Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 15-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Master

I can really relate. It seems home would be so much easier and we know it will be blissful, but we all made the choice to be here, so here we are. I have come across some spiritual lessons this year that have truly amazed me.

I was where you were not too long ago, working with people who were downright mean, and some who were ***bent on making everyone else around them feel unworthy, and I could go on. I would change jobs and meet those same people all over again (different people, basically the same types and problems.) What I learned is that, no matter how much light protection I could surround myself with, it wasn't enough to feel better. Your vibration is trying to tell you something. Whenever I feel out of balance, I feel it in my gut - its an anxious feeling, and it never feels good.

I have come to learn that a lot of what I was attracting to myself came from old patterns of habit, which said I was not worthy, that other people meant more than I did, and I would care more about what they thought than what I thought, etc, etc. And maybe when I was younger, I needed that, but I am all grown up now, and it no longer serves me to believe that.

It took a while, and a lot of soul searching, but I can now say I have grown so much from this journey, that going through that taught me so much about how much better life can be that when you start applying what you are learning, and life gets better, you know the difference and can appreciate it!

I am still working on learning to love myself. I think its something we all have to work at, and if you don't love yourself, you really can't expect other people to love you. I know now that I am worthy, and I no longer feel like other people are more worthy than I am.

I have read a lot of books and been down this road so long, and the thing I can honestly say that started me on this particular journey out of that hell was "Ask and It is Given." There is so much love in that book! If I had to suggest one, that would be the one. Rejection is what I struggled with all my life, and overcoming it (well, mostly) is so freeing and my journey started out with throwing rejection overboard.

Take a deep breath, relax and know that you have all the tools you need to love yourself, feel worthy, and to stop caring what other people think and only care what you think. No one can do this work for you. And something else that helps me - you don't have to share your love with everyone, especially people who don't love you, if you just want to share your light, that's okay. The light knows where it wants to go.

Hope this helps!
Light.
Old 15-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Aquarian

Venting is healthy -- being human is hard.

Remember the Law of Attraction, that bad feelings aren't true and that the planetary energies make our issues seem bigger than they are.
Old 15-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Master

A vent is good.. thats what I need to do too..
Old 15-05-2012, 04:15 PM
NetSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
I am sitting in my conservatory, in the sun with the house to myself, listening to the birds singing and it's bliss, but I know tomorrow I am going to have to get up and go back to a place where I have to pretend that I am someone else.

I just want to go home!!!!!

Oh gee... If I had a dollar for every time I felt the same way...
And still do, every couple of days...

Don't worry, though, it'll be alright. Just hang in there and do the best you can. Don't focus too much on what's going wrong. Instead focus on what's going right. You get back what you send out there so if you're positive it should bring more positivity in to your life.

Old 16-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Guide
^ Indeed, just remember, it's all pretend. So in essence, you pretending while pretending, isn't such a bad thing.

But, and this is a big but, never sell yourself or your morals down the river.
Old 18-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Ascender
No need to ask to forgive you, it's okay :)

Keep faith and hope. Life is hard sometimes and we all want one day or another to be ''back home'' but we are all here for a reason. Keep faith my friend.

next time someone try to hurt you just smile to them , but a true smile, don't blame them, just forgive them for being rude towards you and send them love,at long they will begin to send you love also.
And don't be too rude toward you.
I know everything will be alright my friend :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 18-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Sungirl

thanks guys.... I asked for some help after this venting and although I still want to go home I have made some progress. I did a healing meditation and brought a soul shard back which was wonderful.... and I think there is more there to come back....

Nameless.... I hear ya, and what you are saying about how we feel less important than others is waaaay up there as a major issue. I got into a spiral recently where I was wanting to stand in my own power but felt it was selfish to put myself first... old messages coming through there.... oddly though I found myself with a bach client saying exactly what I needed to hear, that I am just as important as everyone else and I NEED to remember that.

One of the issues I face daily at work is that my colleague is upset and/or angered very easily. I know I need to learn to let her be in her anger and leave it with her... but I don't like upsetting people.

Although our relationship is a lot better now, I still find I am hiding who I really am so I don't upset her. It's all her insecurities coming to the fore, and to a certain extent I realise that she needs to be aware of that, but if I can try not to press her buttons it's better yes? But then I am on eggshells all the time.. so maybe not?

I'll get there, I think I am just in a time of shifting again... I have had a few years of break time after a LOT of work on healing very old stuff and trust issues.... I guess they think I am ready to work on more now.

Thanks again to everyone though for stepping up and sharing that you have felt the same.... just knowing I am not alone/mad is a big help
Old 19-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
but I don't like upsetting people.:

You're welcome. And you're singing my tune again. I lived my whole life not wanting to upset people!! I am a natural born peacemaker. I want people to be happy. But it's also a trap you can fall into if you're not careful. I think maybe you and I am empaths? I don't know what that means, but that's what it feels like. But I also think its also, before you can truly be an empath, you have to put your own oxygen mask on first, and make sure you are centered. Then people around you feel like they don't have to respond to a weakness you are feeling (like trying not to upset people) they can respond to the strength in you instead. I am getting better at not being weak and growing out of my strengths and not absorbing other people's energies, and letting them be what they will. And like you say, not leaving your energy behind, but only sharing your light. I have more work to do on that too!
Thanks for sharing.
Light.
(If my "smile" worked, I would send you one.. :)
Old 31-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Sundialed

Hehehehe I do not like what is going on either. But I understand that what is going on is killing our planet and I know how to fix it. I am about to let loose. It gives me quite the purpose to be. The next 15-20 years decides what degree of cleansing the earth will do. We have a real chance at averting major wipeouts. We also have a real chance at major destruction. But ya know what, do your best, it's all good, we are all eternal.

If you don't like it here it is normal, the earth is about to reboot itself haha you are normal! Others who ignore reality are the ones who I worry about big time wow what a responsibility. I am not afraid, fear of thought is disharmony.