Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Watka

Voices of the earth

Dear Forum user,
I'm a 49 old Social worker from Germany and want to tell you about my spiritual experiences in recent years. Sorry about my bad English. I was very lazy at school.

I assume that our Earth is a self-regulating system with an own consciousness which is situated prior to a major change. At the same time, this conscience is willing to support us in our development, if we are willing to let it support us on the other hand. With the methods of mediation and in-dream techniques it may become possible to contact the conscience of Mother Earth in order to learn from her. In order to learn what to do for her, how and when it is going to change and also, how those changes may affect us.

Mother Earth shows me two easy Dream Journeys to come in contact to her (or him for some people). And ask me two share this techniques with other people.
The reason why, will become very clear if you read about one of my first Dream Journeys, where she used the shape of a unicorn to come in contact to me:
The unicorn appears cramped, its black reins pulled far too strictly by an invisible rider. Its head is pulled to the chest, it is in pain. It wants to defend itself, but is forced to turn anti-clockwise. Then it rears up: once, twice. The first time was in the past, the great flood of our writings. The second time will take place in spring of 2014, even before summer solstice.
“I’m going to change. I don’t want to kill any people with it. They can leave or stay. But they have to adapt to my changes.”
The rearing will continue until 2015.
Our civilization will need three years to reorganize.
Many people will escape to the middle of Germany.

The unicorn asked me explicitly to pass the way I come in contact to her to other people, so that they can form an own opinion for themselves. A detailed Dream Journey Instruction you will find on my homepage:
danuih.de (english Version).

Urgent people and persons who do not like the picture of the unicorn, will find a short way to come in contact to our planetary consciousness here:

Make 25 knots in a white cord.
Place the cord to a circle.
Visualize our blue planet inside this circle.
Jump in your imagination through the circle.
Express your respect to our earth.
Ask: 'How you will change?'

Go the same way back, you come from.

I had done the Dream Journey with 9 shamanic experienced persons. No one said I'm wrong. Some came to the same conclusion. Time predicts of this kind are of course very difficulty, because they come from a place outside our timeline. I ask many time the same question to our planet and come always to the same answers.

Greatings
Watka
Old 13-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Watka

To make it more easy to come into contact with the our earth consciousness and find out how earth will change, I create a small Video:
Old 06-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Watka

According to my spiritual researches, there will be a major earthquake on May 22th, 2014 in Asia, wherein a significant historic sanctuary will be destroyed.

To weeks later, on June 6th, the Earth will change dramatically. The Poles will shift, coastal areas will be flooded, whole areas will be destroyed and uninhabitable. There will be many earthquakes and floods also inland and there will be three days of darkness.
Our global supply system will collapse. There will be week-long power failures, food and water shortages.

I have obtained my results by a certain dream-journey-technique. in the Internet. The video there work with the question: 'how the earth are going to change, in the place I live at'.

According to my findings, the terrestrial changes will continue for one year. In Germany, after a month, a certain emergency care will be ensured again. But worldwide, a normality in social relations will be restored only after three years.

May I be wrong.

Watka