Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Master
Lorelyen,

You are misinformed (still) about exactly what it means to practice LOA. This is not about visualizing. It's not people sitting on their bums at home saying "I see my money, I see my money." That is cuckoo-land.

And, I'm not sure I believe that you don't want abundance. That's like saying, "I have no interest in having enough." Having enough means not only right now, but that you aren't totally focused today on what you have to do tomorrow to ...have enough. Abundance is about being relaxed that you will be safe and provided for. That doesn't mean you do nothing to get that. That doesn't mean that you might want more things as time goes on. You continue with the things that you do, especially those that make you happy.

And if, for the most part, what you do makes you happy--great, you're half way there.

There is a saying that "Once poor, you can never be rich enough." That is the opposite of abundance. That is the fear that grips most people throughout their lives. Doesn't it seem like there might be a better way?

I can't convince you that the Universe is vast enough to provide for you what you need without great worry and effort--because, honestly, there are millions--billions who don't believe that. And my reality is affected by all their thoughts/beliefs as well.

There is this prevalent, persistent and pernicious idea that there is only so much in the world--not enough for everyone, therefore we must (a) hurry to get ours and (b) take it from others in order to have.

We have that attitude about air, about resources, about water, about money, wealth--you name it. And there will be legions who chime in here with absolute proof that it is true. And you can keep believing it.

You only change your mind when you begin to act as if it were true that there is no limit. Then you begin to see the difference in your life.

I choose to believe it is boundless, and I see a difference in my life--gradually but exponentially-- when I do.

I have already quoted someone who I felt said it best: "Your universe in boundless. There is more than enough of everything for everyone. "

No one is making you accept that premise. Just keep on keeping on until you die. Unless you see a need for change, there is no reason for change.

Lora