Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 17-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Sky_lite

Curse?

It started when I gave offerings (milk) to the Fae about a week ago and I've seen bugs in my house and then I wonder what would happen if I stopped and I did and I have yet to see a single bug in my house,what does this mean?
Old 17-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Murciélago

Maybe thee bugs are the symbol or close to that specific fey? If you are giving offering I don't see why he/she/it would curse you.
Old 17-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Sky_lite

The bugs I've seen (and just to add I am very scared to touch/be close to bugs espically these ones) baby daddy long leg spiders,and roaches.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Murciélago

Um are you sure its a fey? Do you live in north europe? The only thing I can think is its either an of an unseelie court or its one of the 'old' ones(not necessary old as in age but old as in of the original kind) people have this rosy veiw of everything sad to say its not true. There are creatures which will accept your offering and then bite your ankles(or head) you could try a different offering or just not give any. I suggest wearing something iron im abit leary of this fey. There is always the possibility it is unrelated and you just had a spider nest in your house(probably due to the roach food source)
Old 18-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Sky_lite

I'm not sure if it is a Fae, No I live in North America , well I never dealt with any entities before and it stopped as soon as I stopped the Fae offerings. And I don't have anything iron I have metal things but not iron.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Murciélago

Any steal? Iron is poisonous to fey(assumeing it is one) it burns them. Id just leave it alone
Old 19-03-2011, 02:58 AM
Sky_lite

Well I don't want to hurt them....But I can't help but try and find them!
I stopped with the offerings so I think it's over,I guess whatever it was is gone.