Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Knower

Sometimes you give people the information that they ask for or need to hear and they reject it and we ask why?

Sometimes people when presented with the information that would be helpful to them they are not ready for it. In some cases it may be because they have not spiritually evolved to that point yet.

Sometimes in the future after further development they look back and see that piece information again and then it clicks like a light bulb going on.

In the meanwhile those receiving the information should take the information and say thank you to the other person for trying to help and the person giving the information should not snap back at the receipient if they are not receptive at that point in time.
Old 14-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
Sometimes you give people the information that they ask for or need to hear and they reject it and we ask why?

Don't know if this is in response to me, but... I didn't ask a question--except in response to other points made. I originally responded to the O.P. The rest came from support or dispute of the question originally asked--generally about L.O. A.

I'm not sure what question everyone thinks was being asked, answered and ignored.

Can you tell me wolfman, Capacity?

Lora
Old 14-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Master
Quote:

Sometimes people when presented with the information that would be helpful to them they are not ready for it. In some cases it may be because they have not spiritually evolved to that point yet.

Sometimes in the future after further development they look back and see that piece information again and then it clicks like a light bulb going on.

In the meanwhile those receiving the information should take the information and say thank you to the other person for trying to help and the person giving the information should not snap back at the receipient if they are not receptive at that point in time.
All very true, but this is the internet after all. Most people go online to talk about their opinions, not share in a thoughtful conversation. That's just the reality.
Old 14-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Ascender
Speak for yourselves.
I disagree with the concept of Law Of Attraction because I do not believe for a second that people ask to be victims of terrible situations, nor do we plan it all out before we are born. The notion is ridiculous as far as I am concerned and I will never think differently. For as long as there are victims, I will never believe that they asked for it.
Old 15-06-2014, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Speak for yourselves.
I disagree with the concept of Law Of Attraction because I do not believe for a second that people ask to be victims of terrible situations, nor do we plan it all out before we are born. The notion is ridiculous as far as I am concerned and I will never think differently. For as long as there are victims, I will never believe that they asked for it.
The law of attraction does not in any way claim that victims of terrible situations attracted it. It states that they can.
Do you see the difference?
Old 15-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
The law of attraction does not in any way claim that victims of terrible situations attracted it. It states that they can.
Do you see the difference?

Capacity--

You have stated this before as if it were "fact". I'm not sure that is a complete statement of fact in terms of L.O.A. I go out to Google and the first article I pull up regarding "Natural disasters and LOA" states:

While the correlation between our thoughts and our physical bodies is easier to wrap our head around, the same correlation between our thoughts and the surrounding physical reality also exists. This means that while someone may have not consciously thought of something like a hurricane, if they experienced it, they were at a vibrational frequency that matched the frequency of the mass consciousness that attracted that specific event. It is also the reason that people can experience the same event very differently and with different levels of catastrophe (not all individuals are vibrating at precisely the same frequency).
Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/Wellness/Pe...XJLHJwADihi.99

So while you might not yet be at a point where you can accept this interpretation (and it takes mature and non-blinking thought to see), it doesn't mean that it only happens sometimes. Just like Lileth is unable to give up victimhood, this part is hard to accept.

The fact is, thought creates here just as it does in higher dimensions. Those who have had OBEs know this as "fact". It's just that 3D takes much longer to affect.

And there, in higher dimensions, the choices of others can affect us too. So, where we end up in an OBE can be part our own creation, peopled by characters of our own creation, with a "plot" that is of our own creation, but then inserted into by another consciousness with other thoughts that intersect with ours.

So, natural disasters and other things have probably just as many intricacies. It doesn't mean that the relationship between thoughts/vibrations and nature don't "cause" these disasters.

Science just discovered that there is a cache of water in the middle of the earth THREE TIMES the size of the oceans. I would guess it is a kind of reservoir system, like ground water tables only much larger.

But the fact that this planet contains so much water, magnifies the vibrations we have and put out even more. It is no wonder that our thoughts/expectations have great effects.

If you want to believe only that our thoughts CAN cause disasters and not that they do, that is your choice. This is all belief, created by thoughts you think a lot. I just feel if you understand LOA and carry it to it's logical conclusions, you have to see that somehow our thoughts do create even weather and natural disasters (but not totally--the systems themselves must stay balanced).

Was this the question you thought was already sufficiently asked, answered & ignored?

Lora
Old 15-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
If you want something you won't be able to manifest it. If you are wanting something it means that you are telling yourself and the universe you don't have it. Therefore you won't get it. You have to believe/visualize you already have it to manifest it.

You're at it again. Pure nonsense. If I want a particular contract of work I probably stand a good chance of getting it otherwise I wouldn't be gunning for it. If I want money that I can't see in the pipeline, I arrange a music gig or two to manifest it. If I want food that I don't have in the flat I go out and buy it. And if I'm really stuck on the material plane for something I want, I get down to some sorcery.

But then, some people have their physical feet on the physical ground. Others don't.
Old 15-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You're at it again. Pure nonsense. If I want a particular contract of work I probably stand a good chance of getting it otherwise I wouldn't be gunning for it. If I want money that I can't see in the pipeline, I arrange a music gig or two to manifest it. If I want food that I don't have in the flat I go out and buy it. And if I'm really stuck on the material plane for something I want, I get down to some sorcery.

But then, some people have their physical feet on the physical ground. Others don't.

And if you WANT something so bad that you feel only the need of it, you'll get the job--and lose something else, keeping you in the state of need you have been putting out there.

You manifest a gig, and that isn't enough. No matter how many gigs you arrange, you always have to do the work to arrange for it, and there is always the constant worry--the NEED, the WANT. That you keep.

My feet are on the ground. I'm just looking past today into my own past and present to see what brought about my need.

This is about letting go of the constant fear of "not enough" and trusting that you CAN HAVE abundance, not just barely enough. That's a tough thing to do, but the more you do, the more abundance you have--without straining to produce just enough.

Lora
Old 15-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If I want a particular contract of work I probably stand a good chance of getting it otherwise I wouldn't be gunning for it.

That's all very true, very balanced and practical perspective. And that's really what's being revealed in this discussion: feet on the ground versus head in the clouds versus feet buried three or four feet deep.
Old 15-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker

You manifest a gig, and that isn't enough. No matter how many gigs you arrange, you always have to do the work to arrange for it, and there is always the constant worry--the NEED, the WANT. That you keep.

My feet are on the ground. I'm just looking past today into my own past and present to see what brought about my need.
Lora

Hi, Lora,
There's always a need, yes, but it's a need for survival until my time is up here. I feel it would be spiritually wrong (merely my belief) just to lie down and die simply to get back to where I'd otherwise be. I may have a long time waiting in some limbo somewhere! True, here on the physical plane one has to make an effort to satisfy the needs one has. Fortunately I enjoy what I have to do to satisfy those needs (most times!) - so far, anyway. I'm not exactly on the edge of survival but abundance in itself doesn't interest me. I suppose it depends on our individual expectations of ourselves in the context of our lives.

But the claim that because I want it means I haven't got it, therefore I'm not going to get it, is a bit too cloud-cuckoo-land to me. Paradoxical to say the least. The person making that claim hasn't realised that once you start visualising that you have it when you haven't you're merely extending the awareness that you haven't got it, if you see what I mean.