's interesting considering man was made first yet woman was the one who got stuff done. I suppose it's like awareness comes first and then it splits itself off as manifestation.
There is an esoteric understanding that woman was created out of man's longing, and that man was only made complete after being birthed in love by the very thing that longing created. Starts getting iffy as to who created what, first. Awareness that splits itself into something it wasn't before, or that it even had awareness of, yes.
Old 17-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Master
I would say everything is light that is of the mind . The self is light . Darkness is light . Without light there is no self reflection to have .

At what point is light perceived ..

The light might as well be the tree if the one perceiving the tree reflects nothing but the tree .

x daz x
Old 17-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Master
Quote:
So wait.. my higher higher Self is male?
Heh, I understand that Pure Spirit is gender neutral but maybe souls in their human incarnation phase have a gender-specific orientation. It would explain certain aspects of human behavior, and shed light on how spiritually wrong and uninformed religious sin doctrine is in that regard. (That sin doctrine is spiritually wrong and uninformed regardless.)

Also, I have read that the lower self is the opposite gender orientation of the higher self, so yes to your question if one follows that wisdom. Makes sense from a "complete human" perspective.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:29 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
When I had my Self-realization I was brought to a non-dual awareness and yet something which I question a lot is, why if I had an experience of non-dual awareness did I experience the Light around me as God the Father, as in, a masculine HE? I think either there are levels of oneness or maybe I saw a certain projection/Deity of the ultimate Divine which was most beneficial to me at the time for healing or something (I have/had father issues)..

What are your experiences and perceptions of Light?

Multi levels through my own levels of awakening. .....spirit guides, angels even Christ popped in for a quick visit... god had something to say as I was awakening deeper levels in my core space......then I realized as I reached a point of being kicked back down to to earth, that it was everything and nothing yet all connected......I may have once known and thought I knew what light was..but now I don't really know.

The sun shines light, the moon shines light. At night we have our own lights.

I guess we may hold light perhaps, but then I have sensed spirits as the wind or a breeze mostly..

I have no idea now.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Heh, I understand that Pure Spirit is gender neutral but maybe souls in their human incarnation phase have a gender-specific orientation. It would explain certain aspects of human behavior, and shed light on how spiritually wrong and uninformed religious sin doctrine is in that regard. (That sin doctrine is spiritually wrong and uninformed regardless.)

Also, I have read that the lower self is the opposite gender orientation of the higher self, so yes to your question if one follows that wisdom. Makes sense from a "complete human" perspective.

Hmm.. Ever since my awakening I've considered myself genderless though..

Perhaps it's what I needed to perceive in order to balance out my lower self and make me whole. It'll be interesting to see how I perceive it the next time if I ever have a similar experience again. Because if I perceive myself now as spirit having no gender then why would a higher incarnated being (or higher higher me) have a gender? I don't know..
Old 17-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Multi levels through my own levels of awakening. .....spirit guides, angels even Christ popped in for a quick visit... god had something to say as I was awakening deeper levels in my core space......then I realized as I reached a point of being kicked back down to to earth, that it was everything and nothing yet all connected......I may have once known and thought I knew what light was..but now I don't really know.

The sun shines light, the moon shines light. At night we have our own lights.

I guess we may hold light perhaps, but then I have sensed spirits as the wind or a breeze mostly..

I have no idea now.

This is the thing.. if everything and nothing is all connected then there can't really be levels.. only perceptions of levels. Deeper and deeper connection and awakening.. who knows how deep it goes.

How deep do you go until you become the very essence of Light itself.. how would you perceive Light then? The dark womb of all existence?

Perhaps there is no limit.. maybe there is nothing but infinite evolution. I suppose we won't really know till we have the experience of oneness with that Light which we perceive.